Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flyin_Free said:
I think I'd like the recipe! :)
It's called Stove-Top Lasagna. Not to be confused with Stove Top Stuffing. :)

My oldest is picky, so it's tough to find something that she likes.

I finally got my checkbook balanced through my last statement (8/31/06)

Scalywag said:
:D :D This is a classic!

:eek: I was having a bad day. Some days the phone barely rings at all. Today was not one of those days, and it was cutting into my Lit time. :D

Eilan said:
It's called Stove-Top Lasagna. Not to be confused with Stove Top Stuffing. :)

My oldest is picky, so it's tough to find something that she likes.
Hmm, might have to try that sometime. My older two used to be amazing eaters, they'd eat anything. As they've gotten older their Much more picky. My 3yo has always been picky. It seems that no matter What I make for dinner somebody's turning up their nose at it!

Flyin_Free said:
Hmm, might have to try that sometime. My older two used to be amazing eaters, they'd eat anything. As they've gotten older their Much more picky. My 3yo has always been picky. It seems that no matter What I make for dinner somebody's turning up their nose at it!
Yeah, I have that problem, too. It's rare that everyone agrees on what to eat. About the only things that all four kids will eat are macaroni and cheese and pizza, and as much as they'd like to eat one or the other every day, it's not gonna happen. :D

Eilan said:
Yeah, I have that problem, too. It's rare that everyone agrees on what to eat. About the only things that all four kids will eat are macaroni and cheese and pizza, and as much as they'd like to eat one or the other every day, it's not gonna happen. :D

This is universal then, I guess, or at least cross-continental... :D M's youngest also likes to chew on uncooked macaroni's and spagetti's :eek: All I can say for certain is: they don't have that from me... :D

Last edited:
Need Kleenex, SJ? Hope you feel better soon. :rose:

I woke up this morning thinking about the bit of writing I did last night.

silverwhisper said:
SJ, sorry to hear that. :<

BG: o really?

ed

Yes, really. I got up so I could work on it some more.

I couldn't find the appropriate thread, so I'll leave this here. I learned today that Donny Osmond is a grandfather. This is mildly surprising, and makes me feel old.

Speaking of old, a big Happy Birthday and a :kiss: to my sister, who is older than me. :D

BG: that shouldn't surprise you at all. you don't know much about mormons, do you? :>

so uh...what kind of writing? :>

ed

silverwhisper said:
BG: that shouldn't surprise you at all. you don't know much about mormons, do you? :>

so uh...what kind of writing? :>

ed

Not from personal experience, no. ;) I suspect they'd kick me out for insolence.

What kind of writing? The kind that keeps you awake thinking about it. :devil:

i love the lamp that appears in the intro to all pixar films. i love how it hops over, squishes the "i", then turns to face the camera b/c it looks like it's smiling a great big toothy grin. "look how cute i am", it says.

and you know something? it is.

ed

silverwhisper said:
i love the lamp that appears in the intro to all pixar films. i love how it hops over, squishes the "i", then turns to face the camera b/c it looks like it's smiling a great big toothy grin. "look how cute i am", it says.

and you know something? it is.

ed

But then the movies that follow usually are too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back