The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning.gif

This being on vacation is all right. I can't help but wonder what's wrong with those people who are afraid of retirement. How about you? Things less bad or perhaps even just a tad better?

Just tired.

and hungry
(after experiencing near death by dinner, last night... :rolleyes:)

Nah... A French maid is one of those short black skirts would be cool though! ;)

Nah, you'd never let her get any work done. You need some gay, domestic houseboy to pamper you all day, spoil the girls and rub Amy's feet when she gets home. Sort of like an ideal male wife, yanno. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
How go things VM?

Sounds like you're enjoying vacation so far :)

It ain't bad. I'll be gone this weekend to go tear up the daughter's basement carpet and install flooring. Should be back Monday evening. After that, all the "I should's" will probably get done by the end of the week and the rest of the summer can be spent on "I wan't's". This sort of thing can make a man want to never go back to work! :D

It ain't bad. I'll be gone this weekend to go tear up the daughter's basement carpet and install flooring. Should be back Monday evening. After that, all the "I should's" will probably get done by the end of the week and the rest of the summer can be spent on "I wan't's". This sort of thing can make a man want to never go back to work! :D

Why do I suspect you're going to end up like my father-in-law ... his schedule gets busier every time he retires (he's done so twice) as jobs get replaced by clubs and activities and so on and so forth :rolleyes:

Not enough to keep me from doing something with adults for a change. Twenty-five years of watching perfectly good kids turn into hormonally deranged proto-adolescents in the spring is long enough.

So you're looking for hormonally deranged post-adolescents? ;)

We'd love to have you ... the more the merrier :D

I'd love to be had...er...well hell, that works, too.

It's the borderline psychotic wife with a jealousy streak about 10 miles wide. She'd either love the fuck out of it or my testicles would be bronzed and hanging from the rear view mirror within 48 hours or returning....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back