The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Good to see you! :)

(And when you say 'away with the faeries', do you mean cavorting with the nymphs? ;))

Awww. Sit down and tell me about it. Want something to drink?

Nothing but a Coke for me ... just way too much to do at work tomorrow and not nearly enough time to get it all done (but yet it better be done before I go home :rolleyes:)

Nothing but a Coke for me ... just way too much to do at work tomorrow and not nearly enough time to get it all done (but yet it better be done before I go home :rolleyes:)

Awww. <hugs> Coke it is. Green tea for me.

I sympathize. I'm on the course from hell. I'd rather be at work or suffer death from 1000 papercuts. :rolleyes:

Awww. <hugs> Coke it is. Green tea for me.

I sympathize. I'm on the course from hell. I'd rather be at work or suffer death from 1000 papercuts. :rolleyes:

The way I'm going to feel after getting through work tomorrow, 1000 papercuts might just sound like the good option :rolleyes:

Snerpf? Grmklx, Oreeaghf . . .

Hi there everyone. I don't even want to talk about today except to say that I do believe winter is past. The mercury hit the century mark here this afternoon.

Snerpf? Grmklx, Oreeaghf . . .

Hi there everyone. I don't even want to talk about today except to say that I do believe winter is past. The mercury hit the century mark here this afternoon.

Maybe you didn't need the blanket for your nap, then. :( Sorry.

We made it into plus temperatures again today, Bear. Rain here expected the rest of the week.

Maybe you didn't need the blanket for your nap, then. :( Sorry.

We made it into plus temperatures again today, Bear. Rain here expected the rest of the week.

Poor bear ... must be hot in that big, heavy fur coat

When it gets that hot, the fur insulates the heat out as much as it keeps it in when it's cold. However, point well taken. I feel a major shed coming on. I'd probably better head on down to the baths and have the "maidens" give me a really good brush and serious vacuum. Wouldn't want bear-hair all over Molly's floor, don'tcherknow.

Evening all. :D

It rained here today, woohoo! We sure need it.

How was everybodys Monday?

When it gets that hot, the fur insulates the heat out as much as it keeps it in when it's cold. However, point well taken. I feel a major shed coming on. I'd probably better head on down to the baths and have the "maidens" give me a really good brush and serious vacuum. Wouldn't want bear-hair all over Molly's floor, don'tcherknow.

Good idea ... wouldn't want to see her reactions to coming in and finding clumps of hair everywhere :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back