Acts of Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
has your master considered...

You should feel lucky that your master is keeping these audio files to himself and not asking you to post them in Literotica's audio story section.

I'd hate to give him that idea ,but I do like adding to the number of times you have to bring yourself to the edge.
 
Teacher demands recordings ... usually I must be quiet when we meet on-line, so when I am alone and can moan and squeal without restraint, I come for Him ... of course I imagine Him with me ...
He gave me His permission to climax today ... but I must write about it here. He also mentioned wanting to see me in the boots I bought at the shoe store. I strip to my bra and panties and gather my toys: my ben-wa balls, vibrator, butt plug, heating lubricant, and of course my recorder. I have six comments in total to acknowledge by bringing myself to the edge of climax before I can finally let go. I contemplate the toys and strip naked. Teacher is very firm that I must learn to accept the pain and appreciate the pleasure of anal sex, so I know I must please him by inserting the butt plug first. It hurts a little but its assertiveness is very male ... and I can feel Teacher's power ... and imagine He is behind me, impaling me,that my hands are His hands, spreading the labia to expose the shy and retiring clitoris, then assaulting her with the rabbit-eared vibrator, its sharp little tips, its sly slit ... Ah before long I am almost almost .... ah! I stop and turn on the recorder ... and go on ... telling Teacher what I am doing, where I am touching, and begging Him to fuck me ... as I approach climax time after agonizing time and show him my obedience by forcing myself to stop... wait ... and then go on ... my hungry pussy demands to be filled with the benwa balls after the second; I soak them with heating lubricant for the extra kick, because I am quite well lubricated ... with the fourth and fifth I can barely control myself, I barely pause and three bright little pearls, small building orgasms, warn me with the fifth that I am so, so close ... I moan, squeal, whimper, and growl with insistent and almost unbearable pleasure, but sometimes I am quiet because I am imagining his cock deep in my throat ... the sensations become sharper, deeper, stronger ... I come and come and come .... groaning groaning legs rigid face contorted with orgasms that crash upon me in ever-increasing intensity ... on and on I went, riding the Dragon ... I don't know how long ... and I cooed to Teacher when it finally ebbed ... but I left the vibrator on my clitoris ... and slowly built up ... imagining again meeting Teacher ... and all kinds of delicious and wicked ideas for our amusement ... and became inarticulate ... and very quiet ... and then ... an explosion of fire, of white light, of my flesh and my core .... I groaned loudly with each wave, obliterated in pleasure ... I did not recover my senses for quite a while ... and afterwards I felt filled with the fire and the Light of the Dragon ... ahhh, dear Teacher, thank you for imposing this act of submission upon me ... I hope you will enjoy the recording.

I agree with teacher that you must learn, as a submissive, to accept anal penetration. I cannot imagine what it could possibly mean to submit if you were to withhold that. I can only hope he has you graduate to a bigger plug one day . . .
 
Thank you Dixie Princess!

I appreciate your comments very much! Teacher and I looked at your outrageously sexy photos last night with great pleasure and I'm contributing to your hot and clever thread today.
 
I appreciate your comments very much! Teacher and I looked at your outrageously sexy photos last night with great pleasure and I'm contributing to your hot and clever thread today.

Oh Wow!! I am so excited that you enjoyed my pictures and that you are going to contribute to my thread!
 
I just saw your pic on my thread...thank you so much for adding such a beautiful picture! Feel free to add more at any time! ;)
 
another act of submission

Greetings … today is workout day so I am wearing a tank top and sweatpants, running shoes, all in black … a pretty beige bra and print cotton panties … and my pussy tastes like white wine today … we meet on-line; this is how I must greet Teacher and how He has directed that I greet you. He wants me to tell you how it feels to give this greeting: Tasting myself causes me to begin to vibrate, my juices begin to flow … my pussy is still tender and a bit swollen from the chains of shattering orgasms Teacher has permitted me; at the touch of my fingers and the thought of Teacher, I feel the aching melting begin …

Teacher has given me the assignment to describe these acts of submission. I hope you enjoy them.

He orders me to stick my finger into my pussy and pump hard … and to tell Him when I am about to come. He tells me to stop and lick myself clean. Again, He orders, telling me NOW and HARDER and FASTER, typing capital letters because we encounter each other only in typed letters, photos, recordings.

Again and again He brings me to the edge, demanding that I bare my bottom for Him, that I give Him voice, that I give Him video. I sit gasping; now He commands me to fetch the butt plug He had me acquire. He orders me to show Him how I would suck it if it were His cock. I close my eyes and imagine His smell filling my nostrils, the feel on my hands of the skin of His thighs, His ass, His balls, His pubic hair tickling my face, His cock filling my mouth, caressing it with my tongue, tracing the veins with the tip, sucking it with all the hunger I feel for Him.

He knows that I am quivering for Him. “Now … with the plug … penetrate your pussy … hard like you want to feel me pound into you.” His words spark the intense longing I feel for Him; moaning, I penetrate myself with force; the butt plug becomes so slippery and wet with my juices that when He orders me to plunge it into my ass, I’m so fragrantly lubricated that I am quite ready to receive it. He makes me show Him the butt plug in place.

He is greedy greedy today! He orders me to remove my pulled-down panties and jeans and to put on a skirt, to go fetch ice and a phallic vegetable, to find clothes pins. I obey, being careful to keep the butt plug firmly lodged in place.

When I return, He wants me only in the skirt and a bra, tells me to push the cups down and pull and pinch my nipples for Him. I quiver as I obey every command. He barks them out quickly and when I ask if I can remove the butt plug that continually impales me from within, He says no. He orders me to clamp the clothespins onto my nipples … when I do, I double over with pain … I must remove the bigger clothespin but I can bear the smaller, whose strong stimulation is transforming into a a form of pleasure …. I sit up tall before the webcam so He can see the clothespin-adorned breast.

He does not compliment me nor speak tender words … Dragon is impatient, demanding, hungry ... He orders me to take two ice cubes and insert them into my pussy. I do as He tells me, and again I double over with the power of the sensations … all the nerves in my pussy are screaming, as are the nerves in my sore and clamped nipples. At His command, I rub the sorer nipple with another ice cube as He watches it pucker and peak at the cold. All the while, the butt plug invades and occupies me from the rear.

Finally, He tells me to take the large, firm carrot, the only remotely phallic vegetable I had on hand, and that it is time to fuck myself with it until I climax. Holding the carrot firmly by the root, I plunge it again and again into my swollen, quivering pussy. I imagine His cock as it slams into my softness, pounding into me roughly, hard and rhythmic, screwing itself deeply into my flesh … He watches until it pierces all my boundaries and my insides dissolve and explode and melt and run out hot and wet between my legs.

The carrot is quite warm, and is covered with sweet juices. “Lick it clean.” He tells me. I do as He says. “Now eat it.” I smile happily at my beloved greedy Dragon. I eat every bite. Yum.
 
Last edited:
Hello, Nirvision! My Teacher has instructed me to thank you very much and to accept your kind offer of indexing. He has also instructed me to contribute to your request thread, so I will be doing that very soon. Thank you again!

The pleasure is all mine. :)
 
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

This thread is the creation of Teacher and myself ... He commands that I greet Him and you thus: today I am wearing a deep pink bra with black polka dots and pink panties, a pretty green blouse and black slacks with black ballet flats. mmmmmmmmm the finger I just took from my pussy tastes so salty today! The greeting always centers me in my sex ... and almost makes me forget that I logged in to thank you for your generous feedback to this thread ... as you know, Teacher has me appreciate each of your comments by bringing myself to the edge of climax, though I may only climax with His permission. So of course I enjoy your comments very much!
 
Last edited:
This thread is the creation of Teacher and myself ... He commands that I greet Him and you thus: today I am wearing a deep pink bra with black polka dots and pink panties, a pretty green blouse and black slacks with black ballet flats. mmmmmmmmm the finger I just took from my pussy tastes so salty today! The greeting always centers me in my sex ... and almost makes me forget that I logged in to thank you for your generous feedback to this thread ... as you know, Teacher has me appreciate each of your comments by bringing myself to the edge of climax, though I may only climax with his permission. So of course I enjoy your comments very much!

I hope those panties are wet and clinging to your pussy, CD.
 
greetings and a request granted

damp white panties ... lacy beige bra ... under a tank top, jeans, a hoodie ...ooooh ooooh aaaaah aaaah such a flavor today when I taste, lick, smell aaaaaah the finger with which I just sampled my juices today as Teacher instructed me to do as part of this greeting I share with Him and now with you ... my panties damp with the sweetness I secreted as I acknowledged each of your lovely comments as commanded: by bringing myself to the edge of climax. Oooooh, it's so nice to wait and let two or three comments accumulate ... : - )

in the on-line virtual world of Second Life (SL) I will begin a penance imposed by Teacher for an affront ... in my avatar form I am to wander through unclothed and visit every sixth listing in my address book (in SL terms, "landmarks") ... I have about 300 (I like to shop! and dance!) ... I must keep account of where I go ... and when someone makes a comment on my nudity, I am to plunge my finger deep into myself ... I need not bring myself to the edge of climax as I must do with comments on Literotica, but I must finger myself each time and make an accounting to Teacher ... and of course He wants snapshots ...

... many of your suggestions have pleased Him and some have not ... it is hard to predict the behavior of a Dragon ... but Cryingalien's request pleased Him and so here I offer you the results in hopes that you enjoy them.
 

Attachments

  • carne_dulce_heels2.jpg
    carne_dulce_heels2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,619
  • carne_dulce_heels_rear.jpg
    carne_dulce_heels_rear.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,938
  • heels_benwa.jpg
    heels_benwa.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,684
at work

Wearing black spike heels, sheer stockings, long dark jeans, a black lacy blouse over a black camisole, pink lace panties, I withdraw a finger from my pussy; it tastes musky and deep with a sharp little edge ... this is how Teacher has instructed me to greet Him and now you, dear ones ... I hope the energy I feel coursing through me now at the touch of this probing finger at His command is shared by you on this night for making love.

Teacher does not mind romantic talk but He prefers action: that I demonstrate my dedication to learning to please Him. It was His will that I spend a workday pantiless and in a skirt for Him ... and present Him with photos to document my submission. It is difficult to get privacy at my workplace but I seized the moment ... trembling with fear that my officemates might return early from their meeting, I moved the camera about and spread my legs for Teacher again and again, becoming wetter with each click of the shutter.

The florescent lights, the grey carpet, the metal cabinets, the drop ceiling ... such drab surroundings! but they did not matter, in fact, they only served as contrast with the dimension of the Dragon that I enter when I submit to Teacher's demands, when I know I will feed the fire of His lust and the power of His desire suffuses my flesh ...

When my officemates returned from their meeting, I sat demurely at my desk, a Mona Lisa smile on my face, a dampness between my thighs, perhaps a slightly disturbing fragrance in the air, quite subtle, and in my purse the camera full of naughty photos ...

... and now Teacher has directed me to offer these documents of my joyful and willing submission to His Dragon whims and appetite to you ...

May they feed you as well.
 

Attachments

  • Display -3-1-2010.jpg
    Display -3-1-2010.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,894
  • 3-1-10-Working.jpg
    3-1-10-Working.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 1,704
  • Masked3-1-2010.jpg
    Masked3-1-2010.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1,401
  • office-3-1-2010.jpg
    office-3-1-2010.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1,794
  • pushedaside-3-1-2010.jpg
    pushedaside-3-1-2010.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 2,174
Last edited:
Black spike heels, sheer stockings, long dark jeans, a black lacy blouse over a black camisole, pink lace panties, and the finger I withdraw from my pussy tastes musky and deep ... this is how Teacher has instructed me to greet Him and now you, dear ones ... I hope the energy I feel coursing through me is shared by you on this night for making love.

... and now Teacher has directed me to offer you these photos that document my act of submission when it was His will that I go to my workplace dressed in a skirt and without panties ... I made these in my office to feed my dear Dragon, in order to show Him my joyful and willing submission to his lust and desire ...

May they feed you as well.

Beautiful. I think I might just cum to these pics . . .
 
Very well done!! It's such a turn on to imagine a beautiful woman like you sitting at work, submitting to her Master's orders, sneaking pictures under her skirt and dripping wet with excitement!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top