Shoot the shit - Get to know somebody new - Take Sexier Seven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you all I like plain vanilla. I got French Vanilla with two helpings of strawberries. Mmmmm.... it's sunny and high 60s today, so it's perfect!

I told you all I like plain vanilla. I got French Vanilla with two helpings of strawberries. Mmmmm.... it's sunny and high 60s today, so it's perfect!

Damn, that sounds good! Imma go get some ice cream, shit!

I have to go grab some food anyway so I may as well. Life is short, right? Live it up!

It's 3 am here. I'm fine, just wishing I could get more sleep. :rolleyes:

That sucks. Seems to be going around lately. It's just after midnight here and I'm thinking about getting some winks in myself. Have a good morning at any rate!

It's also 3am here. I just got done with the latest (maybe last major) photo session for Lit. I wish I had better lighting, but it was nighttime and I wanted it deep and mysterious anyway. See you all tomorrow!

It's also 3am here. I just got done with the latest (maybe last major) photo session for Lit. I wish I had better lighting, but it was nighttime and I wanted it deep and mysterious anyway. See you all tomorrow!

Later, dear. :)

Later, dear. :)

Hey Twinkles. I was finally sleeping when you posted that. I got three hours of sleep, yay.

And I *love* the pics you choose as Litsters as Cats, it's my favorite thread in the GB and you truly are the best at matching them. :cattail:

Hey Twinkles. I was finally sleeping when you posted that. I got three hours of sleep, yay.

And I *love* the pics you choose as Litsters as Cats, it's my favorite thread in the GB and you truly are the best at matching them. :cattail:

I try. :D

Wish I had gotten sleep. Damn seasons changing messes me up.

I actually tried to start it in here, have people find cats that they think would suit STS people, but everybody ignored me, lol. Oh well, maybe another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back