SuperPussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only AJ could be so hot she would melt the internet. LOL ;)

Only AJ could be so hot she would melt the internet. LOL

GOD Damn you 2. YOU BROKE THE BLOODY INTERNET, wooooo it must be a good one :D:D:D:D :heart::heart::heart:
Love 2 u both

AJ, Eliza, and Emma are too hot for Soundcloud!!!!

yup they 3 broke the internet.thats the power of the superpussy:D

Hot as fuck bitches melting the internet since 2014! WOOT!

Tell us how you really feel......;)

Us guys never know what woman means.. if they are happy or sad or feeling sexy. it needs to be spell out for us. when we see a lady outside of work and something about her turn us on.. well the brain just goes two ways back to age 14 or OMG I need to do something to get her to want to be with me and how do I do it and not be a fool..... yes there are times we know just take her... but most it is that the right way or not.

so after hearing you three talk... let just get naked and see what happens.

hugs :kiss:

old borg fred

I love listening to these... number 8 has followed the same routine as the others... lying on my bed, clad in boxers, the anticipation actually making me shiver as I press play... heart racing... listening intently for every little barely-supressed sigh and gasp as the mood imperceptibly changes between you all...

Oh, fuck.

:kiss:

I love you guys audios and episodes,so hot and great.

Last edited:
Us guys never know what woman means.. if they are happy or sad or feeling sexy. it needs to be spell out for us. when we see a lady outside of work and something about her turn us on.. well the brain just goes two ways back to age 14 or OMG I need to do something to get her to want to be with me and how do I do it and not be a fool..... yes there are times we know just take her... but most it is that the right way or not.

so after hearing you three talk... let just get naked and see what happens.

hugs :kiss:

old borg fred
I love that we are able to give men a glimpse into a woman's mind. A dirty, filthy mind but a woman's mind nonetheless.
It still isn't coming up.
Hehehe..... Don't worry. It will be.
I love listening to these... number 8 has followed the same routine as the others... lying on my bed, clad in boxers, the anticipation actually making me shiver as I press play... heart racing... listening intently for every little barely-supressed sigh and gasp as the mood imperceptibly changes between you all...

Oh, fuck.

:kiss:
Yummy!
I love you guys audios and episodes,so hot and great.
Thank you!!
You three steamed over my glasses!!!!
Mission accomplished!!
Story ideas:

Stranger sex
Strap ons

whoa
Stranger than what? ;)

I love that we are able to give men a glimpse into a woman's mind. A dirty, filthy mind but a woman's mind nonetheless.

Hehehe..... Don't worry. It will be.

Yummy!

Thank you!!

Mission accomplished!!

Stranger than what? ;)

Sex with a stranger.
(Stranger sex, stranger than meeting a woman in a bookstore, saying hello, then heading to her place?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back