Veroe's Notebook

Veroe

Maestro/Truthseeker
Joined
Apr 5, 2009
Posts
62,447
I've decided to make a thread for solo writing projects of mine. Just short and fun little vignettes of things I don't intend to pursue as SRPs any longer or at all.
 
tumblr_nuu47xmG7l1r6in91o1_500.jpg


IC: Cassandra Delacourt

Cassandra was an erotica writer-correction: a best-selling erotica writer. No, it hadn't been her first job involving sex, nor had it been her second or third, but it paid for this homey little house deep in suburbia. She had moved in for about a year now. It was a renovated cape cod built all the way back in the fifties. It had all the amenities she desired plus as a bonus a fully decked out pool and deck.

She lounged back at poolside now in an appropriate swimsuit trying to regain a level of Zen to tackle chapter eleven again. She hated that in all the English language there was no good synonym for "thrust". It was the bane of erotica writers everywhere, and the current starting point for her writer's block.

Cassandra was left frustrated and bored overall now.

Next door she heard her neighbors huge RV start and drive off. She saw the top of the head of their young son heading into the backyard.

In the few months she'd lived in this house she'd learned much about the young man. He was a highschool graduate. She remembered the graduation party last month and the kiddo's eighteenth birthday party the month before. Correction: she remembered the loud rock music interfering with her writing during those parties.

She also knew he was a bit enamored with his hot new neighbor. Cassandra had felt his gaze on him through the windows a number of times.

Her lips quirked as a very wicked but fun idea came to her mind.

Boredom plus frustration always equaled mischief when it came to Cass.

She began to hum lightly to herself as if she was oblivious to the young man's eyes watching her through the hole in fence as her fingers slipped beneath her suit to play with a nipple the other lowering trace the part of the suit over her pussy.

Her smile widened. Cassandra Delacourt you're a bad bad bad girl. She moaned as thumb and index finger pinched her nipple as the index finger as the other index finger circled over her clitoris through the fabric of her bathing suit.

"Congratulations on graduating," She said turning her head to look him in the eye as she continued masturbating right in front, "You know you can get a better show from that seat over there." She batted her eyes towards the deck lounger beside her.

"Don't worry. I don't mind," She continued as her finger snuck underneath her thong to really strum at her clitty, "In fact would you like to play a game with me?"

At his question her devious smile deepened. "Why the best kind of game, but I call the shots. You have to agree that I make the rules, I decide if you win or lose, and what your reward will be...can you agree to all that?"
 
IC: Cassandra Delacourt

They had fucked in her bed all day yesterday. Jason was no longer a virgin, but he still had much to learn. Cassandra was looking forward to teaching him.

She had gotten up and showered before he had and came outside in her simple silk robe to lounge by the pool. She smiled remembering this was the same chair she had masturbated in front of him just the day before.

That had been fun for their first day, but now it was time to take the game up a notch or two. That was why when Jason woke up he'd find a note on his pillow which said:

Good Morning Stud
You haven't lived until you've gone skinny dipping
with a beautiful woman

Come out to the pool nude at precisely 8am
And open the drawer of my nightstand
and bring my strap-on with you
If you're late I'll use it on your ass

Cassandra:heart::kiss::kiss:

Of course it was only 7:30 so he still had plenty of time, but before coming out here Cassandra had gone through the house and changed all the clocks so they said it was 9:15 instead, and she had his phone down here with her.

Cassandra smiled deviously wondering if Jason would catch on. If he didn't or if he didn't bring her strap-on from her nightstand she had her other strap-on for her to take his anal virginity this morning like she had taken his conventional virginity yesterday. If he caught on however....well he'd earn a reward.

Either way she'd win. She always won her wicked little games after all.
 
Last edited:
IC: Cassandra Delacourt

Cassandra brought Jason to Chez Jean Paul. The most expensive restaurant in town. She was dressed in her knockout red dress that cut down deep in a V between her breasts to terminate an inch above her navel making a showcase of cleavage for everyone to see. Jason wore the best suit from his father's closet.

They were led to a table near the center of the restaurant's dining table. The men at the tables all glanced up as she went past them and the women cast disapproving eyes at her which redoubled when they realized she was with a young man just out of highschool. Cassandra paid them no heed. She'd been turning heads and receiving dirty looks all of her life after all.

They sat down in the eye of the storm of disapproval. She wondered if Jason even realized, not that she cared much.

The waiter came to take their drink orders. She'd asked for a glass of their best Pinot noir and Jason took some mineral water-he was under the legal drinking age afterall.

When he left for their beverages she raised her clutch and opened it up. She handed a rectangular palm-sized black box with a few buttons on it and a dial at the top. Then she gave Jason another one of her infamous little yellow notes. It said:

Congratulations Stud
You've performed very well since our first day.
You've played all of my games without too much complaint.

So I have decided you deserve a reward.
Take the remote control to the pair of vibrating panties I'm wearing.
Use it as we dine and later as we go ballroom dancing.
Use it to keep me at a steady boil or make me explode in orgasm
in front of all these people.
Make me so hot and wanting that the second we get home
I'll jump you and fuck you like a madwoman.
If we get that far before I drag you
to some private place nearby and fuck you
You'll get a second reward tonight.

Enjoy yourself Jason

Cassandra:heart::kiss::kiss:

She met his eyes after he finished reading the note and gave him her patented wicked smile.

The waiter return with her Pinot and Cassandra wondered if Jason would have the guts to turn her panties on with him standing there or not.

This was a good game. She'd enjoy it as much as he would
 
IC: Cassandra Delacourt

Cassandra had left on Monday without any explanation to Jason. Her Aston Martin pulled back into her driveway three days later on Thursday afternoon. As luck would have it Jason was mowing the lawn of his house at that moment. So he saw her climb out of the car and shut the door. She was wearing a professionally styled pantsuit that revealed nothing of her figure-unusual for her since she preferred clothing that subtly revealed some aspect of her sexy body to any eyes that roamed over her.

She didn't look over to Jason. She didn't acknowledge his watching her in any way as she strode over to her front door and unlocked the door. She shut it without any a second glance over to him in the slightest.

Cassandra gave him another two days before texting him to come to her back door for another game. Jason must've been chomping at the bit for any contact with her for he was there on her back deck knocking on her door. She hadn't gone more than a couple of days before this without playing with him in some way-certainly not an entire week.

Smiling at his eagerness she opened the door to reveal her wearing a long red terrycloth bathrobe that covered her from shoulder to ankle. Her long lustrous hair was done up in high ponytail with a black leather circlet laced tight-perfect to grab hold of and direct her head wherever one wished. Behind her on the kitchen island was a red bedsheet spread over it with several lumps suggesting there were a large variety of items concealed underneath it.

Without saying a word to him Cassandra reached into the pocket of her bathrobe and pulled out a white sealed envelope. She handed it to him.

He took it and immediately tore it open pulling out a couple of pages with her handwriting on it. He opened the first page and began reading what she'd written on it:

Dear sweet Jason

I have been very very naughty to you this week.
Monday morning I woke with a particular itch I needed scratched.
I needed to be punished and treated like the dirty miserable whore I truly am.
It's a very particular itch we both know you are not capable of fulfilling for me.
So I left Monday and staid at the home of a man that would fulfill my need.


She untied the belt of her robe and pulled it open revealing her nudity save for a leather body harness of crisscrossing straps baring her breasts and shaved pussy to the cool air-conditioned air of her kitchen.

He was magnificent, Jason.
I fought him, pleaded with him, tried to negotiate, and bargain with him,
But he never took any of my bullshit.
He made me his bitch worshipping every thing he said or did to me.
I was his completely. His painslut. His adoring little slave.
It was exactly what I needed from you, but knew you couldn't give me.


When he turned to the next page she turned her back to him revealing the wicked red welts climbing up her body from the back of her thighs to her shoulders to his eye. She heard the gasp from him as she strode over to the island.

And do you know the terrible horrible naughty thing I did to you?
During the three days I was with him...
...Not once did I ever give one thought about you.
You must've been worried and so sad each day you saw that I was not home
How many times did you check your phone for a message from me I never even
thought of sending you?


She pulled the sheet off revealing her kitchen island covered in a diabolical array of whips and floggers, chains and ropes and other restraints, nipple clamps and ballgags and blindfolds. She lifted a collar with a large D-ring to her throat and put it on and then set about with ankle and wrist cuffs as well.

The game today is very simple, Jason.
Convince me that I was wrong about you.
Prove to me that whenever I have this very particular itch I need scratching
I need not look to anyone else but you.
Do you have what it takes to punish me?
Do you have what it takes to ignore all my bullshit?
Do you have what it takes to make me your painslut?
Do you have what it takes to make me your adoring little slave?
Do you have it in you to make me completely yours?


Once finished with last ankle cuff she turned to face him again and lowered slowly to her knees before him. Thighs spread, hands lowered on them with palms up. Her pussy bared to his eye. Her back was arched thrusting her breasts out forward. Her head was down, eyes lowered to the floor at his feet. She was waiting.

If you fail in this game, Jason. I will punish you in the worst way.
I will get back into my car and return to that man for the next two weeks.
And I won't give you a single solitary thought the whole time I am with him again.

After all we both know you don't have what it takes to be my master.

Good luck
Cassandra:heart::kiss::kiss:


He lowered the pages looking at her. She knelt there, eyes on the floor. Waiting...waiting...waiting...
 
Last edited:
Training at the Beaumont

tumblr_p429kf9OYh1wzoyajo1_540.jpg


IC: Carrie Hilton

Before Carrie had believed her life had been fast-paced and exotic. She had been an ardent devotee of the Manhattan nightclub scene. Carrie had been a wild and exuberant and adventurous party girl through and through going to great lengths just in order to have a fun time.

In all her time no one had been able to keep up with her. Not her girlfriends, and certainly not the rotating door of boyfriends she'd had over the years. Then it all changed when she was offered an extremely well-paying position as a courtesan in a secret society.

She didn't turn it down of course. With her wild devil-may-care attitude towards sex Carrie had no moral objection to the thought of selling her body for money-a lot of money. More money than a party girl from the Bronx could ever dream of.

So here Carrie was at the penthouse of the Manhattan skyscraper to accept the invitation and meet her trainer. The penthouse was large, taking up multiple floors of the building, and it was luxuriously decorated with high-end furniture and fittings. It spoke of money, lots of money.

She sighed with fingers hesitant at the doorknob thinking on what the next six to nine weeks would entail for her. Her trainer would be referred to as her "Domina", and she would be entirely in charge of everything that happened to her during her training. What she said goes. She said when Carrie was finished with the training. She decided whether she passed or failed. She could choose to train her in any fashion she wished-literally any way she chose to. She could punish me like a true dominatrix or force me to read textbooks on sexual subjects for hours and hours like a schoolteacher from hell. Hell she might even line up a dozen or so men to gangbang her.

And through it all Carrie could not say no to her. She had her safe word, but if she used it she was out. It'd be over for good for her. She'd be escorted out of the building and any of the bonuses involving several numbers with several zeroes behind them she'd earn would vanish.

If it was all too much for Carrie. Finally a challenge that actually frightened her. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

Inside the only light was from those of candles scattered throughout the huge room leaving little islands of light dotting a sea of darkness that swallowed in shadows everything in anything between those islands. Within those islands of flickering candle light she saw pieces of furniture, within one was a big four poster bed decked in luxuriant red silk sheets, within another was red throne-like chair with a red pillow laid before it on the floor, Others had a vast array of BDSM furniture and paraphernalia and a plethora of sextoys. And on and on the darkness in the room went. Carrie could see no walls and no ceiling. It was like she stepped into a new world with only darkness and these things contained within it.

"I have been waiting for you, Carrie," A beautiful but stern looking blonde woman stepped out of the darkness and into the candlelight directly in front of her making her jump back startled. Her deep blue eyes augured into her. "I am responsible for all aspects of your training within the Beaumont. You will refer to me as only 'Domina'."

tumblr_mh06u9poJf1s2nvseo1_500.jpg


She reached out taking Carrie's hand and turned back into the darkness pulling her in behind her. "Let us begin at once."
 
Training at the Beaumont
Part 2: Being Naked


IC: Carrie Hilton

Carrie was led through the pitch black shadows between the islands of candlelight. Domina pulled her through with a confidence of walking in this darkness with long experience. She led her into an island of candlelight that only contained a tall candlelabra, a stool with a pair of scissors sitting on top of it, and a trashcan.

"I see you've dressed to impress, Carrie," Domina said stepping over to the stool.

Carrie held her head high, hoping she'd see how proud she was of her appearance and how well her outfit flirtily showed off her body. This little number was one of her favorites to go out to the club and dance with a few guys, maybe even drag one home for some after hours fun in. "I hope it pleases you, Domina."

She chuckled as she picked up the scissors and sat down onto the stool crossing one leg over the other. "I am not the one who needs to be pleased today."

"Who does then," Carrie asked hesitatingly.

Over her shoulder to the darkness behind her she called, "Marco, come join us."

"Yes, Domina," A man's voice came from the shadows.

Carrie jumped as she realized they weren't alone. Was this Marco the only other person here?

Then padded into the light a man, if you could call him a man. It would be more accurate to call him a greek god in flesh and blood. Dressed only in a towel wrapped low around his narrow hips. Marco was huge, muscular, with broad shoulders and a six-pack of abs down to the hidden part of him under the towel. His eyes burned with a dark intent fire as his gaze visibly drank her in in much the same fashion.

tumblr_p3vux2gGCk1vyqlyso1_540.jpg


From that look in his eyes she could tell he wanted her. Under his lidded lust-fueled gaze Carrie felt naked.

Domina chuckled, "I thought you'd like Marco. All the trainees love Marco."

"Yes, Domina, I do," She said swallowing past a lump in her throat, "Marco...He's very handsome."

"Does that matter to you," Domina asked with a quirked eyebrow.

"No, not really, Domina," She replied, "But it's a nice perk."

Domina nodded before ordering, "Carrie, remove your clothes."

She jumped looking up to Marco who watched with increased interest.

"Did you mishear my order, Carrie?" The question came with a dangerous edge to it.

"Yes Domina, I heard it and will obey." She jumped again and looked away from Marco's wolf-like eyes kicking one of her shoes off.

Domina shook her head, "Slower Carrie, and look up into Marco's eyes. Watch him drink in the parts of your body you bear naked for him.

She swallowed again and lifted her gaze to meet his. She watched as his eyes lowered as she lifted her other foot and pulled that high heel off. He licked his lips. The only thing she'd taken off was her shoes...did Marco have a foot fetish? Was he imagining kissing her feet right now? Did he want to suck on her toes or lick every inch of them?

She reached behind her to the zipper of her cute little top. Shaking hands began to pull it down and Marco's gaze zeroed in on her breasts that was about to be bare for it to trace and relish every contour. She bit her lip as the top came loose and Carrie watched Marco take in the cute little bra she wore to contain her breasts under her flirty little top.

She began to lower the top to the floor.

"Stop Carrie," Domina held out the scissors for her to take, "Use these to cut your clothes into little strips."

"What," She looked away from Marco to stare at her dumbstruck, "But I love this outfit?"

The scissors didn't waver in Domina's hands, "You have no need of clothes I do not provide for you here. Now do it."

She took the scissors and sobbed as she began destroying her favorite top for a stranger under the watching eye of another.

"Dispose of them in the trashcan," Domina instructed and she had a funereal moment for her top as she dropped the strips of cloth into it.

So it went...first her top, then her skirt, and then...her bra, and finally...her panties.

She handed back the scissors standing before them completely nude. She watched that wolf-like gaze sweep over her naked body with a growing hunger that both scared and exhilarated her. Carrie's cheeks felt aflame and she fought the urge to lift her hands to cover up her pussy and breasts from Marco's eyes.

"Now that you are naked Marco and I will get you warmed up, Carrie." Domina said rising up from the stool, "Together we will learn where your natural talents lie and where your limits are. Then together we will start molding you into the new woman you will be as a courtesan in the Beaumont."

She took her hand and led her back into the darkness calling after her, "Come along Marco, we have further use for you."

"Yes, Domina," Came his instant reply as he padded after them into the black.
 
Training at the Beaumont
Part 3: The first lesson


Carrie was led through the pitch black sea of all consuming shadows between the islands of candlelight led by the hand by her Domina. Behind her she could hear the footsteps from Marco following after her. Eventhough she knew it was too dark for him to see her naked ass right now, but she felt his gaze on her bare buttocks with every step she took. It made her heart race and color rise in her cheeks, but she followed along as Domina pulled her onto another island of candlelight in the cavernous dark room she was being trained in.

They came to the divan she had seen earlier. Domina released her and turned to face her. "Now that you are appropriately attired we shall begin your training properly, Carrie."

Carrie swallowed all too aware of Marco behind her but she said immediately, "Yes, Domina...I am eager to get to it."

At that Domina smiled and gestured to her side. "Marco, approach me facing Carrie."

Marco came around to stand at Domina's side and turned to face her again. Carrie blushed at his heated gaze even as she took in once again his own magnificent body. He was hands down the hottest man she'd ever laid eyes on. Carrie's eyes traced every contour of his body all the way down from his shoulders to the towel at his waist.

Then Domina reached out and pulled the towel off of him. "There. Now we are all appropriately dressed for the occasion."

Marco now stood as naked as she was, and Carrie could not help how here eyes traveled down the arrow of his body to his cock.

"Oh my god!" Marco was huge. Carrie had never seen anyone with that big a penis. None of her past boyfriends even came close.

"I take it you approve," Domina asked with a proud smile.

"Ye--yeah, but..." She couldn't take her eyes away from it, "...It's just that...I've never--None of my previous boyfriends were like that....How will he ever fit inside me?"

"I see," Domina stated, "Carrie, do you understand that you can use your safeword and will be escorted out of the building with no repercussions at any time...otherwise you will find out just how Marco's big cock will fit inside of your little cunt."

"Y-yes I understand, and..." She swallowed again staring at that monster of a cock, "...I want to..." She pulled her eyes away from it back to Domina's eyes. "....I want to proceed."

Domina nodded, "Very well, Carrie. Do not worry though we have plenty of time to prepare you for it first."

She reached out a stroked Marco's cheek appreciatively, "This fits in with your first lesson actually. Knowing your limits and surpassing them."

She turned and leaned against the divan resting an arm against it, "Marco, I believe some foreplay is in order first. Approach and give Carrie your best kiss."

"Yes, Domina," Marco replied stepping forward before her. He was so close, only a hairsbreadth away from her. She gasped as he took hold of her arms and pulled her in. His mouth lowered sealing his lips to hers.

Time seemed to slow and Carrie melted into his hands. Hands that freely roamed over her body sending soothing waves of sensual heat throughout her body wherever they went. Her hands pressed against his chest. She wasn't pushing away. She wanted to feel his heart beating just to see if he was real.

Then it was over. He pulled his lips away leaving Carrie straining for it to continue.

"I believe I said your best kiss, Marco," Domina stated from the divan patting the seat of it, "Show her here."

Carrie watched his lips turn in a wry smile, "Yes, Domina."

He bent and with a girlish squeal Carrie was lifted in his arms as he picked her up and carried her over to lay back on the divan. His hands took either knee and parted her legs. His head lowered. She felt his breath against the soaking wet lips of her sex.

"Show her until I tell you to stop." Domina rested her head in her hand over the back of the divan.

"Yes Domina." Was his reply and then Carrie gasped as his mouth pressed against her pussy and a dexterous tongue parted her lips and caressed the walls inside. "Oh....oh my...Goddd!"

For the next several hours Marco showed Carrie just how good a kisser he was.
 
Bound to Love

IC: Luke Harris

Sarah Mitchell had always fascinated him. Lusting after her body was easy. Anyone could do it. All anyone needed to do was pick up the latest swimsuit issue of Sports Illustrated or the commercials for Victoria's Secret. She was the subject of the wet dreams of a generation. She was a superstar that jetted to New York or Paris or Milan or Tokyo day after day. So seeing her back home here in tiny little Hartsville Texas at the garage her father owned was something of a surprise. Decked out in a very un-supermodel skin-licking blue jeans and an old comfortable-looking Hartsville High cheer squad T-shirt.

As he was working on changing the air filter to Mrs. Carmichael's Volvo. He looked up watching Sarah walk inside the office and flop down into one of the plastic chairs with a familiar grace. It astounded Luke that no one was pointing and yelling: "It's Sarah Mitchell". Through the window she spotted him giving that big several million dollar smile and waved at him like a big goofball. Chuckling he waved back with a wry shake of his head.

After a minute as he was finishing up changing Mrs. Carmichael's filter when she stepped out of the office and strode right up to him.

"Your dad's rules: Everyone not a mechanic has to stay and wait in the office seating area," He recited to her as he fit lowered the hood back down.

"Daddy will just have to ground me again," She laughed as she sat that full sexy ass onto the hood and crossed her legs with a warm smile, "Luke, its been years since I left town to become a model and my best friend won't drop what he's doing and say hi to me when I come back home for Independence day."

Sarah had been his neighbor growing up. Among his earliest memories were when he was three or four and he'd been holding Sarah's ken doll when it was being married to her Barbie. They'd spent hours in his backyard playing with his matchbox cars in the dirt. He'd been her shoulder to cry on when that stupid shitbag Billy Dean had dumped her. Needless to say they'd been friends for forever and when puberty had started turning her into the sex symbol she was today...he'd noticed-Oh he'd noticed alright, but had always been too chicken shit to act on it.

To her words he rolled his eyes. "Some of us have actual real jobs with hardass bosses that frowns at employees that leave doing said job."

She laughed and slugged him in the bicep before shaking it going, "Owww...you're still the wiseass."

"And you're still a big dork," He said taking her hand and rubbing it for her, "I've been working out at the gymn the last few years, and am pretty ripped now. So you hitting me like a girl like that would hurt you more than me."

She smiled, this time all cheery, dorky humor surprisingly gone from her. It was a "Wanna bet" or a "Sounds like a challenge to me" kind of smile.

Weird. This smile did not belong to the dorky girl from next door he remembered.

"Cupcake," Came a voice from behind them. Luke turned to see his boss, Sarah's father, Sam Mitchell, shop towel still in greasy hand staring at the unexpected sight of his famous daughter back in his garage. "When did you get here?"

"Surprise Daddy," Sarah exclaimed running to embrace him a full-hearted hug, "I've come home for the fourth of July weekend."

Sam returned the hug for several long minutes leaving Luke scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. Sam eventually noticed him just standing there. "You finished with Mrs. Carmichael's air filter yet, Luke?"

"Uhh...yeah...I mean...yes sir," He said turning back towards the Volvo, "It's all finished up and no surprises in the check up either."

"Then perhaps you should stop wasting her time and give her back her car now," Sam chided him, "Meanwhile I have some catching up to do with my daughter."

He nodded hurrying to do just that, "Right on it, bossman."

"One second, Daddy," Sarah said reaching out to grab Luke's wrist, "Hey doofus, you better be at the hill so we can watch the fireworks tonight like we always did before."

Luke smiled remembering lying on the blankets and watching the colorful explosions blossom in the summer night sky with her laying right beside him. "You bet I will."

That smile that did not belong to the Sarah he knew returned on her face as she said, "Good boy, it's a date then."

Date?!?

Before he could ask what the use of that word meant she was already heading to Sam's office in back hand in hand with her father almost skipping like a schoolgirl...that coincidentally accentuated for his eyes that sexy heart-shaped ass bouncing up and down in her skin-tight jeans. When the door closed behind them he let out a breath he did not know he'd been holding and turned back to getting Mrs. Carmichael her car back.
 
Bound to Love
Part 2: The Hill


IC: Luke Harris

"Ughh...seriously, what do you have in here, cinderblocks," Luke griped hefting the picnic basket up into his arms.

"It's a super secret surprise and you'll see it only if you're good," Sarah reached behind her and swatted at the hand he was using to undo and lift the lid up for his eyes, "So no peeking."

He gave her a look but did not complain further. She'd settled the matter and Luke had no real qualms of carrying the heavy basket for her. He wasn't about to force her to carry the thing after all.

He followed Sarah across the backyard of the Mitchell house. Sam, her dad and his boss was having his annual fourth of July barbecue, but in keeping with the tradition he and Sarah had forged as kids they went to the fence at the back of his property to the top of hill behind it. It was technically state land, but no officer of the state of Texas had ever objected to the two of them using it as their private little fort and sanctuary from the world.

He watched Sarah climb over the fence first and nearly busted a gut laughing as a particularly strong gust of wind threatened to lift her red sundress up over her sexy ass. She squealed out loud desperate to keep the dress from showing him a glimpse of the underwear she was wearing.

"And what's so funny, buster," She groused gingerly climbing down on the other side of the fence.

"Oh I don't know, dork," He said putting the god-awful heavy picnic basket on the ground through the slats in the fence, "How's about a lingerie model that gets so scared of showing her panties."

She crossed her arms and a look similar to the one he'd caught in the garage earlier came across her face. It said 'Just keep talking buster you'll only pay for it more and more later", "One's a choice I make the other just now would have been forced on me. Besides who says I'm wearing panties at all..."

"Wait, What?!?" He gaped at her.

She started laughing at him, "You're just too easy, Luke." She turned to climb up the hill. "C'mon."

Luke shook his head after her but climbed over the fence and lifted up the heavy basket and began the trudge up the steep slope of the hill after her. At the top of the hill was a rocky outcrop in the center of clearing of a copse of mesquite trees. From the hill they could look down at her house, his parents', the whole neighborhood, and a good chunk of Hartsville beyond that, and above the perfect vantage point to watch the fireworks tonight.

He smiled as she took the picnic basket from him and pulled a blanket out from it. She laid it out over the outcrop as he took in the view one more time. They had spent many a summer break here. Luke missed those days.

They sat down watching the sunset over Hartsville. They spent the time catching up. Anyone special you seeing. A few but none the right ones was the answer for both, and neither of them was involved with anyone else at the moment.

"I've dated a movie star, a rock star, a sports star, and all of them-every single one of them-were big mistakes," She told him, "But it helped me realize what I really wanted, and even though it scares me shitless I'm going to take it."

"Really," He asked interest piqued, "Who's the lucky guy."

The smile came back, "Let's eat, the fireworks should start soon.

The sun had set and the stars had come out, The moon hung low-a silver crescent-in the diamond speckled sky. The fireworks would begin soon. To pass the time she pulled out the burgers and fries from her father's expertise at the grill. A pair cold cans of Budweiser completed their meal.

He laughed when she dug into the burger, "I can't picture a supermodel devouring a burger with chili and freetos as toppings. There goes your girlish figure."

She said with a mouthful of fatty greasy food, "I'm on vacation, and I really missed Daddy's freeto pie burger."

He took a big bite of his own freeto pie burger watching her savor the burger she was cheating on whatever diet she adhered to keep her body in such amazing shape.

Her burger had been devoured. She bent her head to lick some of the chili off one of her finger. Luke stared watching her do it. It should not have been an erotic sight, but he felt his cock begin to stiffen in his jeans.

"So good, but messy," With that Sarah suddenly leaned forward towards him. Her face now an inch from his, her golden blond hair a curtain veiling them both from the outside world. A hand curled around the back of his neck and pulled him in closer. Her tongue extended and she licked up the bit of chili at the corner of his mouth.

If she had been teasing his arousal like a guttering candle flame before now she was blowing gasoline into making a raging inferno.

"Sarah," He swallowed trying to wet a suddenly dry throat and find his voice, "What are you doing?"

"Taking what I want." Her lips pressed to his. Her tongue slipping inside and rolling over his.
 
Bound to Love
Part 3: Fireworks


IC: Luke Harris

If she had been teasing his arousal like a guttering candle flame before now she was blowing gasoline into making a raging inferno.

"Sarah," He swallowed trying to wet a suddenly dry throat and find his voice, "What are you doing?"

"Taking what I want." Her lips pressed to his. Her tongue slipping inside and rolling over his.

Holy shit! This was happening. This was definitely happening. Was he dreaming? Had he fallen over and gone to heaven? There were no other explanations to how Sarah Mitchell was kissing him now.

Every fantasy failed in comparison to the rich taste of her, or to the feel of her tongue tangling with his. His hand was frozen holding the freeto pie burger between them. Taking it she laughed. He focused on her face a few inches from his own.

Putting aside the burger she took his finger and sucked it into her mouth to clean it of the Chili that had dripped onto it. His cock throbbed in the confines of his jeans in rhythm to the hammering of his heart. Holy shit!

Sarah lifted her mouth free of his finger and smiled to him, "I've been wanting to kiss you like that since I was thirteen, Luke."

"Well..." He blinked, dazed, and completely shell-shocked by what was happening. she was twenty-four now...after eleven years he was very glad she had decided to follow through on that desire. "...you're a little late, but I'm not really complaining here."

He leaned forward now and licked off a drop of that chili from her lower lip and luxuriated and the lustful sound that came from Sarah's lips as he did.

They took hold of eachother and pulled the other into a return of their kiss, this time more passionate. She moved forward sitting in his lap as they continued the kiss. Her long legs spread, thighs over his hips, and her weight settled over the tent his cock was pitching in his pants.

His hands slid over her thighs and under her sundress to caress two glorious handfuls of buttocks filled his hands. He broke off with eyes wide in shocked realization. "Sarah! You're not wearing any underwear."

"I told you I wasn't," She said with a cute blush across her cheeks, "And they got really soaked as I was anticipating what I was planning to do to you tonight..."

"What you were planning to do to me..." He said further shocked, "...What's that?"

She shifted so she was directly over that tent in his crotch. Luke realized there were only the two thin fabric barriers of his fruit-of-the-looms and Levis between them.

"Move me up and down over your cock, Luke. Do it so my clitoris drags over your hardness..." She told him in a tone that surprised him, but left him little room to debate whether or not to follow through on the order. "...Make me come right here and now."

His fingers tightened over her buttock and he slowly lifted her up across that pitched tent and was rewarded by her shuddering sigh and her eyes drifting shut from the pleasure she felt from her clit rubbing over the denim material of his jeans. "Like this, Sarah?"

She only nodded as he dragged her down again.

So he did it again, up and then down and she moaned out. Her hands fisted in his hair, and he stared into those deep blue eyes-she had an ocean in her eyes he could get lost in sea within forever, and he hoped to never be found again there. He rocked her over the tent in his pants feeling as if he was rising higher and higher too.

She smiled exclaiming, "God, you're gorgeous." Her head lowered and she sighed deep and contented against his neck as ground her sexy body over his, "So gorgeous."

He never thought she'd be so vocal or so forceful. "Make me come, Luke. I've been wet for you since I saw you again at the garage. So gorgeous." A little roll of her hips as she began to dictate the pace as that feminine notch rocking over his throbbing arousal. He groaned out as he felt himself grow closer and closer to shooting off in his own pants.

"Like that, baby, just like that," She said picking up her pace over him as hands cupped his cheeks. She moved over him again and they both moaned out together as the fire roared hotter and higher within them simultaneously together.

She rolled over him with hard gyrations of her hips banking those flames hotter and hotter within them with each passing second.

He wanted to roll over and rip open his Levis and plunge himself deep within that pussy, but he didn't. Instead he just sat there letting her do as she wanted to him quickly coming to the precipice.

"Come with me Luke...come now...come for me...." Sarah's mouth sealed to his and he drank down the soft moans. The first fireworks of Hartsville's Independence day celebration lit up the summer night sky as fireworks of their own exploded throughout their bodies.

She kissed him as fireworks continued lighting up the sky above.
 
With that last posted I'd like to ask for some feedback to any who wish to give it.

I have three open stories in this notebook and two more ideas yet to get going. Normally I've been following whatever story I felt like exploring, but now I'm at an impasse.

So I'd like to ask what do you want to read more on...The consolation Prize...Training at the Beaumont...Bound to Love...or are you curious about my other ideas?

In the end it'll still be whatever I feel like writing, but I'd value your two cents on the topic.
 
The Consolation Prize
Game Concept: A choice was made part 1

Jason drove his little beat up Geo into the parking lot for Panucci's Italian restaurant. Anna, his girlfriend eversince sixth grade had come back from visiting her grandparents today and he was supposed to meet with her and her parents and brother for a big welcome back dinner for Anna.

He was not sure how it would go considering what he'd been doing with Cassandra. It was probably going to feel surreal being with Anna again after he'd cheated on her for the last three weeks with another woman. Would she sense it? Would he give it away?

He felt nervous. He felt anxious. He felt guilty. He felt devious and naughty having this dark and devastating secret no one knew, and if he did a good job playing the faithful boyfriend again tonight no one would find out. Anna would never know, if he did a good job acting tonight.

He took a deep breath and climbed out of the Geo. He froze. The phone in his pocket began to vibrate. That was the burner phone Cassandra had given him. What the fuck! He had told her he couldn't play any of her games tonight.

He pulled it out and read the text message.

Come to the back of the parking lot.
Meet me at your girlfriend's car.
Time for another game.

Jason swore under his breath at her, but he put the phone back in his pocket and began heading towards the back of the parking lot. He spotted Anna's new hot pink Volkswagon bug. parked right beside it was Cassandra's black Aston Martin. As he reached her she stepped out of her car.

She was dressed casually in tight jeans, brown leather boots, and a white blouse just sheer enough to suggest she was not wearing a bra underneath. If the sheerness of the blouse suggested her leaving it unbuttoned down to reveal enough cleavage to proclaim her lack of a bra.

"I thought I told you I couldn't play any games tonight," He complained to her, "My girlfriend and her family is just inside."

"I know," She said crooking a finger for him to come up to her between hers and Anna's cars, "Don't worry, Jason, this one will be quick."

"Well as long as it's quick." He looked back towards the restaurant. Back here there were no windows so no one could see him talking to Cassandra right now. "Where are we going?"

"Right here." She reached up and patted Anna's car. "I've been looking at your girlfriend's facebook page and twitter feed today."

'Right here'? Jason looked around. No one could see them from inside, but they were still out in the open. The parking lot was full of cars. This was a busy weekend night. There'd be no telling when somebody would finish their meal and go out to get in their car and see them. Not to mention anyone pulling in and looking for a parking space.

"Did you know that dear sweet little Anna is sooo proud that she's made a commitment not to have sex until she was married," Cassandra asked him her hand caressed the top of Anna's car like the back of a pet cat.

"I've been her boyfriend since I was eleven," Jason replied, "Believe me, I know."

"Yes, I imagine you do," She smiled that wicked smile while caressing Anna's car this time a little more pointedly. "She boasts about how understanding and supportive you are about her commitment to stay pure."

He frowned worriedly, "Just what are you up to this time?" He was not sure he liked where she was going with all this talk about Anna. "Don't try to ruin our relationship, that's off limits."

"I don't personally care about you and your little princess of a girlfriend, Jason," She replied, but that smile never left from her face, "According to her facebook page she's sooo happy about this car her parents bought her for graduating, and that it's in her very favorite color too."

"I'm serious, Cassandra," He asserted, "If you want to hurt Anna somehow I won't play."

"Then our games will be over, Jason," She said straight out with finality. "You see, you have a choice to make here. Before you could think of it as safe because Anna was not around you, but now...she's back and you have to decide. Do you want to keep playing my games with me now that you have Anna back with you again. After all the risk to yourself and your relationship with her as we continue will only become greater and greater."

He knew he should walk away. If Anna ever found out about him and Cassandra...it would hurt her, really really bad. He shouldn't have cheated on her before, and he shouldn't even be considering continuing with her now. So why wasn't he leaving.

He breathed deep giving her a mixed look of resignation and mischievous gleam. "As long as it's quick...what do you want me to do?"

"Simply place your hands here on top of Anna's car."

He did as he was told looking at her skeptically. His hands lay on top of Volkswagen, but to do that he was turned towards the car and facing away from her. What was the game with him like this?

He felt her arms curl around him and her body press tight against his back. "Anna also said she does not plan on getting married until after college and when she had already started a career after that...that's what ten years or more you'd have to wait for the chance to fuck her, right?"

"Like you said before...I support her commitment to stay pure until marriage." Her hands shifted lower past his belt and feeling his cock through the khakis he was wearing.

"How many times have things started to head towards sex between you only for her to shut you down?" Anna had left her driver's side window down so there was plenty of room for Cassandra to push him right up against the car and lower his zipper. Hands reached in and pulled out his hardening cock through his open fly.

He bit his lip admitting to her, "Too many to count."

"You poor boy," She said feelingly as a hand curled around his cock and began to stroke its length, "So many cases of blue balls for the sake of her purity."

"Is this the game," He asked her looking over his shoulder to her, "Just a handjob in a public parking lot?"

"No," She told him as her hands masterfully coaxed him to full hardness, "This is the reward for your decision to start playing this game."

He stifled a moan. Jesus, she was good. She stroked him in a corkscrewing motion and her other hand was rolling over his helmet spreading the precum already being pumped out of the slit at the tip.

"You want me to come into Anna's new car..." He surmised, "I won't, Cassandra. Anna is off limits."

"Then you better stop me." Her thumb massaged on the underside just below the rim right over the place that could drive him nuts.

His fists clenched until his knuckles turned white as she continued jacking him off. She was too damned good at this. Also part of him didn't want her to stop. He didn't want the games to end...he wasn't ready for them to be over yet.

Throughout it all no one came. No one discovered them...yet.

He had just about reached the point of orgasm when unexpectedly his phone buzzed. "Keep your hands where they are." Cassandra stopped and he whined. He was so close. He hung right over the edge as she reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, his actual personal phone.

It was a text message from Anna.

Where are you?

She handed him the phone. "Text her back. Tell her you're stuck in traffic." He took it and her hands resumed their work.

He moaned out his voice wrapped in pleasure and hips flexing as she quickly brought him back up to the edge. He did as she suggested in a hurried un-proof-read text back.

Stuk an Traffac

She stopped again when a family exited the restaurant and headed for their car. Fortunately they didn't look back towards them, and left without noticing them at all. Her hands resumed their magic.

Anna sent another text.


How long till you get here?

"Tell her you're almost there." She said slowing her hands down and keeping him right on the edge.

He groaned as he did as she told him. He was so close he didn't even care if someone saw them anymore. "Please...Cassandra...please..."

"Is that what you said when dear sweet Anna kept you from getting some relief with her," She whispered into his ear.

"No..." He admitted, "...I just went along with it."

"And why was that, Jason," She asked her hands lightly stroking his length again now, "Why couldn't you have your orgasm when Anna said no?"

"Because..." He whispered, "...It's what a good boyfriend should do."

Her hands began to resume her pace swift and firm over his cock ratcheting the pleasure up to pull him right up to the edge. "You won't have to worry about that with me, Jason. My games may give you blue balls or play with it, but only to make it all the more potent when you are allowed to come. You will always get to completion in my games."

The phone in his hand buzzed to life with Anna's reply.

Should we go ahead and order for you?

She didn't stop this time. "Tell her you're pulling into the parking lot now."

"What," He stammered, "But..."

"You better come now then," She told him as he was typing the text, "Come on Jason. Do it. Come all over dear sweet Anna's seats. Do it now, Jason. You can do it. I won't stop you like Anna would. Come on let it out. Be the man she won't allow you to be."

He came hard with a moan as he pushed send. He staggered back looking at the mess he made over Anna's seats. He zipped up looking over to Cassandra. She was busy licking the come that had gotten onto her hands. Then she reached into a pocket and pulled out one of her yellow index cards.

Jason
Go enjoy your dinner with your girlfriend.
Expect more instructions as we continue this game.

She slipped into her Aston Martin and started the engine. He entered the restaurant and joined Anna and her family as she pulled out and headed home.

Jason walked into the restaurant joining Anna and her parents for the big welcome back dinner. He was nervous at first. He had just cheated on his girlfriend right outside the building minutes ago. But as the meal went on he was less and less worried. Anna seemed to have no clue about what he had done. He wondered idly what her reaction would be when she discovered the state the seats of her beloved Volkswagen was later. Somehow he didn't feel guilty about it. He knew he should, but he didn't.
 
The Consolation Prize
Game Concept: A Choice was Made-part 2

Jason and his girlfriend Anna sat in the park atop a spread blanket a picnic basket between them. It was lunchtime in July but they were under a line of trees that gave them a good deal of shade from the hot summer sun. Before them was the large pond in the park and the ducks floated on the water in front of them. The breeze was cool but not strong and the insects weren't bothering them. All in all it was a perfect summer day for a picnic.

Jason had mixed feelings about being there. He wanted to spend time with his girlfriend but it'd been a week since his last game with Cassandra and he hadn't seen her since. She'd contacted him throughout the week through text messages containing new instructions for him, but they were not at all what he had expected.

Anna thought it was a spontaneous idea to have a picnic in the park, but it was not. This morning he had gotten one last text saying:

You will take your girlfriend on a picnic at McKimbrough park.
Afterwards you will feed the ducks there and then lie in the grass
and watch the clouds roll by in the sky with sweet innocent Anna.

They were all instructions from taking her to the movies for a Sunday matinee to taking Anna shoe shopping at the mall for the whole day on Tuesday to making spaghetti and meatballs with Anna and binge-watching Stranger Things on Netflix last night. All were not his ideas but instructions from Cassandra. She was playing some sort of game here with him. This was something different than all the other games she'd played with him before, but if it was a game it was one Jason couldn't fathom the goal of for her.

If she wanted to ruin his relationship with Anna ordering him to spend time with her on date-like activities was the weirdest way to go about it Jason could imagine.

He was left nervous and anxious and paranoid about it all. Was Cassandra finished with him? Had he bored her in playing her games? He had tried his best and committed as much to it as he could to them. She couldn't just cut him off like this, could she? Or was this somehow her sick way of targeting his and Anna's relationship and he was just too blind to see how she was doing it?

He didn't know. He just did not know for sure...so he was jumping all over the place trying to play along to whatever game Cassandra was playing, but afraid of the consequences if Anna somehow discovered the truth.

If she learned the truth...his life would be practically over.

In some weird way he was not too concerned with the fact that he was cheating on his girlfriend. Somehow the two were separate issues to him. He was Anna's boyfriend, and he also played these erotic and naughty games with Cassandra. And the two different versions of himself did not really conflict, except for now.

He liked Anna, in a lot of ways she was one of his best friends since he had been eleven after all. He liked just hanging out and doing stuff with her, but it had been a week-a whole seven days-since being jerked off on Anna's car seat in the parking lot of Panucci's restaurant. That long without playing with her and Jason was surprised with how it was affecting him. He was masturbating more and more fantasizing about her next game. Texting Cassandra like a whiny bitch needing her attention-she never replied. He was jumpy and irritable. Anna knew something was bothering him, but let it go waiting for when he'd open up to her about it-like a great girlfriend would.

He pulled out the Tupperware containers of leftover spaghetti and setting them on the blanket between them.

He couldn't go on like this. If Cassandra wanted it over with between them, then fuck her. He'd tell her he was through with it all as soon as he got home. He'd show her to leave him hanging like this.

Just then the burner phone she had given him began buzzing in his pocket. He pulled it out to find Cassandra had just sent him a new text.

Anna watching him furrowed her brow. "When did you get that phone?"

"Don't worry about it," He told her reading the text Cassandra had just sent. It was a new set of instructions.

Congratulations at a game well played.
Ditch Anna at the park immediately.
Say nothing to her. Just go.
Knock on my door in forty-five minutes
Enjoy your reward.

Trembling hands slid the phone back into his pocket. Their neighborhood was on the other side of town from this park. With traffic at this hour it would take him something like forty minutes just to get home. And that was with him driving like a madman. She was giving him very little time to wiggle out and think of a softer way to do this to Anna.

He got up and Anna looked up at him quizzically, "Jason, what are you doing?"

He turned and began jogging off towards his crappy beat up geo.

"Jason," She said coming after him, "Where are you going?"

Desperately he ran faster. Reaching the geo and hurriedly climbing inside.

"Jason, why aren't you saying anything to me," Anna shrieked after him, "Where are you going?"

Fumbling fingers put the keys into the ignition and started the geo. For once the engine-such as it was-came to life without a struggle.

Anna beat on his window. "What are you doing? Where are you going? Jason!"

He pulled out of the parking spot trying not to look at her. He felt terrible about how he was treating her. With her car still at the shop getting the seat cleaned Anna had ridden with him to the park. So now he was stranding her out in the middle of the park.

He was such a pussy-whipped asshole for doing this. During the whole forty minute drive through thick lunchtime traffic he swore and berated himself, but he never turned around. Never picked up Anna's frantic calls on his actual phone. He kept going all the way to Cassandra's door.

With no time to spare he was knocking on it. It opened and he saw Cassandra smiling at him.

"That was a shitty thing to make me do to Anna," He told her. His eyes raked over the costume she was wearing. She was dressed like a genie, or some woman in some sheik's harem or something.

"But you made your choice, Jason," She explained ushering him inside and handing him one of her infamous yellow index cards.

He read it as he stepped inside her house.

Congratulations Jason.
You deserve this reward for completing this game.
For the next forty-eight hours you are the great sultan
visiting your harem and enjoying
all the pleasures of the flesh within.

She gave him some Viagra and a glass of water. Then she put a costume-shop turban onto his head and took him by the hand. Cassandra pulled him into her living room. All the furniture was gone except for the big recliner. Twelve other women stood in the room waiting for him. All were dressed as a harem girl just as Cassandra. There was Kimberly, Latoya, Veronica, Crystal, Sarah, Lauren....and so on and so on.

They led him to his throne and he sat down. Some of the girls lounged over the chair around him hands touching, rubbing, tracing over his skin. Exotic bellydance music began to play, with a driving sensual beat as six of the girls began to dance for him stripping pieces of clothing from themselves and then his own save the turban in the process. They fed him by hand let him lap up the wine from their bodies as they poured it out of the bottle over breasts, buttocks, or pussies.

Then came the felatio contest-the great sultan of course was the judge and subject. His harem divided into two teams for it led by Cassandra and Crystal chosen in turns. Each choice one captain made was only accepted when approved by the great sultan. Cassandra chose first picking Latoya for a trick she did with her tongue when taking only a cockhead into her mouth. Of course she had to demonstrate before he could approve her pick, and so it went with every pick Cassandra and Crystal made. After eleven girls had demonstrated their finest skills upon his already rock hard cock Jason was already about to burst. Then they had him scoot his bare ass to the very edge of the chair his thighs spread wide across the arms of the great sultan's throne.

They had him flip a coin to see who's team went first. Crystal's team won and seven girls knelt before him and set to work, trading off his meat between them. Sarah and Crystal worked in tandem as Kimberly cheeks hollowed sucking with his cockhead between her lips, tongue performing miracles over it as she did. Rosie and Maria and Dinah somehow contorted herself between them to suckle upon one of his balls and rim his asshole. Under that he lasted all of two minutes.

They spent the next several minutes passing their prize between them.

When the great sultan was ready once more it was Cassandra's turn. He lasted longer than two minutes this time. Cassandra seemed to think the object of the contest was how much pleasure the great sultan had from the experience rather than how fast his orgasm came. Happily agreeing with her he decreed her team the winners.

None complained. Every word was "Yes Great Sultan," or "If it pleases you great sultan". So here for the next forty-eight hours he was king...the great sultan. He did as he wished and no one stopped him. Indeed they encouraged him to be the sultan over them all. Nothing was barred to him.

Time passed, but it was all a blur to Jason. Somehow Anna and what a dick he'd been to her had taken a backseat in his forty-eight hours of unending and eager pussies, mouths, and asses for the great sultan's cock, fingers, or tongue.

It was a wet dream Jason never wanted to wake from.
 
The new Dove in the Great Sultan's Harem

"Thank you for taking me in," Hanna said to the older woman as she led her through the grand halls of the Great Sultan's harem, "But I don't know if I can do what you wish me to here."

"Yes, I remember you saying that before." The Mistress of the Harem looked over her shoulder to the young girl-still a girl to be certain-but Ramaniel would mold her into the fully blossomed young woman. She had caused quite a stir in the slave market for the fact she was still a virgin and yet such a remarkable beauty. Many had desired to purchase her. Old men that sought to squeeze her for every drop of tangy sweet juice from a cluster of ripe surraberries and then throw aside the useless husk forgetting about the broken ruined girl they'd leave behind them.

Yes, Hanna would become a fine young woman and slave in his Immortal Sultan's, may all the blessings of heaven rain down upon him, grand harem.

Ramaniel pulled back the tapestry along one wall to reveal not the wall but a small alcove containing a little divan with comfortable pillows. A tray to one side held her dinner and a pitcher chilled of surraberry juice. The Divan faced out through an arch guarded by a wrought iron railing through which she had a clear view of the harem's vast and sumptuous ballroom on the level below.

"What is this," She asked Madam Ramaniel.

In answer the Mistress gestured to the divan, "Sit, eat, and learn, little Dove."

Hanna pouted her lips but she was hungry and the last thing she wanted was to anger the woman that had taken her from that awful slave auction. So with a sigh she sat herself down onto the divan and poured her a goblet of the surraberry juice.

Ramaniel was gone leaving Hanna alone in the alcove. She ate her supper wondering what would happen here. And halfway through roasted chicken and tomatoes she began to smell the aroma of lit incense. She leaned forward looking out the alcove. The harem's eunuch servants were quietly at work below. The sun was setting and the only illumination came from lit candles set in several pillars throughout the large ballroom. A divan, the twin to the one she sat in, was carried in., cushions were scattered about, several sculptures were brought in next. These were all erotic, elegant, life-like sculptures placed in different points in the room. Then the Eunuchs knelt behind the lit incense with fans spreading the aroma through out the ballrooms.

Then the doors opened and the Eunuchs bowed their heads as the Sultan strode in. Hanna watched him walk to the divan. He was tall lean, dark hair and beard with a few distinguishing tiny streaks of grey, had a quiet contemplative air about him. The way he moved reminded her of a desert tiger she'd seen in the menagerie from her pen across from the auction grounds. He was wearing a belted tunic, the wide sash emphasizing the lean power of his upper body, but wore no robes underneath it here in the harem whose purpose was solely for his entertainment-in every and any fashion he desired them.

He reclined easily on the divan-like a cat in truth, all lazy power and grace. He stretched out on a hip and one elbow. He lifted one knee resting a plate before him. Like hers a small selection of roasted chicken and tomatoes. To one side he poured wine from a pitcher into a goblet and lifted it to his lips. Hanna was mesmerized watching him sit and eat so casually yet with a sensual under-current to all of his actions-no matter how mundane they appeared to be.

She jolted as music began to play. Looking down she saw several more of the eunuchs with instruments playing a song that was slow, seductive, and hypnotic.

A woman with dark hair entered the ballroom next covered in a crimson wrap with mistress Ramaniel beside her. So that was where she'd gone. The mistress of the Sultan's harem crossed and knelt abasing herself beside the sultan. Then lifting up the pitcher of wine even before he held out the goblet in his hand for her to refill.

Without his leaving the woman standing before him as Mistress Ramaniel filled his cup the sultan lifted his free hand and gestured for the woman to begin.

Theh crimson wrap slid to the floor.

belly-dance5.jpg


The brief bra top she wore was the coin style lifting and displaying her ample breasts prominently. a matching coin belt hung low on the hips, overlaid the slitted skirt of sheer crimson fabric that did little to nothing to obscure the cleft of her heart-shaped bottom or the smooth shaven valley of womanhood between her thighs. The ankles she wore were also laden with coins hanging down her feet and barely brushing the marble floor of the ballroom. It had an intriguing accessory a slender, even delicate chain linking the anklets together that would allow only a limited range of stride for her.

Afterr giving the sultan time to take her in she began dancing to the music's haunting strains. Hanna watched his eyes follow the dancer's movements with rapt attention Had he commanded that she wear this particular outfit? Was that why his eyes had scanned over her functionally at first ensuring she had followed his instructions down to every detail, and then, on the return trip, indulgently lingering on the bounty of pleasures the view of his harem slave offered? Hanna's thighs tensed in an unexpected way at the thought.

As riveted as she was Hanna forced herself to divert her eyes to the dancer. She didn't know much about belly dancing, but she could only imagine what it would be like to dance like that for the great sultan.

The dancer's attention was fixed solely on her master as she executed the effortless spins and shimmies that drew his gaze to the movement of her hips, the arch of her body, the undulations that made her large breasts quiver and the coins sing. She did this all without once jerking the chain between her ankles, keeping it barely slack, working with joyous grace, beauty, and sensuality within the confines of her bondage.

She approached the sultan in a series of lithe, erotic movements until she was directly in front of him. He lifted his free hand and crooked a finger at her. Immediately she spun to her knees and fell back all the way until her skull was caught in the cup of one large hand. Leaning down he gave her the food he had in his mouth, transferring it with a long, sweeping kiss that stole Hanna's breath away. Then he released her and she up again.


((To be continued))
 
A Vampre's Servant's first Dinner

tumblr_oz08f2zWUZ1vmbu3wo1_540.jpg


IC: Caleb Reese

Caleb hadn't known that Raphaela had come down stairs so when he rounded the corner to see her standing in the hallway he stopped in his tracks. The red fabric of the dress she had chosen for the night flowed over the supple feminine curves like a blood red waterfall of satin. It was strapless and leaving bare skin from titillating hint of cleavage to bare shoulders and the gold necklace with brilliant rubies as large as his thumb. On her wrists and fingers were gold bracelets and rings with more rubies. As with every time he saw his mistress he was struck by her appearance. She was beautiful, ethereal, a dark and sutry angel fallen to earth before him.

"I approve of your reaction, Caleb," She said the corner of her lip turning into a knowing smile. Over their shared link from the second mark she had just given him came, "Everything beneath is bare flesh, just fishnet stockings and a garter belt. Anything more will be nothing short of an impediment."

Along with her words she sent the sensation of pressure over the tent being pitched in his tuxedo's pants. It felt as if she had ripped off her dress and had bent over and was grinding her already heated and moist bare sex up and down over it.

"Jesus, Raph," He groaned out struggling to grasp the heart-shaped buttocks that were not actually pressing into his crotch, "You're trying to kill me here with your teasing before your big dinner even gets started."

"Yes, you are correct, Caleb," She admitted over their link, and the sensation of her ass and sex grinding against his crotch vanished, "You drive me to distraction when I need to be focused on our enemies tonight. I will make you suffer for that later."

She made her way down the hallway towards the dining room at its end. Caleb followed after at a respectable distance a Vampire's Servant should keep behind his Lady. Despite himself his eyes were drawn to the sexy way her ass moved under that tight dress as she walked.

"Focus Caleb," She admonished over their link, "You will soon be like Daniel cast into in the lion's den afterall."

"You're right...got it...sorry, mistress." He apologized as she reached the end of the hall and waited for him to open the double doors for her. He stepped forward and pulled them wide open announcing, "My lords, My Ladies...the Lady Raphaela De'Amoura."

He proceded ahead of Raphaela to the long dining table to pull out the vacant chair for his mistress. She took it demurely and greeted the other diners and pretty much ignoring him from that point on. Caleb stood straight but arms at rest like the instinct of any man that had spent time in the military.

The vampires attending tonight's dinner were all seated on one side of the table their servants standing in wait to attend their masters' every need behind them. The table was on one side of the room facing a large empty space covered in an ancient and expensive Persian rug, pillows spread liberally over it.

The hors d'ouevres were served and the dinner itself began. Vampires didn't eat human food, but they did enjoy the different tastes so the portions were all small little samples suitable to eat without upsetting digestive systems evolutionarily designed to process other animals blood rather than anything particularly nourishing.

He took his place behind his mistress again looking at the rug. He had heard of what went on during a Vampire's dinner...He swallowed past a lump in his throat telling himself he could do this, that Raphaela was more than worth anything that might happen.

"You are worth it to me too, Caleb," She sent over the link as she lifted her wineglass to those luscious lips of hers for a sip. "Remember whatever happens, no matter whatever happens, it is solely for my pleasure."

She lowered the wineglass back to the table, "And remember we are not among friends here. This genteel charade is the battlefield we must fight on in our war to survive. As an officer in Afghanistan you had to dine with people you were sure fought for the Taliban...tonight has little difference to that."

"If you say so, Raph," He began to look at the other people in the weighing light of a soldier assessing threats now.

At the opposite end of the table was Raphaela's twin brother, Lord Raphael De'Amoura. One would think Raph's brother could be counted on to have her back here, but he was regarded as the chief threat to their continued living here. Beside him was Sebastian Gill. A human recently turned by Lord Raphael and thus entirely too likely to back any act his sire advocated. To Raphaela's immediate left was seated the Lady Deana Benoit. She was the only one here one could say was in Raphaela's corner. She was Raph's best friend-as far as Vampires had anything humans would recognize as the concept of best friends-after all. However she was also the only Vampire here of very low rank. She had already admitted earlier that if the situation turned out badly against them. She would be forced to just stand by and helplessly watch their destruction. She would not risk her own execution defending them from theirs.

The wild card here was the man who sat in the throne-like chair at the center of the table. The Vampire overlord of this region, Lord Harrold Hackett. He was the judge whom held their fates in his hands. If they didn't impress him with how properly Vampire-like their relationship was...well Raph made it abundantly clear they'd have the proverbial snowball's chance in hell of surviving to see the sun rise again in the morning.

They served the second course and the meaningless small talk between the diners continued until Raphael asked, "My dear sister, you remember that night we were playing and found that baby finch that had fallen out of its nest?"

"I do," Raph confirmed.

"Of course you do," Raphael nodded, "It had a broken wing as I recall and you wanted to nurse it back to health." To the overlord he said, "Poor little Raphaela has always been governed by her compassion rather than her wits."

"I did want to nurse it back to health," She said and to Lord Hackett she added, "It would've costed me nothing and when it healed and grew up would entertain me with its birdsong for years to come. Compassion is not a weakness but tempering agent to keep the wise from the vice of ruling with capriciousness."

"Nonsense, sister," Raphael scoffed, "The wise ruler rules as he sees fit because it is his right to rule. When she told me that I took the bird from her and snapped its neck in front of her to teach her that."

"And I remember mother punishing you severely for it," She shot back, "Was that why you killed her too?"

"She was suffering under the dementia of the Ennui," He said raising the malady that sometimes affected those Vampires that grew very old and was an utter taboo for most Vampires to acknowledge much less live with. "I don't understand why you object so strongly, Raph. It was a mercy to end her suffering."

"Children, children," Hackett raised a hand, "I grow bored of this. My ladies and gentlemen...we have five servants here would you consent to committing them to our entertainment now?"

The giving of consent was merely a formality. None here would dare refuse Lord Hackett's wishes.

"As tonight's host directing tonight's entertainment is my right I usually savor exercising," Lord Hackett stated before turning to regard Raph, "But I will defer that priviledge to Lady Raphaela tonight yet only to initiate the festivities."

The other servants were stepping out in front of the table onto the wide old Persian rug. Caleb followed suit. Trying to hide how nervous he was feeling.

"Caleb...Brianna," She announced, "Step onto the middle of the rug facing eachother about three feet apart. Now begin removing your clothing."

She sent over the link a warning. "Be aware, Caleb, Hackett is testing us. I don't think he's sided for me or my brother yet. Do not shame me now."

To Be Continued

(Note: I did not make this wholecloth. This is fanfiction of Joey W. Hill's Vampire Queen series.)
 
Last edited:
The Vampire Queen's Servant
Part 1: On the Hunt


Lorrellei Morrigan

She had chosen to drive the Ferrar tonight. Because she wanted away from her husband, Korinn, and the stifling stillness his growing insanity has affected in their home. Also it had been ages since she'd driven anything outside of a track, so she missed it being driven wherever by her bodyguards, but tonight she had managed to slip away and had decided to break out her Hot Rod red Ferrari F12 and let the stallion prance through the streets of Los Angeles at night.

Ferrari had always been a favorite for her since their first sportscar and this model carried its lofty legacy well. It truly was a magnificent machine, responsive to every whim of direction she cared to give it without the slightest hesitation. It begged her to put her foot down on the gas and hear the roar of the beast as she pushed it to its limits. The same for the man she was on the hunt for tonight.

Lorrellei was hungry tonight. She wanted a meal, preferably muscular, a man whose long powerful body would beg her to push it to the limit like the Ferrari as she took his blood. She would hold him down, drink her fill and ride him hard. Take him deep, making him give up his rich life-giving blood and his hot seed into her body at the same time. She'd push him to exhaustion, beyond rational thought. All those wonderful muscles would be taut and slick as he pounded into her with primal urgency, his most primitive instincts making him into a fierce, beautiful rutting animal she would ride and command with the same level of skill as she did controlling this sportscar.

Just imagining her plans for the lucky stud she'd choose tonight made heat shimmer over her skin. As she took a corner in a precise hard turn her tongue caressed the backside of her fangs as if she could already taste him.

Lorrellei had only eaten functionally from surgical blood bags for the past four months. But like most Vampires, her desire for blood was intertwined with her instinctive need to dominate her victims sexually. Without that, the blood had no taste, no flavor, no life to it. She was sick to death of going without that life to her blood now, so now that she was on the opposite coast of her husband she wanted one night to hunt and be free of all those concerns for once.

She pulled into a space in a parking lot and climbed out of the car. She headed towards the loud throbbing music and the long line of young humans waiting for the bouncers to let them in. One look as she cut ahead of everyone was all it took for them to usher her in. Perhaps because this club was owned by an ally of Lorrellei's, Lord Jason, or perhaps one look was all it took for the big bouncer to recognize a predator on the prowl for some prey and choose not to get in her way.

She walked inside and immediately heads started turning. She had dressed to impress or to lure with a black backless minidress thin enough to reveal every detail underneath like the outline of the barely concealing thong she wore over a smoldering and impatient pussy. Other than that she wore open-toed heels high enough that it made the back of her legs taut and her ass stick out accentuated with a purposeful gait that swung hips and displayed the length of her legs to its fullness. The heels were the type the laced up all the way up to her knees like gladiator sandals. The last thing she wore was a long leather coat that bounced and fluttered with each hip swaying stride she made.

She didn't have a purse. She wouldn't need one. Within a moment someone would buy her a drink, though she wasn't at all interested in drinking booze tonight.

Lorrellei began sifting through the crowd looking for her lucky stud. Perhaps the young college kid in the group in the corner. He had some strong-looking hands. She spotted a cute little redhead casting bashful glances at her. Too bad. She was in the mood for hard cock tonight, otherwise the redhead would be a done deal.

She was beginning to despair her poor luck. This club was full of men, but not one good enough. It looked like she'd have to settle for the shy redhead after all.

Then someone came up to the table and placed a martini down.

"Why, thank you," She said taking the glass and taking an appreciative look before continuing glancing at the fish she had nibbling on her hook. "I..."

Lorrellei froze recognizing that face from countless encounters over fourteen hundred years. It was him, her gallant guardian...he'd found her yet again.
 
The Vampire Queen's Servant
Part 2: The Man Without a Purpose in Life


IC: Caleb Reese

Caleb was no longer a soldier. He had grown up searching for what he wanted his life to be, and what he wanted his life's purpose to be. He wanted to serve something greater than himself. The answer he found was to throw himself into serving his country. He had been a boy scout, an eagle scout, and joined the Marine corps, Force Recon, right out of high school. He had spent two tours in Afghanistan. He'd earned a bronze star, Joint service medal, and a purple heart there.

The last one was the one that had ended his career in the corps. An IED had exploded off the side of the road as the convoy he'd been protecting passed by. His Humvee had taken the worst of the blast but several pieces of shrapnel had lodged in his back. They had removed them in the field hospital, but it had been enough to finish his career as a Marine.

Medically discharged. What a benign way to say his life's purpose was over now.

That had been a few months ago. His injury was all healed up. Barely even noticeable outside the scars on his lower back. He barely noticed it except when it rained.

Ever since his discharge Caleb had been staying with Alex, his older brother. Alex was going through a divorce, a messy one. He and his soon to be ex-wife were arguing over the house, the dog, Caleb's poor niece.

They had come here in an effort to have a brother's night out, and to push Caleb out there and into civilian life, maybe have Caleb meet a nice girl. The result was sitting at a table for an hour, wincing at the loud music, and nursing a bottle of beer that had grown luke-warm.

"Can we just call it a night yet," He asked Alex over the half-drunk beers.

Alex shook his head, "Come on, you gotta at least give it a try." He gestured around them and the throng of young college-age kids dancing or drinking with friends and mingling with soon to be friends or more. "There's plenty of hot chicks here that'd swoon for a hot dude like you...if you approached them, that is."

Caleb shook his head looking over the women in this club. "This really is not my scene."

"You've always been like this," Alex sighed, "Why has getting you to commit to asking a girl out has always been like pulling teeth? I mean look at you. You're handsome, considerate, built like superman. There's not a girl in the place that wouldn't jump at the chance to go out with you if you gave them a hint you were interested in them. You're a marine with medals to prove how brave you are. So why are you such a coward at asking girls out? Who the hell are you waiting for?"

He shrugged but then she strutted inside the club. Whoever she was she beautiful, like the coalesced essence of a million men's wet dreams into one flesh and blood body. The way she carried herself, every step she made was purposeful. She eyed everyone with a seemingly critical eye, sizing them all up and moving on to the next.

The din died out as people watched her stride over to a table and take a seat. She was magnetic. It was like she was the sun and everyone within the club was a planet or moon revolving around her caught the gravitational pull of her sheer charisma.

There was something about her. If he had ever met her before he would certainly have remembered her, but something about her seemed....so familiar...so right to him.

He found himself getting up and going over to the bar. She wasn't carrying a purse and hadn't gotten anything to drink. What would she like? He didn't know, but looking back at her he guessed she'd accept a martini. When it was done he carried it over to her and set onto the table.

"Why, thank you," She said taking the glass and taking an appreciative look before continuing glancing at the fish she had nibbling on her hook. "I..."

There was a long moment where she sat there unspeaking looking at him, which gave Caleb the chance to get lost in those deep brown eyes.

"Hello," He told her, "I hope you'll accept this drink from me." He put a hand on the chair opposite her asking, "May I join you, Ms.?"
 
The Vampire Queen's Servant
Part 3: A Promise Kept


IC: Lorrellei Morrigan

"Why, thank you," She said taking the glass and taking an appreciative look before continuing glancing at the fish she had nibbling on her hook. "I..."

Lorrellei froze recognizing that face from countless encounters over fourteen hundred years. It was him, her gallant guardian...he'd found her yet again.

"I will find you. In the next life or the one after that I will not rest. I will search the breadth of the world for you, My Lady. I will always be your servant."

Those were Cairn's last words to her before dying with her in his arms. In the next fourteen hundred years men with new lives but Cairn's face and spirit kept crossing paths with her at least a dozen times. All of them searched for her without ever knowing it.

She shook herself. She hadn't intended to run into Cairn's next reincarnation tonight. She was only looking for a big hard cock and a night of fun and fucking and feeding. It wasn't fair to put her through losing him all over again. Every time in the past they ran into each other before he left to die valiantly in battle, or to take final vows as a catholic priest, or to do one more raid before being caught and executed. All of them searched for something greater than themselves to serve whether it be his nation, or his cause, or his god. They all were already claimed by those masters before running into her.

She couldn't do it again. She couldn't say goodbye to him all over again only to lose him all over again.

"Hello," He told her, "I hope you'll accept this drink from me." He put a hand on the chair opposite her asking, "May I join you, Ms.?"

"Please do." She answered with a smirk.

Gods damn her. She couldn't turn him away now. She wanted to get to know this reincarnation of her first servant. She wanted to be held in his arms. She wanted to feel his cock thrusting into her just right. It would only make it worse when she'd have to push him away in the morning.

She only had one night of freedom. One night with him to enjoy herself. And gods damn her for what it would do to her later.

"Lorrellei." She picked up the martini with a sly smile on her face. Her other hand she held out across the table at head height to him. This was so he would take it and kiss the back of her fingers like gentlemen did in days gone by. "Thought you might want to know the name of the woman that's gonna rock your world tonight. Don't worry, I'll give you plenty of opportunity to learn as you scream it out loud in climax later."
 
The Vampire Queen's Servant
Part 4


IC: Caleb Reese

"Hello," He told her, "I hope you'll accept this drink from me." He put a hand on the chair opposite her asking, "May I join you, Ms.?"

"Please do." She answered with a smirk.

At that Caleb pulled out the chair and sat down in it.

What was it about this woman? She seemed so familiar to him, even though he'd never lain eyes on her before in his life.

Also there was something about this woman. He found her to looks the sexiest he'd ever seen with no blemish or flaw for him to point to. It was like he was sitting across from a goddess. He even found the confident way she held herself extremely, dick-hardeningly, arousing, and then there was the sound of her voice. Was it possible to verbally masturbate a man's cock because she was certainly giving it a good try with every word she uttered.

"Lorrellei." She picked up the martini with a sly smile on her face. Her other hand she held out across the table at head height to him. This was so he would take it and kiss the back of her fingers like gentlemen did in days gone by. "Thought you might want to know the name of the woman that's gonna rock your world tonight. Don't worry, I'll give you plenty of opportunity to learn as you scream it out loud in climax later."

His breath caught at the implications of her words, and the audacity of just going out and saying it to the man that had just walked up to her....She was the most assertive and sexiest woman he'd ever met-hands down.

Caleb looked down at the hand then back up to meet her eyes. They weren't wavering in the slightest. She was testing him. Alright then...he'd pass this with flying colors like every test he'd ever been given.

He was a marine after all.

He took her hand and lowered his face setting his lips to the back of her knuckles.

"I'm Caleb," He told her, "And you've already started rocking my world the moment you walked in here."
 
Last edited:
The Vampire Queen's Servant
Part 5


IC: Lorrellei Morrigan

"Lorrellei." She picked up the martini with a sly smile on her face. Her other hand she held out across the table at head height to him. This was so he would take it and kiss the back of her fingers like gentlemen did in days gone by. "Thought you might want to know the name of the woman that's gonna rock your world tonight. Don't worry, I'll give you plenty of opportunity to learn as you scream it out loud in climax later."

She was once again she was struck by how handsome he was. He had an earthy, solid, exquisitely built, handsomeness Lorrellei had always been drawn to.

"I'm Caleb," He told her, "And you've already started rocking my world the moment you walked in here."

She smiled at his words, "And I'm just starting, Caleb."

She looked down at his hands. "I don't see a wedding band on your finger, Caleb, but I can't imagine how some clever woman has not snatched you up as her boyfriend and husband?"
 
The Vampire Queen's Servant
Part 6


IC: Caleb Reese

"I'm Caleb," He told her, "And you've already started rocking my world the moment you walked in here."

She smiled at his words, "And I'm just starting, Caleb."

He smiled back, "I can't wait to see how you finish."

She looked down at his hands. "I don't see a wedding band on your finger, Caleb, but I can't imagine how some clever woman has not snatched you up as her boyfriend and husband?"

"I've had a few dates here or there," He shrugged, "But they've never really worked out for one reason or another." He sighed, "They just weren't the right one."
 
Back
Top