Trying To find 2 Stories

One_Eye

Virgin
Joined
Jul 30, 2014
Posts
2
So trying to find either one of these has felt like I'm banging my head against my desk. Both stories are at least a couple of years old.

1) Guy moves into house with 4-5 women. One is the mother, the rest are her daughters. A female lawyer is involved. I remember there being light bdsm, incest, group and lesbian sex. The main character had some kind of computer job (programmer?) and basically the entire house is wired with an artifical intelligence that can control most aspects of the house.

2) This one really baffles me, it used to be on either the Top List for Sci/Fantasy or Nonhuman. Had probably 20+ chapters. I think the main character was Piegkar or something similar but I tried searching that and all similar names. Half Ogre/Half human main character. Gods/Kings/Queens/Orcs/Ogres/Magic/Elves involved.
I used to find this author from other old school authors on literotica that had this author as a favorite. Authors like: Zaxxon, Samslam, Johnevans, and GeorgeTasker.

This second story/author might of removed all their material from Literotica? I feel like based on all that I should of been able to find it.
 
I know this is old but I think this might be the answer to the second question -- in case anyone else is looking. It's "Pervikar" by John Evans and its not on Literotica anymore.

Pervikar (The Adventures Of Pervikar Book 1)

[spam/advertising prohibited per our forum guidelines]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top