What are you CRAVING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Endless hours spent rolling around, naked, in bed with a deliciously curvy, dark skinned nymph, kissing her neck, plucking at her nipples with my lips, running my tongue down her stomach, biting her inner thighs, digging my fingers in the soft flesh of her plump ass as I roughly pull her body against mine, pinning her beneath me and sinking my teeth into her shoulder as I thrust myself inside the slick, satiny folds of her pussy, coiling the length of her jet black hair around my fist to pull her head to the side so that I can growl in her ear, my hot breath on her skin, biting her neck as she whimpers, shivers, and begs for more.
 
Endless hours spent rolling around, naked, in bed with a deliciously curvy, dark skinned nymph, kissing her neck, plucking at her nipples with my lips, running my tongue down her stomach, biting her inner thighs, digging my fingers in the soft flesh of her plump ass as I roughly pull her body against mine, pinning her beneath me and sinking my teeth into her shoulder as I thrust myself inside the slick, satiny folds of her pussy, coiling the length of her jet black hair around my fist to pull her head to the side so that I can growl in her ear, my hot breath on her skin, biting her neck as she whimpers, shivers, and begs for more.

curvy - checked
dark-skinned - checked
plump ass - checked
jet black hair - checked

love that...
 
Someone to tuck me in bed and bring me chicken noodle soup, after snuggling with me to watch a movie.
 
Want him to tell me that I am crazy, mad, stupid and then hug me tight tight tight..never let me go...

not every dream comes true...
 
Pecan pie cake... Dammit guys!!! I am trying to get back in shape and you are thwarting me at every turn!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top