Rhapsody's photos

1- Sunflower & Bee - Excellent use of composition. The subject is the bee, but the composition of the flower draws your eye through the rest of the photo.

2- Netted kitty - You should reveal the pussy more ;) Seriously though, it's cute and well captured, but does nothing for me on an emotional level.

3- Harbor - I would probably lighten the boats a bit, and adjust the hue of the water to make it a touch punchier. The eye has nowhere specific to go here.

4- Nice car!

5- Butterfly - Great capture, strong composition and good use of depth of field.

6- Hula-hoop - Fantastic action shot. Well composed, and loving the vingette.

7- Tipping yacht - I really like this one. The yacht is the focus, and it draws the eyes through the frame. Good leading line. I'd brighten the girls in the bottom corner a touch... but then, I just want to see boobs clearer :p

8- Foggy trees - Amazing capture, and definitely my favourite of the bunch. Strong use of rule of thirds. Good job capturing the fog/smoke!

9- Doggie - Good composition, and lovely dog portrait. Something seems off with the left eye though, looks extremely pixelated.

10- Balloon - Excellent composition, the balloon acts as a leading line to have you examine the rest of the photo. I like the negative space here.

11- Terminal - Wonderful use of long exposure. Nailed the composition. Love the B&W. Well done!

12- Beach goer - I would probably have framed the person further to the left of the image, to have them "looking into the frame". I don't agree with the centered composition here. My opinion only there, there's always a time to break the rules.

Overall, I very much enjoyed the photos. You've gotten very good!

Claps hands and jumps up and down ( yes boobs bounce). I am so glad you like, but I really didn't mean for you to go through them all of them. The three you don't adore, the animals were put here just to show someone my dog and cat. The last one I disagree with, but only because I am so attached and emotionally tied up in it. It was taken the day Charles died. The nurses kicked me out the hospital and told me to go do something...take photos at the beach. I was sitting on the beach with my camera, stunned, in shock and crying when this woman walked down the beach. She walked pasted and something told me to turn and look at her. She was lifting her hands up and there was a light around her head. This was taken about...2 hours after Charles died. LOL So there (sticks out tongue).

Claps hands and jumps up and down ( yes boobs bounce). I am so glad you like, but I really didn't mean for you to go through them all of them. The three you don't adore, the animals were put here just to show someone my dog and cat. The last one I disagree with, but only because I am so attached and emotionally tied up in it. It was taken the day Charles died. The nurses kicked me out the hospital and told me to go do something...take photos at the beach. I was sitting on the beach with my camera, stunned, in shock and crying when this woman walked down the beach. She walked pasted and something told me to turn and look at her. She was lifting her hands up and there was a light around her head. This was taken about...2 hours after Charles died. LOL So there (sticks out tongue).

I need video proof of the bouncing boobs :)

Like I said, that one was opinion only, not "this is horrible because it's not compositionally correct" :p Sorry about the circumstances surrounding the photo though *hugs*

Again, I need to see the bouncing boobs

I need video proof of the bouncing boobs :)

Like I said, that one was opinion only, not "this is horrible because it's not compositionally correct" :p Sorry about the circumstances surrounding the photo though *hugs*

Again, I need to see the bouncing boobs

you make me laugh.

tumblr_mp30kekK3J1sow60jo5_500.jpg

I will have to come back when I have time to slowly make my way through the amazing pictures here and in the other thread..

Love this one.. and is that a reflection of a truck I see??

I will have to come back when I have time to slowly make my way through the amazing pictures here and in the other thread..

Love this one.. and is that a reflection of a truck I see??

Thank you and yes it was at a car show. I think I have another picture of this that say 51Merc on the tag.

Oh My Friend...how in the world did I do that? You are so incredibly brave already! You know how much I honour you.
Your last pics are so beautiful!!!
:rose:

I do pictures of others, not me. Certainly not my boobs, soooo... Your av looks so cool, you inspired me.

Thank you the crane and seal baby where taken on a trip with Charles, so they mean a lot.

I do pictures of others, not me. Certainly not my boobs, soooo... Your av looks so cool, you inspired me.

Thank you the crane and seal baby where taken on a trip with Charles, so they mean a lot.

LOL...well Munky (and I'm sure many others) sure appreciate the boobs!
Your eye and composition are terrific.
The passion you put in the shots can be felt!

This is in far north Phoenix...pretty much Anthem.

Why did the other two make you cry???? I do not want you to cry. hugs

Back