What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh...comments like that aren't helping... :p

Here. Let's take your mind off the name change.

8bc1e3c29d8327465651606038d0f713.jpg

Here. Let's take your mind off the name change.

8bc1e3c29d8327465651606038d0f713.jpg

I appreciate that thought for those who had bad math teachers and did laugh at it, but I love that math is the subject least corrupted by The Fall even more :D

And wow...I do love that sig pic...

Images of a cute, dark-haired girl in glasses sucking my cock like the fate of humanity depended on me having the most intense, explosive orgasm ever felt by anyone throughout all of space and time. The sort of orgasm that's so convulsive there's a real danger I could snap my spine - and it'd be totally worth it.

I love the do as I say, not as I do mentality. No, seriously, the kids completely understand it. :rolleyes:

I want to change my name, but not to be an alt and I don't want to lose my limited posts or guru-Dom.

I am tired of wrong impressions.

Well if it helps any, and you know how much I like to help... I am a union construction worker and most every safety guy I've ever dealt with was either a hardass, dumbass or total douchebag...or a combo of all three.

:eek::)

Would it be possible to find someone to host me in Florida so I can go to college and not have to pay for an apartment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back