Helping the Model Next Door (closed)

garajd

I will satisfy you!!
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Posts
9,767
Alan Carter, 48, was sitting on his back deck with his morning coffee and the Wall Street Journal, just like almost every other morning. He had sold his consulting business to a large competitor a few months ago and had enough money to do what he wanted to do . . . when he wanted to . . . and where it wanted to. He still consulted with them on some of his larger clients, but could pretty much set his own schedule.

Looking out over his back yard, the pool shimmering in the early morning sun, birds chirping in the trees . . . damn, it doesn't get any better than this. Well, maybe a little better . . . Looking toward his new neighbor, he sees her out on her deck exercising . . . yoga tights, bare skin above up to a tiny bra/bikini top.

Alan was known in the neighborhood as a competent handyman and an excellent amateur photographer. Hmmm, wonder if she needs some help with any projects? Need to find an excuse to meet her.

(Alan - 48, prematurely greying at the temple, in decent shape. Corvette and Jeep in the garage.)
 
Cory Mae, 22 (pun kinda intended), was doing yoga out on her deck. It was a rather cool environment this day, but Cory really like to be wearing nothing but yoga pants and a tiny bikini top (it wasn't her fault her breast were tiny). Cory, being finished with yoga, yawned and rolled up her mat, putting it away. After a breakfast of cereal in her warm house and changing into a loose tank top and pants, Cory went back out with a small thought in mind.

Cory had always wanted to be a model. As a kid, she modeled for these cute outfits. Now she wanted to model again. Cory thought she had the right looks- slim, petite, fair-skinned. Brown, wavy locks framed her slim face. Yes, Cory was sure she made a good model. Even though Cory had just moved a week ago, she had learned that her next-door neighbor was a really good photographer, and so Cory decided to investigate.

With a bag in hand, she made her way to her neighbor's house and knocked on the door.

(Cory, 22, rather thin.... kinda rich?)
 
Still drinking my coffee when you finish your exercise. Not really looking in your direction, but pretty sure we were close to eye contact when you stood up after rolling your mat.

Still reading my paper . .. gotta keep an eye on the markets with all my funds there; I noticed some movement between our houses and saw you walking in my direction. Dressed a little more casually, although with that tank top, pretty obvious that there was nothing confining your small tits. Not a thing wrong with small breasts . . . they are usually more sensitive and the nipples are a real treat to play with.

As you cross the property line to my yard, I lay my paper down and wait for you to climb the stairs to my deck. "Good morning, neighbor. I'm Alan and I'm happy to meet you."
 
"Good morning, sir." Cory smiled. "My name is Cory Mae. I'm kinda a model. I learned that you're a popular photographer in this neighborhood, and I'm wondering if you would photograph for me and send it somewhere. I really don't care where, though."

(gtg)
 
"I do enjoy photography, but most of what I do is outdoor photos . . . scenery, not usually people. I suppose I can give it a try and see if you like what I capture."

Still standing near the stairs, I motion to the chairs, "Have a seat. Let's talk about this and you can tell me what you have in mind. What kind of modeling are you trying to get into? Actually, I have a friend who is the head of a large agency in the city. Maybe I can give her a call after we shoot a few and get her advice."

"Are you a coffee drinker? I'm going to get another cup . . . or would you prefer some juice or water?"
 
"Sure thing." Cory smiled and sat on a chair. She listened to Alan, and then thought for a moment. "Thanks, I drink water."
 
Returning with my coffee and a fresh water for you, I hand it to you from behind, giving me a brief glimpse down you top . . . yes, they are tiny, but damn, they look good!!

"Tell me, Cory, what kind of modelling are you looking to get into? I will talk to my friend at the agency later and find out what kind of portfolio we should start putting together for you."
 
"Thanks." Cory smiled, taking a small sip.
I listened to Alan and then think for a moment.
"Well, I haven't decided yet." Cory replied. "Which one do you think I should do?" I
 
"I've got a couple of ideas for starters. Wait here. Going into the house, I grab my camera and a white dress shirt out of my closet."

Returning to the deck, I hand you the shirt. "Go inside and change into this shirt. Tie it across your tummy and button it up to your neck, just leaving the top button undone."
 
Cory nodded. The dress shirt looked pretty, although she didn't know where Alan got it from. Cory headed inside (she forgot to close the door in her rush) and pulled off her tank. Then she put the shirt on, tying it and then buttoning all the buttons except the first one. She had to admit, it looked nice. Cory headed back out and walked up to Alan.
"So um... What do I do next?"
 
Not giving you any indication that I could see your reflection in the door while you changed . . . yes, tiny tits, but nice, and topped with erect nipples . . .

"Stand there in the corner of the deck and lean back against the railing. Look out into the back yard while I take a few shots, mostly profiles."

After taking a few, "Now turn your face back and look directly at me. Undo the next button on the shirt and spread the collar open just a bit."
 
Cory obeyed Alan, and then turned to face Alan. A little nervously, she undid the second button and spread her collar out, exposing her collar a a section below that.

(I seriously don't know what it's supposed to look like. I never wear buttons...)
 
Taking a couple more, then "Now turn and lean over, resting your arms on the railing." This causes the shirt to gap a bit more at the collar. I aim the camera such that I get your face, as well as a hint of cleavage.

"I think that will do for now. Let me send these down to my friend and see what she has to say. How about you come back over about 2:00 in a bikini and we can get some shots using my pool?"
 
Cory nodded.
"Okay, thank you." She smiled, and headed out the door.
At 1:55 she pulled off her clothing, forgetting that her bedroom window, which was huge, had not been covered. She then stretched, her back to the window, downward to touch her toes. Then she got her bikini on, which fit perfectly. At 1:59, Cory headed to Alan's home again.
 
Walking out onto the deck and down toward the pool. A quick glance toward your house reveals a naked body in the bedroom . . . long legs topped by a tight ass.

Waiting by the pool as you walk over; enough time that the beginnings of a hard cock from seeing you in your bedroom have disappeared . .. at least for now!!

"Hi, Cory . . . looking good!! The agency likes your pictures so far; they are looking forward to some swim suit shots from this afternoon. How about we start with some shots of you on the deck chair . . . lying back looking off into the sky."
 
"Sure thing." Cory nodded and sat and leaned back on the chair. She put her hands behind her head and rested her head on her palms. She looked up at the clear blue sky, legs crossed and propped up.
"Is this okay?"
 
"Looks good." Taking a few more shots, deciding it is time to get a little more aggressive.

"OK, Cory . . . in the pool. Let's try some shots there. Take your top off and prop your elbows up on the edge of the pool."
 
"Wait.... take my top off? Why?" Cory said (in a kind tone, she wasn't easily angered, just curious).
 
"I was talking to my friend at the agency and she says that if you are really serious about the modeling business, you need to be willing to show what you've got. It's up to you, I'm just here to take the pictures for you. I can let you see them on my computer before we submit them to the agency."
 
"Umm.... Okay." Cory nodded. She took off her bra top thing to reveal perky, petite breasts. She slipped into the pool, elbows on the edge. The water was cold against her breasts, giving her a little static jolt.
 
Looking down as you slide into the pool topless . . . maybe a little hesitant to remove your top, but once it came off, you made no attempt to hide your tits and hard nipples. Elbows propped up on the deck, breasts hidden from the camera, at least for now.

"OK, Cory . . . pull yourself up onto the deck . . ."
 
"Uh... Okay." Cory pulled herself up and sat on the edge. She covered her breasts and asked, "Okay, now what?"
 
Watching as you pull yourself onto the pool deck, then covering your breasts. "Perfect, now give me a shy smile with your breasts covered like that."

Snapping off a few shots, "Turn around with your back to me, looking over your shoulder at the camera, hands on your hips with your thumbs hooked in the material of your bikini bottom."
 
I nodded and turned my back to Alan. I put a hand on my hip with my thumb hooking the bikini bottom, a little confused at why I was doing such poses.
 
Clicking the camera a few more times, "Now turn just a bit toward me, keeping you feet right where they are . . . give me a bit more of your profile."

I'm trying to get as many pictures as possible for you, but also pushing you a bit to see just how far you will go in posing for me . . .
 
Back
Top