Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
hugs and kisses

I miss all my daddy's and sisters. Sorry I have not been on in a while school is getting really busy

New girl

Hi all. :) I'm new here. Just thought I'd say hello to all of the daddys and baby girls. :) I'm new to the idea of a Daddy relationship, but I really think it's what I want, and more than that, what I need. I hope to learn from you all and maybe find my very own Daddy in the process. I would love to hear any ideas or advice for a newcomer, please. :)

xxxxx,
SwtTart

Hi all. :) I'm new here. Just thought I'd say hello to all of the daddys and baby girls. :) I'm new to the idea of a Daddy relationship, but I really think it's what I want, and more than that, what I need. I hope to learn from you all and maybe find my very own Daddy in the process. I would love to hear any ideas or advice for a newcomer, please. :)

xxxxx,
SwtTart

Howdy SwtTart :rose: and welcome to one of the best places on Lit! I'm not sure how much advice I can offer. I'd say trust your "gut feeling", take your time to get to know the man behind the Daddy, run from any so-called "Daddy" that makes demands of you in the beginning, and know that everyone has their own idea of what a Daddy/babygirl relationship is. I know the wonderful littles here can help you in your journey better than I can. I wish you luck in finding what you seek. :)

Good morning daddies and girls! Monday.....what can I say? :rolleyes:

It was quiet in here this weekend. I hope that means everyone is enjoying nicer weather and good health? At the risk of leaving someone out (and with sincere apologies to those I do)

RA--is that headache gone yet? (fingers crossed)

Cookie and Peaches--was your get together fun? ;)

Mutato--did you have a nice evening?

UBW--I hope you got that ride yesterday.

Stan--have you gotten rid of those snow piles yet?

Hayley--you are missed!

HS and OK--may your journey continue to be awesome

Hugs and kisses!

Daddy, I was so embarrassed earlier when you came home early!! I really wasn't expecting you. I had been laying on the sofa mostly nude (only a t-shirt and no bottoms). I had been watching a movie but found myself feeling a bit excited. I couldn't help myself. My hand just kind of slid down between my legs to rub myself a little. It felt good...really good. I was right about to...well you know.....and then you walked in. I can only imagine what you saw! Me laying there on the sofa with my legs spread like that. You had this perfect view of my pussy. I was so wet! I am so embarrassed, Daddy. I honestly had no idea you would come home early. You shouldn't have had to see your own daughter doing that, and I am sorry. I don't even know how to look you in the eye.

That moment when you walked in was so shocking. I was literally on the edge of my cum. I was so close, but of course I pulled my hand away in guilt. I know I jumped up quickly. You had the strangest expression on your face. I mumbled apologies before running off to my room. Dinner was so awkward with you and Mom. Who's idea was it to go out for dinner anyway?? It was so awkward. I feel like such a bad girl. I will be more careful Daddy. It's just....I have never had sex Daddy. All my friends have. Well, ok most. I feel all these needs, but you always told me to be selective and careful. So, instead of letting those boys that want to put their penis inside me....I just masturbate myself. I really hope that at least you can be proud of me for that.

Daddy, please talk to your little girl. Let me know we are ok? I am sorry again. I love you Daddy.

xoxo Tiffany

Daddy, I was so embarrassed earlier when you came home early!! I really wasn't expecting you. I had been laying on the sofa mostly nude (only a t-shirt and no bottoms). I had been watching a movie but found myself feeling a bit excited. I couldn't help myself. My hand just kind of slid down between my legs to rub myself a little. It felt good...really good. I was right about to...well you know.....and then you walked in. I can only imagine what you saw! Me laying there on the sofa with my legs spread like that. You had this perfect view of my pussy. I was so wet! I am so embarrassed, Daddy. I honestly had no idea you would come home early. You shouldn't have had to see your own daughter doing that, and I am sorry. I don't even know how to look you in the eye.

That moment when you walked in was so shocking. I was literally on the edge of my cum. I was so close, but of course I pulled my hand away in guilt. I know I jumped up quickly. You had the strangest expression on your face. I mumbled apologies before running off to my room. Dinner was so awkward with you and Mom. Who's idea was it to go out for dinner anyway?? It was so awkward. I feel like such a bad girl. I will be more careful Daddy. It's just....I have never had sex Daddy. All my friends have. Well, ok most. I feel all these needs, but you always told me to be selective and careful. So, instead of letting those boys that want to put their penis inside me....I just masturbate myself. I really hope that at least you can be proud of me for that.

Daddy, please talk to your little girl. Let me know we are OK? I am sorry again. I love you Daddy.

xoxo Tiffany

Be reassured, you did nothing wrong and come and sit on my knee, and lets talk about it .

Good morning daddies and girls! Monday.....what can I say? :rolleyes:

It was quiet in here this weekend. I hope that means everyone is enjoying nicer weather and good health? At the risk of leaving someone out (and with sincere apologies to those I do)

RA--is that headache gone yet? (fingers crossed)

Cookie and Peaches--was your get together fun? ;)

Mutato--did you have a nice evening?

UBW--I hope you got that ride yesterday.

Stan--have you gotten rid of those snow piles yet?

Hayley--you are missed!

HS and OK--may your journey continue to be awesome

Hugs and kisses!

No, my sweet.. raging this morning. I'm getting worried it may be more than allergies.:( Thank you for your kind words. I hope you are getting along!

Mutato, you are a sweetie pie :rose: I hope you have a wonderful week.

Stan and Cookie: try to be good!:D I know it's hard, but if I can do it, anyone can :p

UBW...Pfffttht..I can't say anything to you, sexy.. You are just...adorable..

Hayley, Take CARE of yourself!!

HS and OK, I'm jealous...lol! Continue being each other's completion...:heart:

And finally, can we get a thread name change?

Rise n' shine, gorgeous people!!

I hope you had an awesome weekend!

Peaches, watch out for the fog this morning as you head into the city. I can't even see across the street! Hope you are feeling better! Hugs!!!

Waves to INL, RA, Mutato, NFL, Hayley, UBW and everyone else. :)

I'll be back when I've had more caffeine...still a sleepy head. :rose:

No, my sweet.. raging this morning. I'm getting worried it may be more than allergies.:( Thank you for your kind words. I hope you are getting along!

Mutato, you are a sweetie pie :rose: I hope you have a wonderful week.

Stan and Cookie: try to be good!:D I know it's hard, but if I can do it, anyone can :p

UBW...Pfffttht..I can't say anything to you, sexy.. You are just...adorable..

Hayley, Take CARE of yourself!!

HS and OK, I'm jealous...lol! Continue being each other's completion...:heart:

And finally, can we get a thread name change?

Morning, pretty sister!!

Try to behave? Why on earth would we want to do that?! No fun in that!;)

I hope you feel better asap!!! Maybe time to call the doctor. :(

I wish we could change the name. It seems to attract all kinds of people, including...undesirables.

Good afternoon, littles and Daddies. Hope everyone is having a good Monday. I'm home today as my daughter is sick with a cold. Sadly trying to get her to slow down & stop is next to impossible even with allergy meds. :rolleyes:

RA: you're very welcome :rose: I meant every word I wrote. :) I do hope you feel better soon (((HUGS))) Please go see a doctor if you're not getting any better.

*waves to Cookie* I hope you're having a good day. :rose:

Just tossing an idea out there: why not start a new thread with a more fitting title? There's not too many of us to notify everyone of the new location. Maybe something like "mutato's Home for littles and Daddies"? Well I'd suggest someone else's name as mine doesn't exactly roll off the tongue... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Good afternoon, littles and Daddies. Hope everyone is having a good Monday. I'm home today as my daughter is sick with a cold. Sadly trying to get her to slow down & stop is next to impossible even with allergy meds. :rolleyes:

RA: you're very welcome :rose: I meant every word I wrote. :) I do hope you feel better soon (((HUGS))) Please go see a doctor if you're not getting any better.

Just tossing an idea out there: why not start a new thread with a more fitting title? There's not too many of us to notify everyone of the new location. Maybe something like "mutato's Home for littles and Daddies"? Well I'd suggest someone else's name as mine doesn't exactly roll off the tongue... :rolleyes:

Hope she gets feeling better soon!!

We've tossed it around before, but some would hate to see this thread die, as it has been around for a long time and some times we do get some of the old gang popping in. Maybe it is time to get opinions on it as it has been awhile since we last kicked it around.

We've tossed it around before, but some would hate to see this thread die, as it has been around for a long time and some times we do get some of the old gang popping in. Maybe it is time to get opinions on it as it has been awhile since we last kicked it around.

I'm a bit sentimental and dislike change. Any thread would get the odd visiter from time to time.
I vote to stay here

A pox upon me for a clumsy lout! Didn't say Hello to the sweet little girls and Daddies!
Cookie, keep an eye out for a delivery to the Daddy man cave. I'm expecting some bottles for the bar, DVDs and peanuts in the shell.

A pox upon me for a clumsy lout! Didn't say Hello to the sweet little girls and Daddies!
Cookie, keep an eye out for a delivery to the Daddy man cave. I'm expecting some bottles for the bar, DVDs and peanuts in the shell.

Yes, Daddy! I won't snoop through the packages this time. :)

I'm a bit sentimental and dislike change. Any thread would get the odd visiter from time to time.
I vote to stay here

Like I said, it was just a thought. I'm still new here so I wasn't aware that it had been discussed before.

A good afternoon to you, Cookie and Stan. I hope the two of you had a good day. With luck I'll be back later tonight to say hi again.

Nighty night! ~snuck out of bed for a midnight snack

Milia is a yucky girl...we don't let her past the curb.

Not sure how I am "yucky" on a sex forum--my posts are all standard fare, as seen on this site. I'm also not "pay for play" as you've stated. It's disappointing to be insulted by so-called adults, even those masquerading as little girls. Perhaps you should've addressed your issues with me on a PM, and I would have been glad to discuss them with you. How sad to see name-calling instead of mature discourse. I'll avoid your hostility by not returning to this thread.

Not sure how I am "yucky" on a sex forum--my posts are all standard fare, as seen on this site. I'm also not "pay for play" as you've stated. It's disappointing to be insulted by so-called adults, even those masquerading as little girls. Perhaps you should've addressed your issues with me on a PM, and I would have been glad to discuss them with you. How sad to see name-calling instead of mature discourse. I'll avoid your hostility by not returning to this thread.

All in a days work. :)

Rather than explaining here why I think you are 'yucky', I will be courteous and send you a PM.

Hmmmmmmm

You could call it; "The Daddy Shack"............... OK, I'll shut up! ;)

You could call it; "The Daddy Shack"............... OK, I'll shut up! ;)

~giggles~ That would definitely draw a different crowd!

Could you please be a dear daddy and help me carry these heavy boxes down to the Daddy Cave? My tiny arms aren't strong enough....:(

I hope you are all enjoying a lovely evening!!!

Last edited:
Did everyone hear my eyes roll onto the back of my head ? I'm sure they made a popping sound at Daddy UBW's suggestion.:D

I think that name would be worse..lol....

I went searching for the incest thread so I could suggest it when we see that in here, but I couldn't find one. :confused: I know there has to be at least one active incest thread..???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back