My Brothers Keeper

SexOnTheRocks

Virgin
Introduction

Ed

Ed was standing with his back against the wall, avoiding the urge to smoke. His elder brother hated it. So he stuck his hands in his pocket for lack of something to do, thats when he saw her. She was a stunner. As she walked down towards him he could see she had big brown eyes. He squinted and saw that they had golden flecks in them, lIke the flames of a lighter. He did really need a cigarette. He sucked in a deep breath as she came closer. At 5'4 she looked even taller because of the way she carrIed herself. She had a slender fIgure and golden haIr that fell across the front of her chest. Ed noticed that her breasts jiggled a lIttle as she walked. As he absentmindedly pulled a pack of cigs from his trousers, she walked passed him and entered the elevator. Ed couldn’t help but wonder which apartment was going to get a call from that booty tonIght. He quickly lit a marlboro and Inhaled deeply while imagining that sexy lIttle thing plastered on the bed.. He began to undress her and had just gotten to the part where her bra was unlatched to reveal those swollen 34B breasts when someone tapped him on the shoulder. Ed turned around, startled. She was standing right next to him. Shit! She could read minds and he had been caught, he immediately looked down and saw that he was semi-hard. Would she notice? Before Ed could decIde whether to bolt from there or just Ignore her in the hope that she left, she spoke up,

"Hi. I'm Mel, I couldn't help but notice you look a lot like Marvin, are you his brother?"

Of course this was Mel! Marvin had told me him he’d sent his girlfriend to let Ed into his flat. Not even for one second did he consider that this gorgeous blonde would have been her. Had he missed something? His brother dating this girl that would easily be his wet dream for the next 3 days at the least. That thought just sent me Ed into a fit of laughter, he started laughing really hard while Mel stared at him.

Melanie

She wish she could get this over with. When Marvin had called Mel to tell her to immediately go and give his brother the spare keys for his apartment she was shocked, she never knew Marvin had a brother, let alone the fact that he was visiting. And after the initial shock Mel got annoyed. “Please Mel, I know this is short notice but I have a darn important meeting right now and baby I promise to make it up to you”, she could imagine him begging and knew how exactly Marvins face looked right now. But then again the one she had in mind was for a very different kind of begging. Mel nodded my head slightly to no one in particular and took a deep breath, “Okay, I’ll do it.”

Tuesday generally is was her only day off. Mel was a medical intern and did not get the luxuries of a weekend. Saturdays and Sundays were packed full at the hospital and her shift lasts about 20 hours at a stretch. No time for food, fun or relationships.

She had learnt how to dodge all the desires though, a very simple yet elegant solution. She avoided hot men like the plague. The only reason she was with Marvin was because he was rich and busy. It had been working out well for her for a while now up until now. As she’d walked up the parking lot she had noticed a guy standing near the elevator. At first she thought this might be Marvin’s brother but then she saw his face clearly and knew that wasn’t possible. He was 5’8, tan, with blue eyes and dark black hair that came well below his ears, she wondered if it was as soft to touch as it looked and immediately chided herself for the thought. His body was a perfect upside down triangle. Broad shoulders that narrowed down to a medium waistline and she would bet her non existent wages that there was a six pack of tauted muscles under that checked shirt he looked so good in. She walked right past him and got onto the elevator. She was thinking of her legs wrapped around that Greek God face downstairs, as she got out on the third floor. Her phone rang. “He’s standing below the building, where are you?”, Marvin asked.
Now came the third emotion, surprise. “Thats your brother?” she replied in disbelief before rushing back down again. She saw him standing there, lighting up a cig. When she walked over and introduced herself for some reason Ed King started laughing. She didn’t understand why. Mel was patient though and waited for him to stop, but he wouldn’t. Suddenly she decided she had had enough. She didn’t care about the money or Marvin or any of it at that moment and started walking away from him towards the parking lot. To hell with this family! She was going to get out of here, head home and sleep it off. Ed could wait for his brother on the goddamn floor. In that instant she was out of fucks to give.

Ed

As Ed saw Melanie walk away he suddenly realized what he’d done. She must have thought he was laughing at her, he was such a buffon. Ed took off after her, she was sprinting to her car and he had to catch her before she got there so he broke into a run. “Stop”, he yelled. But Melanie didn’t even slow down, let alone halt. She was inches away from him, without thinking he grabbed her hand and yanked on it hard. She came tumbling into him and let out a howl as they both fell on the ground.

“What do you think you’re doing!?”, Mel yelled into his chest.

But all he could think about was how badly it hurt. He was on his back and Melanie was right on top of him. She had let out a quite wail after the initial yelling and was quietly sobbing into his sleeve. Ed sighed, this was not what he’d expected on his first day in New York. Yes, he had anticipated meeting hot women but lying on top of him in broad daylight, on the ground, in his brothers garage wasn’t exactly ideal. As Melanie shifted a bit, he relaxed. How the hell did a guy comfort a girl? He couldn’t even think of one tactic so he slowly bought his arms around her. Whether this was the right thing to do would be determined later but for now he became acutely aware of her perfume. She smelled like Daisies and vanilla. He nudged closer to her neck and inhaled deeper. And then it hit him, Melanie’s thigh was on his cock. Before he knew what he was doing, he raised her chin with his free hand and pulled her up closer trying to break that contact, cupped her face, and kissed her. It was meant to be comforting he reasoned and slowly mashed his lips against hers. After a few seconds she responded. She opened her mouth ever so slightly and let his tongue slip into it.

I would really like some feedback on this story. I am new to literotica in general and would appreciate any pointers.

This forum is for feedback on stories that have been submitted and approved on LIT, not for throw-it-against-the-wall-to-see-what-sticks postings. The rule is to limit story excerpt posts to three paragraphs. You might try starting a thread in the STORY DISCUSSION CIRCLE forum where you describe your story and ask for beta-readers, or the EDITOR'S FORUM for editing assistance. Take a look at other threads in these forums to see what's appropriate. Have fun!

Ed was standing with his back against the wall, avoiding the urge to smoke. His elder brother hated it. (Why did his elder brother hate him standing with his back to the wall? Why did his brother hate it when he tried to avoid smoking?) So he stuck his(Why did his elder brother stick his hands in his pocket? Seems kind of awkward) hands in his pocket for lack of something to do, thats when he (still the elder brother?) saw her. She was a stunner. As she walked down towards him he could see she had big brown eyes. He squinted and saw that they had golden flecks in them, lIke the flames of a lighter. He did really need a cigarette. He sucked in a deep breath as she came closer. At 5'4 she looked even taller because of the way she carrIed herself. She had a slender fIgure and golden haIr that fell across the front of her chest. Ed noticed that her breasts jiggled a lIttle as she walked. As he absentmindedly pulled a pack of cigs from his trousers, she walked passed him and entered the elevator. Ed couldn’t help but wonder which apartment was going to get a call from that booty tonIght. He quickly lit a marlboro and Inhaled deeply while imagining that sexy lIttle thing (the marlboro?) plastered on the bed.. He began to undress her and had just gotten to the part where her bra was unlatched to reveal those swollen 34B breasts when someone tapped him on the shoulder. Ed turned around, startled. She was standing right next to him. Shit! She could read minds and he had been caught, he immediately looked down and saw that he was semi-hard.(are you for real? He has to look to see if he has a hard on?) Would she notice? Before Ed could decIde whether to bolt from there or just Ignore her in the hope that she left, she spoke up,

After you write something, do you ever read what you have written? Too many "as"s and "and"s and "that"s. He is a pretty clever guy if he can tell her bra size when she is fully clothed. Are you sure it wasn't a padded bra, or maybe an underwire? Do most (male) readers even know exactly what 34B means? Why not say they were voluptuous, luscious, sweet as honey dew melons. How about 27 cm by 34 mm. or having a volume of 164 cc? Which is sexier? Your pronoun usage sucks. Is English your first language?

Fat blobs of run-on text. Clumsy punctuation. Passive verbs. Two-bit sentences starting with 'As...' or stabbed with 'while...'. And that's just the first paragraph. If I tried reading any more, I'd want to slip into editor mode, and I don't want to wast my time on this.

And as I said, this is the wrong place for your post. Submit the story, go through the approval process, and we'll have at it.

Back