Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

How about girls who fantasize about married women. I just love to show a married lady how much better it can be with another women. One of my favorite fantasies ;)

I am married woman who fant. about girls. Not had a chance to exp/ this yet, but can't wait!!

How about girls who fantasize about married women. I just love to show a married lady how much better it can be with another women. One of my favorite fantasies ;)

What a lovely thought!!

Mmmm I do fantasize, I love watching girl stuff, it is nice to play on here but I really don't know if I could actually participate.

Morning all,

I have thoughts, story lines where I as a mid 30s female seduce younger (legal of course) and older females....

I also have had coercion plot ideas as well..

Anyone want to chat please send a PM

Miranda

Oh, yes one of my favorite fantasies. Seducing a married woman and showing her the ultimate joy. :)

Mmmm I do fantasize, I love watching girl stuff, it is nice to play on here but I really don't know if I could actually participate.

I'm going with Trish on this one... the right woman could bring you around and you'd never look back :heart:

hello ladies. how is everyone today?me, i fantasize(and enjoy when possible)about married ladies and single girls........:D

Just try me!

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Last edited:

Today we have some super nice weather....I'm all perky and happy today! Partly bc of the weather partly bc of my morning booty call!! Hahahaha when I make it hope I'm running with the bwb and have some more fun tonight. Come on spring!!

Hope everyone else is having as good a day as mine! MUAH!

mmm - one of my favourite fantasies - for some reason our babysitter is the focus of my attention :rolleyes:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

babysitter.....now that is a vid I think has been made a time or two. Nice thing to think about.

maybe it's me?? j/k prolly because it's such a HOT subject

Of course it is you :heart:
You warm up any room you enter....any thread you visit ;)

Now back to that baby sitter...
She keep asking why we hire her when we don't have a baby... silly girl

LOL

It's even worse when she is real and often here :eek:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

*feverishly packing my mc and heading for margaritaville* :)

*feverishly packing my mc and heading for margaritaville* :)

I'm nibbling on sponge cake, and there's booze in the blender
and soon it will render that frozen concoction that helps us hang on.

Still can't find my shaker of salt... could you bring one????

I'm 34, bi and married in NC. I've had a gf for the past 2 years. Its great, a bff with lots of great sex! Hubby thinks that we are best friends only, although he does know she is a lesbian. Cant say that life is drama free, but I have always been honest and she knows that I am staying married.
It would be great to find a second gf....

Back