Naked (or not) By Design

I have to say that this is extremely arousing to me. Especially considering that your Master is wearing a cock cage. Phew. Is it hot in here?? *fanning myself*

i am hesitant to say that the temperature blew off the top of the thermometer as Master does not remove His "accessories" for any reason ... and i do mean any

Last edited:
and further evidenced (and not to mention too silly not to post) ...

Last edited:
I am continually surprised and aroused at each new posting . . . you always find some way to keep us coming back for more . . . or is that cumming back for more?

I am continually surprised and aroused at each new posting . . . you always find some way to keep us coming back for more . . . or is that cumming back for more?

well ...

put that way :rolleyes:

(and THANK YOU for coming back ... you - and the others who take time from their days to observe and comment - are what keeps us going ... without our friends and fellow travelers this thread is nothing)

Last edited:
as evidenced ...

well ...

put that way :rolleyes:

(and THANK YOU for coming back ... you - and the others who take time from their days to observe and comment - are what keeps us going ... without our friends and fellow travelers this thread is nothing)

Is that a look of delight or Surprise? Did that rascal try to use the north door without asking? Lol

A general never asks when entering the battlefield

please understand that i granted free and unfettered (or fettered should He prefer) access and use to the whole of me - mind, spirit and body ... until i withdraw that permission (which i pray to never, ever do) the concepts of "asking" and "permission" are moot

and that is just how i want it :D

:kiss:

Terms are very straight forward...then back out, then forward again...terms vary in duration and tempo. Are these acceptable?

i will forward your request should you persist but expect a swift rebound LOL

and further evidenced (and not to mention too silly not to post) ...

I've known a woman or two, but by this point the glasses have been tossed, so this pic is a first for me. Nice to see such a happy face -- wild and crazy couple.

please understand that i granted free and unfettered (or fettered should He prefer) access and use to the whole of me - mind, spirit and body ... until i withdraw that permission (which i pray to never, ever do) the concepts of "asking" and "permission" are moot

and that is just how i want it :D

:kiss:

Amazing

a good Monday to one and all, near and far ...

we were away for the weekend and i have spent wonderful moments sorting through His photos, letting the moments return - i fear that process has delayed this post but in a most delightful way

what i post today will not be in any particular order other than my own whim and whimsy ... think of them as having transpired just moments ago and all in a blur for that is how they are in my mind

please indulge, fantasize, speculate or what ever catches your fancy or arouses your loins ... as i post and relive i shall be doing the same

with what are probably too many words i offer the first of a glimpse into His mid-January frolic and detour

Last edited:
Cannot wait to see the rest of your weekend . . . the start is enough, but then again, my appetite for the two of you is insatiable.

Cannot wait to see the rest of your weekend . . . the start is enough, but then again, my appetite for the two of you is insatiable.

thank you good Sir ... i would not want to think of your starving simply from my inattention to this thread!!!

Last edited:
receiving my tail made me feel sooooooooooooo happy and it felt soooooooooooooooo good! :devil:

Last edited:
Back