Dangerous Duets ~ Incubus and his Muse OOC Thread (Closed for Asa and Veroe)

tumblr_lcir5nCZXY1qdmq2xo1_500.jpg


Another so close but freak out moment for Karena and Canaan
 
tumblr_mwg1d34EZh1s4rurfo1_400.jpg


Karena had agreed to perform in the video and her little Latin duo could not be happier. To make it easier on her they had rented space and brought their team to record and had told them that Karena had final say on choreography and the choreographer agreed and talked extensively with her about it. She was in the middle of rehearsal working with the two of them on the poles in very Sensual slightly erotic but very innocent choreography simply having fun and lightly feeding from both.
 
tumblr_ldsrs9bQoo1qfpmbg


Nala glanced back down the stairs hearing him calling out looking for the Fireborn Muse and smirked.

Canaan is it... She may upstairs I was just headed up there to look around as well as I have never been in this old Grand hall that both sides once used for neutral ground... walk with me maybe we can find our targets together.
 
tumblr_ldswks4N5K1qfpmbgo1_400.jpg


Karena sat there staring at this woman a brow raised and arms crossed. She knew who it was and was not sure she liked where this could go. She really hoped she would not want to see him again not after all the healing and growth and progress he had made. What was this human's game tracking her down like this?

You are Karena correct?

Clearly you already know that... Naomi What do you want?

I can imagine how this must look but I assure you I have no desire to return... I... I just... I know what he is... I knew then and... My family has always been drawn to in some strange way those that are... a little more than human... It is hard to explain... it is not a permanent thing and seldom does it produce children...

With that Karena tensed more stifling a snarl.

Please do not think that I... Long before I met Canaan I was in an accident and it is nearly impossible for me to become pregnant. So do not let a thought like that enter your mind Karena I am not with child. I am leaving the country and while I do not want to face him and cause any trouble I wanted someone to know that... I don't blame him and I don't hate him... I knew the risk and I chose to take them and he will always be a wonderful memory for me. I suspect with all your time at Audra's that you are like Canaan... not quite human... I can feel the creative pull you give off. Just be careful... I do not think he would survive if he hurt another person he loved. I can tell he loves you... and I am happy for him.

Karena listened.

Why come to me with all this Naomi... why not just vanish like he was told you had and leave it all alone?

Like I said I... I needed someone to know I do not blame him at all. I wish you both happiness. I remember reading about your partner Berto in the papers... you both deserve to be happy and not let the past hold you back from real love and happiness. I want him to be happy and he makes you happy and I am sure that your Berto would want you to be happy as well.

Karena nodded.

NO tricks... no BS I appreciate what you have done by coming to talk to me but he will be here soon and

I have a plane to catch and he will be delayed my father was told the only way I would have anything to do with him ever again was for him to apologize to Canaan for threatening him and making the situation worse. There will be no scent of me here that he will be able to pick up by the time he arrives. Goodbye and take care of him... you both deserve so much to be happy.

With that she turned and left the club as Audra walked over.

Everything okay Karena?

Yeah... just a human who thinks they know everything in their short little lives Audra no big deal Beer please.

Audra simply placed a beer on the table by the old leather sofa and smiled to her.

They mean well and she will soon be far far away and Canaan none the wiser unless you tell him she came here.

With that Audra turned to walk away leaving Karena to sit there and think about it losing all track of time till a kiss touched her brow.
 
tumblr_mz9t52IPK81qjqxmoo1_400.gif


In the badlands was a large portion of the waterfront. She had come here often with Berto. He had loved hearing the water splashing and the smells of the little seafood places and other shops struggling to stay afloat. Today she had finally returned here for the first time with someone since Berto died.

It had not even registered that she had tossed on that billowy black dress till the breeze picked up while they stood there.
 
tumblr_n0da6hUk9X1sa991ho1_500.jpg


Audra sat thereher robe resting around her shoulders deep in thought in a way the words she had learned repeating in her mind over and over. A hand resting on her leg partially drew her from her thoughts as she began to softly speak

My baby... our baby... It can't be... Our... baby...
 
tumblr_n0b41uE4V31sns6h1o1_500.jpg


Karena had barely managed to win the debate about leaving the bedroom. Tossing on his shirt and walking down stairs she leaned against the wall by the piano watching him as he roamed around the kitchen. Hearing a knock at the door she smiled.

I'll get that Before she really heard any answer she reached the door as he vanished behind the pantry door.
 
tumblr_n11rxnj77W1racc9so1_500.jpg


Audra waded out into the water.

We need to talk... now.
 
Back
Top