I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.....with that kind of competition I may have to fold my hand and leave :eek:

But then again......I don't see them hanging out here.....so maybe not:p

I've had a serious thing for that Sam Elliot for years. (George Clooney and Sean Connery-not so much for me.)

Older men, mature men have so much more to them than their younger counterparts. Their experience and patience have been developed oh-so-nicely.

I've had a serious thing for that Sam Elliot for years. (George Clooney and Sean Connery-not so much for me.)

Older men, mature men have so much more to them than their younger counterparts. Their experience and patience have been developed oh-so-nicely.

On behalf of us "older men," I thank you for your kind words....

as we get older, we put YOU first and not ourselves...it just took us a while to figure that out. :)

On behalf of us "older men," I thank you for your kind words....

as we get older, we put YOU first and not ourselves...it just took us a while to figure that out. :)

Actually, by doing that you get more and better in return. (I think? )

Y'all have earned your battle scars so to speak. And it's sexy. Never underestimate the power of that experience. (I know, my grammar stinks today--sorry!:eek:)

Actually, by doing that you get more and better in return. (I think? )

Y'all have earned your battle scars so to speak. And it's sexy. Never underestimate the power of that experience. (I know, my grammar stinks today--sorry!:eek:)

your grammar is fine and it takes us a while to realize your statement, but you are right. We do receive much more in return when we put you first. I wouldn't want it any other way...

Hmmmm.....I may have been ahead of the curve there.....usually tried to put the woman first.....just that now....I have added a few new tricks to the bag :)

That new av just got mine going.....very nice Grace :)

Between that and the rest of the ladies being in fine form tonight :p

Is that a tantrum face?

Hmmmmm......very cute but sadly it still won't get you the av :(

Don't make me have a tantrum!!

bhsn_jessicahacker-2.jpg

is that a tantrum face? I thought it was, "god, I want to be fucked in the back of the bus on the way home from the game" face...

but maybe I'm just reading into it..

LOL!! and that my friend is exactly why the cheerleaders take a different bus from the football players (and horny teachers)!!

Well, you couldn't fuck a football player in the back of the bus with all his gear on...Soccer players on other hand...

Cheerleaders were on the bus with us when I was in school...they sat in the front

I haven't thought about the back of a bus at school in a long time....and to think of the things I used to do in school.....

lots of great memories

LOL....my ex-wife was the manager of the bus barn where we used to live.....brought back a lot of memories....and got to hear a lot of stories from the bus drivers too.

LOL....my ex-wife was the manager of the bus barn where we used to live.....brought back a lot of memories....and got to hear a lot of stories from the bus drivers too.

Daddy, I used to be in music and traveled with a band outta Nashville. Our bus driver used to be one of Elvis' bodyguards...he told me some stories...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back