Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry you were missing your Daddy. A feeling I know all too well from the past... ~sigh and extra tight hugs~

I wasn't expecting it either when I became involved in this, but damn...it is amazing, isn't it?!

Absolutely amazing. :heart:

Thank you for the hugs. 3 weeks and I'll get to see him. And what a long 3 weeks it will be...

No worries lilone :) no harm done and I do appreciate it. If it's important to you, you can certainly call me that.

I have Tuesday off for a 4 day weekend, but sadly that morning will be spent in court and the afternoon at the doctor's, however that also means I won't need the crutches anymore! :D

Thank you, im glad you will no longer have crutches, may I ask what happened?

Thank you, im glad you will no longer have crutches, may I ask what happened?

A month ago I fractured my right fibula below the knee after I missed a few steps getting down from a ladder at job #2. I was fortunate not to need a cast, but I had to stay off my leg, so therefore crutches. I'll be happy to see them go! :D

A month ago I fractured my right fibula below the knee after I missed a few steps getting down from a ladder at job #2. I was fortunate not to need a cast, but I had to stay off my leg, so therefore crutches. I'll be happy to see them go! :D

Ooh, ouch. i'm sure you will be glad!

Hey, CA! I've missed you!! Yes...lots going on, but I'm trucking right along. How are you?! :)

Sweet tea is amazing, but Peaches prefers unsweet tea. I've made it for her...:) Flirt has a little gift he wants to take tomorrow, leave on her deck while she is not there...a surprise. :)

Lilone, hi there!! Feeling better? You never mentioned the cold again and usually they linger. Perhaps being a nurse you have a secret remedy?! Do share. :)

Photo, ~ squealing in delight for your visit with Daddy! ~ I have just a tad longer than that. :rose:

Hey, CA! I've missed you!! Yes...lots going on, but I'm trucking right along. How are you?! :)

Sweet tea is amazing, but Peaches prefers unsweet tea. I've made it for her...:) Flirt has a little gift he wants to take tomorrow, leave on her deck while she is not there...a surprise. :)

Lilone, hi there!! Feeling better? You never mentioned the cold again and usually they linger. Perhaps being a nurse you have a secret remedy?! Do share. :)

Photo, ~ squealing in delight for your visit with Daddy! ~ I have just a tad longer than that. :rose:

unfortunately the cold is still lingering and I have no remedy, I have just taken mucinex and Tylenol.lol I think its just sinuses but still sucks.

Miss you too Cookie!

looking forward to my extra long weekend!

I'm a nervous wreck about it. I'm not fond of flying.

Absolutely amazing. :heart:

Thank you for the hugs. 3 weeks and I'll get to see him. And what a long 3 weeks it will be...

I'm a nervous wreck about it. I'm not fond of flying.

You are a very lucky girl! Flying may be nerve-wracking, but it will be so worth it! I have no idea when I'll get to see my Angel :( all I know is that each day is one day closer to that wonderful time...

You are a very lucky girl! Flying may be nerve-wracking, but it will be so worth it! I have no idea when I'll get to see my Angel :( all I know is that each day is one day closer to that wonderful time...

I'm nervous for other reasons as well, this will be the first time he and I will meet in person.

I'm nervous for other reasons as well, this will be the first time he and I will meet in person.

I understand that as well, as over the past year, Angel and I have done everything but meet in person too. Sending you good and happy thoughts! :rose:

And with that, I'm off for the night. I'm tired and I have to get up in a little more than 6 hours for work. :( Good night to everyone, sweet and sexy dreams for y'all! :D

As I said, I'm very lucky. I wasn't expecting it at all, it just happened. And I'm very thankful it did. I just wish distance wasn't such an issue.

It was unexpected, as we have a routine. Every night, around the same time. I needed it this morning though. :eek:

That's how it happened with me and my Daddy. Just started as innocent (but not TOO innocent ;)) flirting on the boards, and ended up somewhere I never would have imagined. It's amazing and wonderful and just so very special, but like you we also struggle with the distance between us. It's not always easy, we work at it and make sure we know how much we mean to one another. :heart:

Congratulations to you and your Daddy :rose:

That's how it happened with me and my Daddy. Just started as innocent (but not TOO innocent ;)) flirting on the boards, and ended up somewhere I never would have imagined. It's amazing and wonderful and just so very special, but like you we also struggle with the distance between us. It's not always easy, we work at it and make sure we know how much we mean to one another. :heart:

Congratulations to you and your Daddy :rose:

It wasn't even really flirting in the beginning, just conversation and back and forth banter. It evolved into anticipation of talking with each other, and not a day has gone by that we haven't exchanged at least one message. He is the last person I talk to before I go to sleep, and the first person I think of when I wake up.

It's grown into something so much more, something I can't even begin to explain. He has my heart, and he knows he does. But the best part, and what means the most to me, is that he knows how fragile it is and takes great care to protect it.

It wasn't even really flirting in the beginning, just conversation and back and forth banter. It evolved into anticipation of talking with each other, and not a day has gone by that we haven't exchanged at least one message. He is the last person I talk to before I go to sleep, and the first person I think of when I wake up.

It's grown into something so much more, something I can't even begin to explain. He has my heart, and he knows he does. But the best part, and what means the most to me, is that he knows how fragile it is and takes great care to protect it.

I know exactly what you mean. I feel like I could have written every single word of that. It's an amazing feeling, isn't it? :)

"Yummmmmm love bacon McGriddles - my favorite! French toast isn't bad either. Looking forward to Friday's breakfast at Cracker Barrel too:eek:. Today however it's a toasted bagel with peanut butter and coffee - cleaning the cat pans (BLEEECH) and Charger Girl already reported the job done! Isn't she wonderful:rose: Today is the big day isn't it Cookie?"

I do love me some Cracker Barrel, sadly I didn't get to visit last time I was in America.

I have Tuesday off for a 4 day weekend, but sadly that morning will be spent in court and the afternoon at the doctor's, however that also means I won't need the crutches anymore! :D

YAY congrats for not needing them anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back