Sweet Release (Closed for RennyStyle)

Olivia's ass muscles gripped Stan's cock as he fucked her and sucked on her tongue. Since he had recently cum, and was hard again, he knew it would take him awhile to cum again.

With his cock inside Olivia's ass, and his mouth glued to her mouth, Stan moved his hands to her throat and slowly started pressing her neck. He wondered if she was into pain, and how much pain could she take.

He was a violent man, and the years in prison had brought out his violent streak a lot more. But though he loved inflicting pain, he did not want to go back to prison.
 
Olivia groaned as she felt the pressure on her neck. Her hand reached out and clutched his arms, ready to pull his hands away if his grip became too tight. For now, though, she allowed him to continue. He had a way with pain that she found refreshing, different than her typical clients.

Her eyes closed as she began to breathe more heavily, her chest heaving, her body tightening.
 
Stan applied more pressure to Olivia's neck. He did not slow down fucking her ass, and choking her made his cock grow harder.

He felt Olivia struggle to breathe....
 
The sound stopped coming from Olivia's lips. It was harder for her to breathe, she wasn't slipping out of consciousness yet, but she could sense that would come soon. Her hands held his arms tight, she would have to decide soon if she would need to fight back.

The sensation was arousing Olivia in a way she had never felt before.
 
Stan suddenly lessened the pressure on Olivia's neck, and just as she started getting her breath back, he began choking her again. His fucking became more intense and the pressure on her neck grew.

He watched Olivia close her eyes, and he bit down on her tongue, drawing a little blood.
 
Olivia's eyes opened wide as she was finally able to take a breath in, her chest swelled as air finally entered her lungs, but then she felt the hands snap back aroudn it. She batted at his hands, trying to get them off.
 
Stan kept applying the pressure. He wanted to see Olivia struggle and be under his control. In some way he believed that she would orgasm better this way.

He pulled his cock out of Olivia's ass and plunged it in her wet cunt. He started fucking her pussy hard as he watched her struggle for air. But he could see her body react to him and feel her approaching her first orgasm with him.
 
Olivia couldn't breathe, she couldn't feel anything but the sexual ecstasy that Stan was causing her. She didn't think she could feel more aroused, and then she felt the cock plunge deep within her.

She climaxed harder than she ever had before, she instantly yanked his hands off her neck and took a sharp breath in at the same moment. Air filled her lungs at the same time she gushed over him.
 
Stan held Olivia hard against him as she climaxed, feeling her body shudder in his arms. He kept his cock buried deep in her, feeling her juices flood his cock.

Watching her cum took him over the edge as well, and he started cumming inside her already wet pussy, his cum mixing with her juices and dripping out of her cunt.

He felt drained and satisfied as he had not had such wonderful sex since a very long time.
 
Spent and red-faced, Olivia almost doubled over, trying to catch her breath after their intense love making. She was used to being the lead in her sessions, it was a welcome change of pace to find someone as experimental and wild as her.

After a small eternity, she was able to gather enough breath to speak.

"At this point in the sessions, I usually give my client a bath to clean off the sweat and oil." She needed another breath. "Would you care to have a bath with me?"
 
Stan replied, "A bath with you sounds perfect. My body needs that to recover and I am sure that you are very god on making that happen."

Stan watched Olivia's body as she stood up and stretched. He could not wait to see what she had planned for him next.
 
Olivia extended her hand to help Stan back up.

"Come with me, the water should be perfect now."

The bathtub had filled while the two were busy screwing on the floor, the bubbly water reached the edge of the wide tub. Olivia led Stan up the wooden steps and let him walk in first, then followed.

"Now just relax, I'll get you all clean in no time."
 
Stan stepped into the warm bubbly water. The sensation was relaxing and he slid down and sat watching Olivia. Her nipples were still hard and her round full breasts made her look like a goddess with her wet flowing hair.

He waited for her to reach him.
 
Olivia smiled at him as she lowered herself into the tub and straddled his legs. Her hands scooped water from the tub and she poured it over her face and chest, letting him watch it trickle down her skin. She collected another scoop and let it pour over him, then ran her hands down the sides of his face and to his shoulders. When her hands reached beneath the water, she reached forward and kissed him gently on the lips.
 
Olivia's lips felt soft and tender as she kissed him. Stan allowed her to lead and opened his mouth to her kiss. He felt her tongue dart in his mouth, teasing him. He liked that and pulled her close, holding her by her buttocks. As she pressed against his body, he felt her hard nipples against his chest.

He kissed her harder.
 
The two continued kissing in the hot water. Olivia could feel his still hard cock beneath her, but the time for sex had passed. If he wanted another go, he would have to book another session.

She broke the kiss then turned away, offering him her back and a loofah. "You do my back and I'll do yours?" she asked coyly.
 
Stan took the loofah from Olivia's hands and turning her around started rubbing her back. As he rubbed her back, his cock slid back and forth against her ass crack. He felt it stiffen, and he felt Olivia arch her back away from him.

He leaned against her, still massaging her back while his cock searched for her asshole. But Olivia kept her distance. His arousal grew and he grabbed her by the neck and pulling her towards him growled at her, "You need to make your ass take my cock one more time."
 
The force pushed Olivia against the side of the tub.

There's nothing I want more right now, she thought to herself.

"We'll never get clean at this rate." She answered him in a husky whisper, breathing heavily and anticipating the cock pushing itself into her ass again.
 
Stan's cock found Olivia's asshole and he pushed against it. The cock slid in as he grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him. As he penetrated her, his hands reached for her breasts and he started kneading them, pressing on her nipples.

His brutal side surfaced and he wanted to inflict pain on her. He moved his other hand to Olivia's cunt, and finding her clitoris, pinched it hard.
 
Olivia jerked forward when Stan grasped her clit, sending soapy water splashing onto the floor over the edge of the tub. She tries to pinch her legs shut and to find some way to escape his grip, but to no avail.

The sharp pain made her wince and she found herself bent over the tub edge, and helpless to fight back as the cock began to hover behind her waiting ass.
 
Watching Olivia writhe in pain was a turn on to Stan. And her inviting but vulnerable ass, as she bent over the edge of the tub, was something he could not resist. Not caring whether she wanted his cock in her ass or not, he moved forward and thrust his cock on her asshole.

She was not ready and tightened her ass muscles denying him entrance. This infuriated him and he gave her a hard slap on her ass cheek with his bare hand. The smack sounded like a pistol shot in the quiet bathroom, but Stan did not care if anybody heard it or not. He smacked her again, and using both his hands spread her ass cheeks roughly and thrust his cock on her asshole again.

This time he was a little more successful as his cock head popped in. But Olivia struggled and kept her ass tight, so he could not penetrate her entirely. Grunting with anger, he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards his cock and, with his other hand, grabbed her by her neck.

"Open up your ass, bitch. I know you want it," he said in anger.
 
Olivia tried to grasp at the hand around her neck, her focus on her breathing caused her ass to relax, and the cock was able to shove itself inside her. He released her neck at the same time and she let out a painful, pleasurable yell. The force bucked her halfway out of the tub, her wet body dripping onto the floor beneath her.
 
Stan shoved his now rock hard cock deep inside Olivia's ass. As he fucked her ass, his balls smacked her ass crack making loud wet sounds. He was intent on degrading her, and pulling out his cock from her ass he turned her around and pushed her to her knees.

"How about some nice ass to mouth cock sucking, bitch. Time you cleaned my cock with your tongue."
 
A soft knock on the bathroom door distracted Stan.

Olivia turned towards the door, but before she could call out, the door opened and her newest employee walked in.
 
"Miss Olivia, I heard noise..."

The pettie woman stopped in her tracks as she saw Olivia on her knees, the cock close to the woman's lips. Half the bathwater was on the floor, Olivia was redfaced and sweating.

"I'm going to call the security officer..." the woman sputtered. Olivia held out her hand.

"No, no. Everything's fine."
 
Back
Top