Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was being happy to see you too.....:eek::rose:
Thanks my friend.....but Sweet's giving me that look...don't think we'll need that blanket to keep warm...;)
Shhh....;) Later....:kiss:
Hi HB, Mule and Sweet
Hi, DDgirl! Hope you don't mind....I snitched a brownie already. Not sure if I'll make it by tomorrow and LS is going to be hovering....waiting for his pan of them!
save those brownies for tomorrow. Good night folks
G'nite....sweet dreams! :rose:

Shhh....;) Later....:kiss:

Hi, DDgirl! Hope you don't mind....I snitched a brownie already. Not sure if I'll make it by tomorrow and LS is going to be hovering....waiting for his pan of them!

G'nite....sweet dreams! :rose:

I don't mind, have another if you want.

The sun is shining, the birds are singing. Who gave them permission? Good morning cove dwellers.

Pardon my jumping in (since I don't believe I've visited the Cove before), but the birds--especially this one northern cardinal--are singing their hearts out here too.

Hey Cove-ers. I am so damn busy these days, I can't pop in like I used to, but I do read what goes on. Thanks for keeping the fun going. the give and take and creative imaginings is fun to watch and read along with and it gives me a nice escape every once in a while.

So thanks, and carry on! (and I really mean Carry On! ):D

Hey Cove-ers. I am so damn busy these days, I can't pop in like I used to, but I do read what goes on. Thanks for keeping the fun going. the give and take and creative imaginings is fun to watch and read along with and it gives me a nice escape every once in a while.

So thanks, and carry on! (and I really mean Carry On! ):D

Doncha hate it when this work thing gets in the way? :rolleyes: :)

Good Morning!!! Or what's left of it.

Great to see you all!
DD, MWM, NW, Hair, SM, Mule, irish and welcome Border...

If I missed someone, well...I'll try to get you next time.

Hope you all are good.

*diving in the water and floating on a tube drinking a brew*

Waves at you from the deck...sitting here, in the shade of the sail, drinking scotch on the rocks.
I'd dive in, but it's just wrong to drink scotch through a straw...
And one has to keep ones priorities straight.

Waves at you from the deck...sitting here, in the shade of the sail, drinking scotch on the rocks.
I'd dive in, but it's just wrong to drink scotch through a straw...
And one has to keep ones priorities straight.

everyone knows that!!!!

besides Ill keep ya company here

do ya like my little pink speedo???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back