son of the isolated blurts thread!

I am blurt-happy lately, a lot to say I guess. A lot that is unrelated to any other thread topic. So, I am addicted to The Voice. Addicted. Thought it was on at 8 tonight, only for it to actually start at 9. Thanks, Lit, for keeping me distracted while jonesing for team Adam.

Tessanne FTW!
 
I ran into a guy I had a one-off date a few years ago. I was hoping I never saw him ever again and was mortified. He had taken me to see Saw in theaters and I had thrown up on him and splattered on the guy in front of us.
 
So after eight years of being retired and sitting on his butt eating bonbons, my husband will be going back to work in less than two weeks. :)
 
eilan: going back, or something new?

ed
New job. A factory-type job at one of the largest employers in our area. Good pay, good benefits, good reputation for being fair to employees, and five minutes from home. I'd happily trade commutes with him. :)
 
and added bonus: fairly predictable hours and much lower stress for you!

that's awesome, eilan! woohoo!

ed
 
and added bonus: fairly predictable hours and much lower stress for you!

that's awesome, eilan! woohoo!

ed
Unfortunately, he'll be working nights, so my bed's gonna get cold. :D

It's work that I'd probably find soul-sucking, but my husband isn't prone to existential crises, and he's never looked to co-workers for intellectual stimulation.

Honestly, because of his previous administrative experience, I think he'll be promoted relatively quickly if the opportunity arises, but he doesn't care one way or another.
 
ugh, sorry to hear that part, eilan.




i think i should create my own vanity thread too. and iwhen people don't agree that i'm just the awesomest thing in the whole wide fucking world, i too will bitchily tell people i'm iggying them like a butt-sore teabagger getting pantsed & atomic wedgied in a political debate.

wouldn't that be the most awesomest thing evar?!

ed
 
Back
Top