SailorJerry's Photo Pheed !

I want to see:

  • Sexy undressing photos

    Votes: 91 29.7%
  • Underwear, and teasing images

    Votes: 91 29.7%
  • More partial nudity

    Votes: 64 20.9%
  • Sexy photo-shopped pics

    Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

    Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

    Votes: 162 52.9%

  • Total voters
    306
And a little image i found to help with the visuals. ;)

tumblr_kw0a42UPUH1qag9m3o1_500.jpg
 
Part 4

Onscreen Jerry had already undone his trousers, held up by the suspenders beneath his vest, and brought his engorged cock out into view. While tied up, Karen had no idea what he was about to do, but now as she watched she anticipated his every move. She recalled feeling Jerry begin to rub the head of his cock gently along the length of her soaking wet pussy, but she did not recall her begging him, "Please, Sir. I need your cock inside of me, Master. Please."

With increased cruelty Jerry teased her with his rigid penis, pretending to get ready to plunge it into her, and then running it back up to tease her raw clit. Finally he had reduced her to a whimpering mess, and as Karen watched Jerry finally prepare to violate her depths with his stiff rod, she took up her firm thick sex toy, and teased her pussy with it as well, mimicking Jerry's motions on camera. As Jerry placed the tip of his glistening cock up against Karen's pink entrance, so Karen manoeuvred her dildo into place to do the same, and as Jerry's rock hard cock slowly eased itself deep into Karen's pussy, so did her hand slide the toy deep inside her on the couch, causing two different Karen's, and one solitary Jerry, to moan out simultaneously - an incredible threesome, out of time.

Jerry could feel the warmth envelop his cock as he eased it into Karen's wet and wanting pussy - that first sensation was always the best. Achieving full penetration, Jerry waited a few moments, savouring the sensation before retreating slowly to leave just the tip to occupy the gatehouse of her pleasure, and then repeating the slow thrust, violating Karen's delicious pussy for a second time just as thoroughly as the first.

Karen began to moan as Jerry fucked her from behind like that, carelessly crashing into her as his hands grabbed roughly at her arms and torso, attempting for better leverage to ram harder and harder. Finally, his right hand found its way into her hair again, pulling her head back and her body away from the edge of the table. His left hand reached around her front, and his fingers found her clit again, pressing against it and rubbing it as he continued to fuck Karen slowly from behind.

Karen could feel Jerry's hot breath on her neck and his weight against her back, pressing her down into the wood grain of the table. His fist controlled her head to bend it back and to the side giving his access to her mouth fully open and waiting for his kiss. As their tongues lovingly caressed each other, Karen began to utter her words, "I love you, Master." She was crying with pleasure and love and ecstasy when she heard him return her words, "I love you too, Karen. ...."

Like pulling the trigger on a gun, Jerry had said the words that cocked her body and fired her orgasm off with one simple phrase. Feeling his member buried deep inside of her, Karen's body succumbed to its primal need, sending a flood of juices coursing around and past his cock, gushing into his lap and together down their thighs.

Meanwhile, the other Karen heard those same words on the screen as she buried her vibrator deep inside herself, causing the same effect in both video and real time versions of her realities. The sounds of her own self cuming hard onscreen were too much for her own ears, sending her over the edge yet again.

As Karen found herself come to on the dining room table, she sensed her legs free of the bonds that shackled her, and Jerry was now undoing her wrist and neck tethers, and helping her off of the table. As Jerry helped her upright, he turned her body toward his and her arms instinctively wrapped around his body pulling him in tightly, feeling her nipples brush and then etch firmly into his pounding chest.

As Jerry removed her blindfold, Karen blinked against the soft light to adjust to it, and was greeted by Jerry's kind, loving eyes and smile. Their lips brushed and they kisses long and softly like that for a while, Karen melting into Jerry's body, and feeling his still hard cock pressed up against her thigh.

With sudden realization, Karen appreciated that her Master had not het found his release; how ready he must be to feel his own loins well up and release forth his pearly semen for her. She knew how much he enjoyed having his cock stroked, and reached down to gently take him in her grip. She positioned him with his buttocks up against the edge of the table and prepared to kneel before him, planting kisses on his shoulders, torso, stomach, and thighs as she lowered herself into a comfortable position at his feet.

As Karen gazed upon his hard penis she admired the curve of his cock, secretly planning to use it in other positions to reach her g-spot as she rode him the next time. Stroking him lovingly, she teased his scrotum with her other hand, making it tense up, full and heavy with his seed. She could not help herself now, her mouth watering at the sight of him so close up, she badly wanted to lick, kiss, and suck his ready member. Planting kisses along the shaft of Jerry's cock, she heard him moan out, and knew he would not last long - was even surprised at his discipline to have held of cuming so long for her.

But now it was his turn, and she knew exactly what he needed. Looking up into his eyes, Karen told Jerry how much she enjoyed what he had done for her. To her. Telling him how much she enjoyed his firm hand, and firmer cock. Occasionally taking him into her mouth and swirling her tongue around the head of his cock, she continued to stroke the full length of his shaft, feeling his orgasm close now. They both wanted to watch him cum, spurting his load over her breasts and nipples, and this is exactly what she asked him to do, coaxing him on to cum all over her naked body.

She watched as Jerry closed his eyes, overwhelmed with pleasure, and giving in to the amazing sensation of Karen's expert hand job. She watched the expression on his face as he fought and then gave in to his orgasm, finally opening his eyes just in time to signal the onset of his first spurt. They both watched as Jerry's cock ejaculated its first spurt through the air, seemingly in slow motion, onto Karen's upper chest, later to drip down between her breasts. Karen stripped stroking and held his cock firm, directing the next wad of his cum onto her left breast and coating her nipple. The third spurt was less intense, but she managed to pull closer so that it could squirt out onto her right breast, and then she began to rub his cock all over her chest as it continued to ooze out dismissing bursts of pearly globs, smearing them lovingly across her tits.

Finally Karen brought his still hard penis to her lips, and darted her tongue out to catch his last drops before taking him fully inside, allowing his firmness to melt away in her gently sucking mouth. As he began to decline in energy, she rose to her feet, his seed still coating her tongue, and proceeded to kiss him, fresh from his cock. Together they tasted his seed as their tongues touched and rolled across each other, the musky, sweet syrup a new sensation for him, but one that she was somewhat familiar with.

Eventually, their kisses dissolved all of Jerry's remaining cum, and Karen led him into the bedroom, laying him down, and climbing in next to him so that they could drift off in each other's arms.

But back in real time, Karen was satisfied, but alone, and in need of his voice. She picked up her phone, dialling his number, and when he answered she greeted him with, "Hi sweetie, guess what I was just watching? Yeah that one, it's my favourite.... Sir."

And she could sense his smile across the miles of phone line, and knew that his cock was remembering also.
 
I seem to be on a torso theme right now. Post if you'd prefer focus on some other body part. ;)

b15257637d87534cbd9c4eb2ea806f4b_zps333a2acc.jpg
 
This weekend I've been playing with audio recordings a bit.

If you like to listen to audio, PM me your email address and I might just share.

;)
 
Well in that case I'll be sure to compliment copiously if this is my reward....woo
 
Wow SJ! Just caught up on that story! That's really hot!! I love that idea!

Loving you pics too sweetie. Hot as hell as usual!! Mmmmm!!
 
Well in that case I'll be sure to compliment copiously if this is my reward....woo

'The Admiral' is always at attention first thing in the morning. And always salutes the pretty ladies. ;):kiss:


Wow SJ! Just caught up on that story! That's really hot!! I love that idea!

Loving you pics too sweetie. Hot as hell as usual!! Mmmmm!!


Thanks, Stackey!:heart:

Not quite sure what direction I'm headed in for 2014 with my thread, so feel free to make suggestions.

:kiss:
 
The last pic in this set causes some serious issues....

As in ....fuckyourlipsaresosexy.....and now....ireallyneedtogoruboneoff....
 
Oh, I'm in need of a little attention today, so please send me a PM.

It can be about anything, but I wouldn't mind seeing a few images that you think are sexy, or are craving.
 
Back
Top