Old 09-13-2018, 03:18 PM   #1
novice68writer1
Experienced

1000 to 1 Ratio

MWM, 50 seeking older ladies to chat with, but the bi curious side of me seeks MWM's to chat with too.

So I wonder, just thinking out loud here, Grin. What is the ratio of men to ladies around here. I'm thinking it's 1,000 men to 1 lady.

I wonder how many folks actually get the chance to meet up in person, or cam or simply email. I wonder too how many people simply drop little notes like "me too" or whatever but never actually take the time to have a conversation with someone. Remember the old days when co workers would communicate with co workers and neighbors with neighbors. Sadly it seems we are a society where we don't talk at work or if we do it's via email only even if our co worker is 20 feet away. And when we get home we park our car in the garage and head inside, never to see or talk with our neighbors.

And if one is in a poor marriage then one is not even communicating with their spouses and they reach out to places like Lit for some sort of connection and sanity.

With that said. I'm just a regular guy seeking older ladies to chat with.
I would have to think there are ladies out there that are simply seeking someone to have erotic chat with. Maybe they can't or don't want to meet up or cam but would not mind some actual conversations with a stranger about erotic things.

And maybe there are married guys out there who are bi curious but don't have the ability to see how that would play out. Or maybe they had some experience as a kid with a male friend but nothing in the last few decades even though they still think about it from time to time.

Just wondering if there are regular gals and guys out there that are lurking in the shadows. Who enjoy reading all the messages but can't respond.

So if your an older woman that is just looking for someone to chat with or a regular guy who has a bi curious streak to him. Drop me a note.

:-)

Old 09-13-2018, 03:30 PM   #2
Andi37
Virgin

Well put

Nice post. I believe you have succinctly summed up the situation...

Old 09-13-2018, 08:42 PM   #3
lilcuriouscatt
Really Experienced

As I have been on Literotica for quite a few years I have had the opportunity to have several relationships with people I have met here. Some were only email or chat, some progressed to video chats, some even went as far as meeting in person. It depends on the chemistry and mutual interests.

Old 09-13-2018, 08:45 PM   #4
Andi37
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilcuriouscatt View Post
As I have been on Literotica for quite a few years I have had the opportunity to have several relationships with people I have met here. Some were only email or chat, some progressed to video chats, some even went as far as meeting in person. It depends on the chemistry and mutual interests.
Another good post. Iím sure what your saying is true

Old 09-14-2018, 11:11 AM   #5
novice68writer1
Experienced

True. But also and I guess this reflects life.
You have a bar scene with 100 guys and a lone woman walks in and they are on her like bees on honey.
Maybe it is chemestry. But I just seems like there has to be ladies out there lurking. Maybe they enjoy reading posts but don't dare respond because they don't want to get 5,000 responses.
It would be nice to find an older married woman that is looking for the right guy to chat with.
The hunt continues. Grin
Finding guys that are bi curious is not overly hard.
Maybe I need to read more messages to find that special woman though.
Thanks for your input

Old 09-14-2018, 12:11 PM   #6
StarGazer58
Literotica Guru

You are probably right about the ratio. Not easy to find someone that you have chemistry with and the conversation goes beyond a few PMs but it does happen. Sometimes is just luck.

My Pic Thread

Veni, vidi, fututa sum hic

Old 09-16-2018, 11:38 AM   #7
elizabeth15
Really Really Experienced

Being married is a deal breaker for a lot of people, so yes, finding someone to cheat with is probably a bit more difficult.

Old 09-17-2018, 12:11 AM   #8
KenDiT
Experienced

I'm a polyamorous married guy who's met two women through these personals in the past year for enjoyable in-person relationships. That's after several years of deafening silence. So while I agree that the odds seem lousy if you analyze them, there's no accounting for dumb luck. Just try to be sincere and keep a presence going. It's like playing the lottery, but at least you're not going to go broke paying for tickets.

Old 09-17-2018, 10:41 AM   #9
novice68writer1
Experienced

Elizabeth and Ken, thank you for the comments.
yes I'm married, I would have to think there are many people out here that are married to, but maybe I am wrong. Or maybe they are but are lieing.
Sure I should be having conversations with my wife but a perfect marriage is rare and far between. Sure in the start I'm sure they are ok, but eventually people just drift apart from each other.
I'll keep on looking, somewhere there is a woman out there who is bored and willing to chat with a married guy.
And in the same breath somewhere out there is a guy who is married and is also bi curious who wants to chat.
:-)

Old 11-13-2018, 01:12 PM   #10
KDLeon
Virgin

I am a 59yo MWM and was bi curious for many years (since age 15 actually and was open to the idea of being hit on by an older man then). I have limited bi experience since starting at 38 and would like to pursue it more if I could do so discreetly. I am married for the third time but have never been with a woman who showed any sign of being open to or aroused by the idea of men being in any way bi. I would enjoy chatting with you about your interests and/or experiences. Drop me a private message if interested. Thanks.

Old 11-13-2018, 04:17 PM   #11
whistler1
Really Experienced

I, like others who have commented, have no idea of the membership breakdown here. If this site is like many others, however, it is likely skewed heavily toward men.

I also assume there are many (men & women) who never/rarely post, but lurk in the shadows.

I am very much attracted to women - always have been and always will be - even if the feeling is rarely mutual. In the last several years, since being alone, I have become "curious".

I will likely never act on that curiosity, but that's why I come to sites like this - to see that there are others who feel the same.

Old 11-13-2018, 05:35 PM   #12
ArthurW
Literotica Guru

1000 to 1 women to men you are close but you forgot the gay aspect of both women and guys claiming to be women. But I wish you luck.