What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My visa being approved.

Justice

drinking red wine last night and listening to the buena vista social club(?) whilst a friend played on his bongo and others danced *giggle*

some lovely PMs

the promise of a cuddle. Perfect

My visa being approved.

Justice

drinking red wine last night and listening to the buena vista social club(?) whilst a friend played on his bongo and others danced *giggle*

some lovely PMs

the promise of a cuddle. Perfect

Yay, things are looking up!! Congratulations and hope this eases some of your recent stress.:rose:

Catalina:catroar:

- Well...as recently as a few moments ago with a chance reading above here...to see good happen for someone who's good , one who deserves good things to happen for her. *smiles at minx*

- This song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPz4sLMJjr4
Because hope is wonderful to have and heartbreaking to lose.

- Because life has brought me what it has and taken what it has because for me, I needed them both to be who I am.
And I love who I am.
I love those who are here with me at this point in my life.

- Reconnecting/finding a long-lost friend from 1999.

- Feeling the love of my babydoll and those close to us.

And no....I'm not intoxicated. Just "feeling the love".

*holds off the usual walls of exterior/emotional protection from creeping up a little longer...this feeling is rare...*

Last edited:
3 phone calls today... :heart:

his instructions tonight :heart:

knowing in a few days Ill see his smiling face.. :kiss:

the feeling of love in the air... :rose:

And to know I have friends who care about me, my well being and Im cherished as friend, and confidant... It is an amazing feeling those in the "Circle of Trust" You know who you are and you know how special you are... :heart:

To my special friend Minx... I am so glad things are turning up for you.. I am so happy for you .. yay!!! you so deserve it..

Making everything fit. Granted the carry-on must weigh 80 lbs but I can always ask some brawny dude to lift it into the overhead for me :eek: good conversation starter. Why, oh why do I buy books? And fall in love with them? They weigh a ton. Ah, but it's so worth it...:heart:

- Well...as recently as a few moments ago with a chance reading above here...to see good happen for someone who's good , one who deserves good things to happen for her. *smiles at minx*

And to know I have friends who care about me, my well being and Im cherished as friend, and confidant... It is an amazing feeling those in the "Circle of Trust" You know who you are and you know how special you are... :heart:

To my special friend Minx... I am so glad things are turning up for you.. I am so happy for you .. yay!!! you so deserve it..

Thanks for your support guys :rose:

Making everything fit. Granted the carry-on must weigh 80 lbs but I can always ask some brawny dude to lift it into the overhead for me :eek: good conversation starter. Why, oh why do I buy books? And fall in love with them? They weigh a ton. Ah, but it's so worth it...:heart:

Fall in love with books.... where I'd heard about this!

Read that the sweet Minx is being better made me smile and feel happy!

Nice chats with nice friends from Lit made me even laugh.

His phone calll this morning to tell me hope you enjoyed your instructions last night cause that it until I see you next week.. Sigh such a sadist. :devil:

2 more phone calls today... =0)

and a surprise email finding out I am going to be eating breakfast in the capitol on June 5. I am getting my chance to make a change!!

Getting my eldest son's final grades for the year, and he made it....HE GRADUATED junior high. Interim report showed him pulling an F in Social Studies. And he was able to bring it up to a C+. ~takes a deep sigh of relief~

~prepares myself for the next four years~ YI YI YI YI:eek:

Getting my eldest son's final grades for the year, and he made it....HE GRADUATED junior high. Interim report showed him pulling an F in Social Studies. And he was able to bring it up to a C+. ~takes a deep sigh of relief~

Give him my congratulations!

Great isn't it when the kids do well! :)
My daughter is getting all A's at university, no marks below 80% so far, highest 93% :) Yes that makes me smile, considering she struggled a bit with some subjects at high school :D

Been there.... congratulations!
Some children just take longer to hatch, I think. My son was in your boy's shoes 8 or so years ago. Now, he outdoes my expectations. He is awesome.

I believe yours will be too. :)

~LB

thinking of the joy of fried bologa sammiches on soft white bread with yellow mustard

Yes...that was a damn good dinner! :D

And for me?
A fried bologna sammy.

And....my belle homme....

Yeah...the man I really plan to spend the rest of my life with.
:)

~LB

My dog chasing a squirrel today and not realizing the screen door was closed and running into it with the most hilarious dazed look on her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back