Tights incest story ideas.

Which story should I write?

  • Option 1

    Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Option 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2
  • Poll closed .

TightsDude

Virgin
Joined
May 1, 2017
Posts
2
One of my favourite story concepts is a mother having sex with her son while wearing tights/pantyhose. Unfortunately tights/pantyhose stories aren't all that common and those that do get written tend to be about sheer and/or suntan hosiery which doesn't really appeal to me. So I want to write a tights incest story conforming to my own tastes (dark, opaque tights), but I've had trouble deciding on a single idea. So for lack of a better option, I've decided to set up a poll here to help me decide which one I should work on. The ideas are as follows:

Option 1: John, a young man with a fetish for tights, is approached by his mother Jane at a formal event. Jane raises her skirt for John in an attempt to seduce him, which unleashes a load of conflicting feelings in him. The story contains flashbacks of a sexual encounter the two had years before, John's attempts to escape his mother's influence, and ultimately results in John giving in to his lust for Jane and having sex with her. This idea was inspired by The Tormented Bridegroom, an old series that sadly never reached it's conclusion and is no longer on Literotica.

Option 2: Jane, a woman with a fetish for tights, coerces her son John into committing sexual acts with her. They start with simple kissing and caressing, move up to mutual masturbation, and eventually end in outright sex. This is as much a femdom story as it is an incest one, and will contain character development and flashbacks to show why Jane is after her son.

Option 3: If you have your own idea for this kind of story and would rather see me write that then any of the stories summarized above, go ahead and post it.

Note that the results of this poll will not be the deciding factor in what story I write, although they will influence my ultimate decision.
 
Back
Top