granny lover here,lets have fun.Just love mature and the VERY MATURE LADY.

Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Posts
203
Hi,ladies,why should the young have all the fun,as long time lover,of older ladies,i prefer the exsperiance,the thrills,the more mature body,the lust,and sexualy active,older lady,i find you more interesting ,rewarding,exciting,and so much more.
Like fine vintage wine,art and antiques,to me the past is the best.
Time has developed,character,flavor,conversation,past history,and i appreciate it.
I would love to hear from any special lady,hopefully older than my 60 odd years.
But all interesting ladies are cordially invited to contact me.
Thanking you in advance....Bob x
 
Hello Bob

I must say, that your post caught my interest. And as of yet, no one has responded? Am I the only "older woman" that still wants to have fun? I am 70 years young, at least my body has seen 70 years so far. Unfortunately, my mind still cannot comprehend that I am, indeed, 70 years of age. But I am far from dead.
Hopefully that is. . . . . we never know for sure, do we? :devil: Call me vain as hell,but I refuse to be seen with white hair. I am a natural red head and my hair is
still red and will be until the day I die. I think silver hair on a man is sexy. All the other ladies who love their white hair, I say do you. I do ME. For some reason, the women in this town are fascinated by my hair. It's too long and of course, the coloring is ridiculous. That is what I'm told. But I don't listen or do what I'm told.
I have redhead genes. If you have ever dealt with a real redhead, you will know what I mean. Maybe that is enough to scare you off? I will understand. But before you go, please let me know what you have on your mind. ;) Hope to hear from you soon. :rose:
 
Hello, I’m an older lady lover

Hello, I’m 66 yo and I have always been fascinated with the older woman... from when I was a teenager to even now.... I can’t help wanting to talk chat to an older lady... I live in Australia but I don’t seem to get the nerve to chat to them.... but your post caught my eye and I had this thought of airing my love of the older woman... you sound like a very sexual lady, and yes, I love redheads...
 
Hi,its not difficult to meet older ,mature ladies,there are many more of them,than us as we get older.
But its also true that not all older ladies,want a new relationship,or sex partner.But the odds are on our side.It can be lonely,on your own,especially after a long loving relationship.I never go looking for a lady,but most of my lady friends,come from helping them,chatting,in a supermarket,charity shops,car boots,antique fairs,exhibitions,dog walking,on the beach,forest,historical places,etc.,.
Just make a comment,pass the time of day,etc.
Recently in London,at an exhibition,i stood next to a smart lady,in her 80s,admiring the object,on display,,,I simply said its lunchtime,do you know of a local restaurant,she suggested several,but added,they are expensive,in London,i live locally let me treat you...
We never did have lunch,,but a wonderul afternoon in bed,A lovely sexy 85 yo lady.Who had had many lovers,mainly much younger,Another time at a posh London dance hall,a similar lady invited me to her home,her husband,was in bed,and too ill to see to her needs,,,which were many and took all night.
So basically,just be friendly,chat,help,be of assistance,be Charming,have grace and manners,and go where the ladies go,(ie perhaps not,football,snooker,sports generally)
Perhaps the most important part is take your time,You will seldom get into a ladies knickers immediately,but it can happen.As with me on many occasions.But its rare.
Love to chat to any interested,hopefully mature lady,on here,,Do PM, me Bob,xxx
 
Back
Top