Rev Brad and the woman (Closed for MzSeductress)

Dalia moaned and panted above him close to cumming herself when she felt his cock swell largely the tell tale sign that he was about to cum.I ughhhh ….. I ughhhh can’t hold back mistress ……”she heard him say beneath her and gasped as he began to coat her insides with large loads of his cum.

"Fuucck!"she moaned loudly leaning down and kissing him passionately as she rode out her orgasm on his still spurting cock milking him with the vice like grip of her walls and gripping the bed beside her as she grinded into him.

She sat up finishing the Kia throwing her head back and gasping from the intense pleasure and grinned giggling and pulled his blindfold back to look into his eyes and said " Mmm you made mistresses pussy very happy baby but you disobeyed orders and you came... Now I am going to have to punish you and your cock Brad" she smirked and placed his hand back into the cuff.

"Mmm what should mistress punish you with?" She said slowly climbing off of him some of his cum dripping onto her inner thighs and she smiled seeing his eyes following her. She pulled out a riding crop and cock ring and walked over sliding the ring over his cock knowing that it would cause him pleasure and put pressure on his cock. "Let's try and see if you can follow mistresses direction this time."
 
As Brad's body jerked and squirmed under Dalia, spurting heavy amounts of his cum in her pussy, Jack heard Dalia also losing control as she uttered, "Fuucck!"

He couldn't see her but the way her body squirmed on top of him, her lips crushing against his and her pussy quivering, clenching repeatedly around his shaft, he knew she was in the throes of a heavy orgasm.

Brad's eyes blinked at the sudden light when Dalia removed the blindfold. He saw her satisfied smile as she told him he made her very happy. But the smile turned into a smirk when she added that he disobeyed her. He was searching her eyes, listening to her tell him she was going to punish him and his cock.

Dalia quickly grabbed Brad's free hand and re-cuffed him to the bed. He watched her intently when she got off the bed, pulling on his restraints, unable to move his arms and legs very far.

When she returned with a riding crop and cock ring, his eyes grew large as she smirked, "Let's try and see if you can follow mistresses direction this time." He moaned when she placed the ring around his cock and balls, knowing that he would not cum no matter how much he wanted too until she decided to let him.

Brad watched Dalia carefully move to the side of the bed, seeing her survey her captive with an evil smile. She didn't say a word as she ran the riding crop over his cock, snapping her wrist and sending the leather tip against his flaccid cock. Brad's body flinched and he let out a moan from the unexpected pain. He heard Dalia's giggle when she reached out to stroke his cock. He knew it was only a matter of time before she had his cock standing at full mast and in total control of his next orgasm.

Closing his eyes, he felt the leather tip, sliding down one thigh and then up the other and he wondered what his lover had in mind for his punishment.
 
Dalia watched him and smiled. She was having a good time and she enjoyed teasing him. She slid the. Crop up and down his cock slapping it and occasionally kissing it. She slid onto her knees and held his cock in her hand slowly stroking noticing his eyes were closed.

"I want you to watch me ..." She said still stroking and swirling her tongue around the head of his cock growing wetter doing this. She was going to get him so hard that he would fuck her speechless.

She sucked lightly on the head and slid her hand down to slowly rub her clit and panted "Mmm do you want mistress to make your dick cum again baby?"
 
Brad had his eyes closed, feeling the stinging sensations each time the riding crop land Ed a blow.. His body jerked every time she hit his cock with the leather tip. Dalia then mixed up the punishment by softly kissing his cock with her lips. Brad did not know whether she was going to hit him with the riding crop or kiss him with her lips.

He opened his eyes when Dalia ordered him to do so. He looked into her eyes and saw the lust as she took the head of his cock into her mouth. Moaning and rolling his hips, he was enjoying what she was doing to him.

Brad could feel his breathing becoming more rapid as she licked and sucked on the tip of his cock. He moaned when her teeth nipped lightly along the engorge head. He listened as she asked him whether he wanted her to make his cock cum again.

Rolling his hips, he moaned "yes mistress I want you to make my cock hard. I want to cum for you mistress. .... please make my cock hard and make me your slave and cum for you."

He lay on the bed helpless. Moving his arms only a short distance until the restraints held him back. Being helpless, he was her captive, her slave. She had complete control over what was going to happen next. Brad moaned and his body squirmed on the bed wondering what kind of punishment she was going to continue to bestow upon his body.
 
Dalia grinned and continued her work on his cock and moaned feeling him roll his hips quicker and pushing into her throat which he knew was going to turn her on even more. She came up for air panting knowing that he was right on the edge of cumming and grinned quickly releasing him from all his restraints.

"Mmm you've been a good boy tonight Brad now mistress is going to give you a reward for being so willing.You can fuck her pussy as deep and as hard as you please but you can't cum unless I tell you to" she said smirking know Brad might not be able to hold his cum in the state she had his cock in but also that if he did he would give her quite the load of cum and that would be so hot.

She grinned facing the foot of the bed her hand holding the base and her ass facing him with her back arched in which she knew was a very hot view. She felt his free hands grip her ass tightly gasping and knew Brad was going to make her cum just as hard as he did.
 
The way Dalia's mouth was working over Brad's cock caused tingling sensations to build up in his balls. The cock ring was doing its job, putting pressure on his cock. Brad knew it would prolong his ejaculation and moaned as Dalia worked on it until he was panting hard. His hips bucked up and down synchronized with each downward motion of her mouth onto his cock.

He saw her panting as hard as he was when she reached out to undo his restraints. Smiling as she told him he was a good boy and she was going to give him his reward. He laughed when she said he could fuck her pussy as hard as he wanted but he was not allowed to cum until given permission.

"I'll do my best mistress," he smirked seeing her turn around to face away from him, pushing her ass high off the bed for him to look at. "Hmmm I like the view," he said swatting one ass cheek and then the other. He pushed his hand between her thighs, running his fingers over her wet pussy and then pushing them inside the folds to find her clit. "Let's see who can last the longest," he challenged her, rubbing her slippery jewel.

Brad smiled as she ground her ass against his fingers. Pulling them out, he brought them to his lips. "Hmmm so tasty baby," he moaned.

Moving up to her rear, his hands gripped her ass, pulling her back against his hard cock. The cock ring was sure to keep his cock hard and throbbing until the point where he could not stop the flow of his seed. Pushing forward, he rubbed the tip of his cock against her wetness and felt her hand grab his cock, guiding it to the opening of her love nest.

"That's it baby put my hard cock right where you want it," he moaned pushing and feeling the tip of his cock enter her tight hot pussy. "Ohhhhh fuckkkk," he groaned pushing hard and feeling his cock fill her pussy. Grabbing her hips, Brad started slow but it didn't last long. Desire and lust was overtaking his senses, as he started to thrust harder and deeper.

The cock ring would only last so long delaying his explosion as he panted hard, thrusting in and out of her while his hands gripped her ass harder. Leaning forward, he reached around to grab her nipples in each hand. "Come on baby fuck me ...... ohhhhh fuckkkk ..... yeaaa fuck this hard cock," he moaned as they began to ride the orgasmic wave.
 
Dalia smirked and gasped hearing Brad behind her challenging her sexily saying "Lets see who can last the longest." She groaned as his fingers pushed into her and tasted her making her feel hornier.

She felt him settle behind her and tease her with his cock but she needed to feel him inside of her and positioned him at her entrance."That's it baby put my cock right where you want it " he said then pushed into her causing them both to moan at the same time.

She panted as he started slowly but then Brad began fucking her mercilessly causing her to moan uncontrollably. She gasped and let out small whimpers as he thrusters hard and deep inside of her " Yes yes yes mmmm"Dalia panted over and over gripping the frame as he pounded her.

She felt him grind deeply and grip her ass as he pummeled her pussy. She panted pushing back against him as he said "Come on baby fuck me.....ohhhhhh fuckkkk.......yeaaa fuck this hard cock"

"Uhhhhh fuck Brad Yesss.....Fuck my tight pussy baby uhhhh ...... Oh shit mmmm your cock feels so fucking amazing baby don't stop!!!!"she gasped panting " Ohhhh make me fucking cum Brad " she moaned loudly unable to help herself. Brad was fucking her so good she would have to consider tying him up and teasing him more because she had made her man extra horny.

" Oh my - Uhhhh fuck YESSSSS!!! Uhhh mmmm don't you fucking stop baby Deeperrr!"
 
Last edited:
Brad takes Dalia over the edge

Brad's hips were pumping faster and furiously as Dalia yelled back at him. "Uhhhhh fuck Brad Yesss.....Fuck my tight pussy baby uhhhh ...... Oh shit mmmm your cock feels so fucking amazing baby don't stop!!!!"

Brad slapped her ass hearing her moan. "Ohhhh make me fucking cum Brad" she moaned loudly unable to help herself. Brad was fucking her so good she would have to consider tying him up and teasing him more because she had made her man extra horny.

Brad could feel the urge to cum growing stronger but the cock ring was extending his staying power. He was grunting harder and he felt the perspiration on Dalia's ass as he slapped her ass over and over. "Oh my - Uhhhh fuck YESSSSS!!! Uhhh mmmm don't you fucking stop baby Deeperrr!"

"I'm not going to stoppppp," he gasped trying to talk but finding it more difficult with each thrust into her wet love nest. Brad reached out, grasping her hair and pulling her head back toward him. Leaning over, he kissed her hard on the lips as he felt the urge to cum growing almost intolerable. His tongue slid into her mouth, the kiss sloppy and filled with lust. Pulling his head back, he whispered in her ear. "Ohhhh god baby, I'm going to fill your cunt with so much cum," he gasped feeling his cock begin to throb unmercifully deep inside her.

"Get ready baby," he grunted and then his body went rigid for a moment. He pulled back and grabbed her hips, holding her steady as he felt the first heavy blast of cum shoot from the tip of his cock.

His hips moved harder, thrusting against Dalia's ass. "Come on baby cum with me," he called out as each spurt of seed sank deep in her pussy.
 
Dalia cried out as his orgasm tore through him and he caused her to cum hard yet again as he pummeled through both of their orgasms."Ohhhhh fuckkkk Brad!"she screamed feeling his cum deep inside of her and she gripped the bed to steady herself feeling weak after their intense fucking.

She felt Brad grab her around the waist and lay them back on the bed the both of them catching their breath. She settled in beside him and lay her head in his chest a grin plastered on her face before she finally caught her breath"Wow Brad.."she giggled and kissed his chest.

"That was so fucking hot baby..We have got to do that again sometime "she grinned and whispered against his lips. She looked at the time and smiled "Let's go shower Baby...Then maybe we could actually go get our dessert...You like frozen yogurt?"
 
Brad felt her pussy clamping hard around his cock as Dalia's orgasm overtook her body. They moved together, he behind her, and she clutching to the footboard. As their orgasms began to subside, they stayed rooted waiting for their heavy breathing to calm down.

When he was able to breath a bit slower, he pulled Dalia back onto the bed, cuddling with her. Laying together, she put her head on his chest and whispered, "Wow Brad.."

"Wow is right Dalia," he replied stroking her hair and just enjoying the afterglow feeling of great sex.

When she told him that their lovemaking was so hot and they needed to that again sometime, he smiled knowing she was talking about the domination teasing as the buildup to a fantastic fuck. "I loved the way you dominated me baby and next time it will be my turn to make you squirm until you're begging for my cock," he laughed as their lips met in a passionate kiss.

They walked together to the shower and began soaping each other. Brad was behind her with the water cascading down on them, his hands circled around to her front, taking his time soaping her lovely tits. "Mmmm I love your whole body and I love the way your nipples get nice and hard when I tease them," he whispered in her ear.

He rubbed his fingers over each hard nipple, enjoying the way they stood at attention. But she turned around, grabbing his semi-flaccid cock, reminding him that this was not the dessert she had in mind right now. He laughed and kissed her softly on the lips. "To answer your question, I do like frozen yogurt? I don't have any in my refrigerator. Where do you want to go to get some?"
 
Dalia smiled enjoying her time with Brad after the sex , and now their shower together and she sighed as he began to tease her nipples whisphering In her ear. She groaned turning to him stroking his cock as he answered her that he liked yogurt and he didn't have any but they could get some.

" After I have you again" she smirked standing on her toes and kissing him deeply. She sighed as he pulled her in returning the passionate kiss and he lifted her causing her to automatically wrap her legs around his waist.

She grinned into their kiss feeling his lips trail lower and he began sucking her hard nipple " Mmmm fuck .." she panted knowing he knew she loved when he did that.
 
Brad and Dalia play in the shower

Brad smiled when Dalia turned and started stroking his cock, getting the blood flowing again for another round of raw sex and telling him, "After I have you again"

They kissed deeply under the cascading water and he lifted her with ease until she wrapped her legs around his waist. Breaking the kiss, he saw her lean back and knew what she wanted. He loved to suck on her hard nipples and she loved to have him do it.

"Mmmm fuck .." she panted as his teeth captured one hard nipple and nipped at it while drawing it into his mouth. He loved the rough texture of the rigid nub as his tongue flicked at the tip while her moans grew louder. Letting it plop out of his mouth, his lips kissed their way to the other mound with a hard nipple waiting for him. "mmmmm yes," he moaned as he took it into his mouth.

As Brad sucked on one nipple and moved to the other, his cock was rubbing against her love nest. Pushing her against the wet glass wall, he guided his cock to the entrance and then pushed, feeling her tight vaginal walls separate to let him in.

"Ohhhhh fuck yesss,"
he moaned as his hips began to move back and forth feeling her pussy tightening around his hard shaft.
 
Dalia moaned loudly keeping her balance as Brad pushed inside of her pressing her body against the glass door of his shower "Uhhh fuck!!"she cried out in unison with his moans. He gripped her hips stepping in behind her and fucking her. She panted instinctively wrapping her hand behind his neck as he made love to her and he kissed her neck.

She slowly pushed back against him still wet from their intense session . "Ohhhh yes baby! That feels so good Brad."she groaned softly and rolled her hips loving how he made love to her.

She and Brad could not keep their hands and eyes off of each other and it was like a dream. On one hand she was scared for the both of them bit on the other she couldn't be happier here with him and safe because she knew he would protect her and himself.

She moaned as he turned her lifting her and pressing her back against the glass now
 
Last edited:
Brad takes Dalia in the shower

Brad pulled his cock from her pussy and turned her around facing him. He was so glad that they were finally together without Teo and Ashley. Everything that has happened at the ranch seemed so distant now that they were together in his house enjoying themselves.

Lifting her easily, he pushed her back against the steamy glass doors, his cock searching and finding the entrance to her pussy again. He looked into her eyes as his hips pressed forward impaling her on his cock. "Ohhhh fuck baby ..... come on baby ..... ride me hard ..... ohhhh .... yeaaaa .... baby ride me until you cum all over my cock," he moaned as they started fucking harder and faster.
 
Dalia and Brad passionate sex

Dalia moaned loudly as he fucked her looking into her eyes."Ohhhh fuck baby......come on baby....ride me hard...ohhhh....yeaaaa....baby ride me until you cum all over my cock"he moaned as they both increased their pace.

She moaned loudly looking into his eyes and grinned sexily and holding onto his shoulders as she bounced herself back on his cock. " Ohhhh yessss!!! Uhhh fuck... Mmmm Brad! Uhhh your cock feels so fucking big baby...your so deep... Your fucking stretching my tight pussy baby!"she moaned panting.

She ground hard into him and thought that she could never get enough of him. She kissed him deeply and panted whispering that she loved him because she did along with a few naughty things following.

She wrapped her legs around him and felt him pushing deeper " Ohhh Fuckkk ! Don't stop!"
 
Last edited:
Brad erupts inside Dalia

Brad felt her body begin to bounce harder on his cock, her pussy squeezing tightly around his shaft while the water cascaded over them. His breathing was becoming labored and the sensations in his cock were growing stronger.

He grinned when she told him his cock was stretching her tight pussy and then her hips stopped for a moment, squeezing his cock and then rotating harder as their lips met in a crushing kiss. Tongues lashed out, searching and finding each other's mouth as the passion grew hotter and stronger between them.

His cock throbbed deep inside her as she whispered she loved him and not to stop fucking her. Closing his eyes he tried to hold off the familiar sensations in his cock but they had grown to the point where there would be no stopping until his balls emptied his seed into her.

Opening his eyes she saw her sensual faraway look and knew she was close too. "Come on baby .....mmmmmm fuckkkkk ....... cum with me," he gasped, his breathing becoming ragged.

And then there was no stopping the inevitable climax that ragged in his body. He thrust his hips hard and forcefully against hers, hearing her ragged moans of lust. With one more hard thrust he held his cock deep inside her and then moaned, "ohhhhhh godddd ..... I love you." His body froze for a moment and then his cock erupted deep inside Dalia filling her with his seed.
 
Dalia let out a guttural moan as he pounded hard into her causing her to hold onto him to steady herself and take his cock. She heard him whisper for her to cum with him and she came almost immediately as he shot his load deep inside of her holding himself there.

She felt tears of pleasure roll down her cheeks as she caught her breath and laughed against his neck breathing raggedly her body still trembling slightly "Mmmm baby...I don't think I'll ever get enough of being with you"she smiled and kissed him softly.

He lowered her slowly after he caught his breath and the finished their shower washing each other and kissing lovingly. She dried off with him watching and grinned as he made little whistles.

They kissed again deeply and she smiled saying " We'd better hit the store before it closes baby"
 
Brad and Dalia head to the store

Brad felt Dalia's pussy quivering, squeezing every last drop of his seed from his cock. Her lips were against his neck, her breathing hard and ragged from the intense orgasm. His breathing was equally rough and harsh as they stood in the shower trying to recover.

When both of their hard breathing ebb, they looked at each other. "I don't think I can ever get enough of you either Dalia," he whispered when they broke the soft passionate kiss. He let her drop to the wet shower floor and smiled, kissing her one more time.

Brad was happy and whistling a little tune as they dried each other off. He loved looking at her nakedness and looked forward to more play time later. But she wanted yogurt and they needed to take a break anyway after the intense lovemaking session. He loved how she took control and he smiled thinking about how he would get his sweet revenge.

Dressing, they walked to the door and headed down to the garage. He was sure the men following them would not know where he parked his car. As he headed out of the parking lot, he realized he forgot the gun, Teo left for him and Dalia didn't bring her purse. 'It's alright. We're only going to the store and then back again,' he thought as he pulled out onto the main street.
 
Dalia smiled holding his hand as they drove to the store and singing softly to the song he played on the radio. She had a great voice and surprised herself because she only sang when she was nervous or really happy.

She realized how tightly she was gripping the door handle with her other hand and relaxed a bit feeling Brad softly brush her hand to calm her. She grinned broadly realizing she might just be paranoid for nothing and that they would be fine just getting the fro yo and going back to his place for more time together.

They arrived at the Red Mango and she couldn't shake the feeling like someone was watching them. She looked around staying close to Brad as he pulled her in kissing her and she smirked going in the store with him and getting Their order.
 
It was good to hear Dalia softly singing a song as they held hands. With one hand on the steering wheel, Brad held her small hand in his, softly stroking it. It felt good to get out of the house after what they had been through. At this moment he didn't have a care in the world.

"Maybe you should consider being in the choir," he chuckled. The thought of going back to his congregation was filled with uncertainty. What would his congregation think when they found out he was dating a hooker? He doubted they would be very compassionate. Brad didn't tell Dalia anything about his fears of what the church elders would say. There was no need to upset her now that she was happy and seemed so carefree.

They arrived at the Red Mango and before they got out of the car, Brad pulled her into his arms and kissed her tenderly. It was so nice to know that she cared for him. Getting out of the car, he thought he saw the same car that was in the parking lot of his condo. But he only saw a woman driving the car with a man sitting in the passenger seat. 'You are getting paranoid Brad. Take it easy,' he thought as they walked hand in hand into the store.

Brad and Dalia went to the yogurt bar and looked over all the choices they had. Brad selected a Blueberry Yogurt and turned to look outside. The car was not in sight and he breathed a little easier. "What are you planning to have honey," he said putting his arm around her waist.
 
Dalia smiled as he said she should consider being in the choir and grinned knowing how much her mother would love that and she smiled considering it although she hadn't been to church in a very long time.

She was uncertain how the church would view her if she revealed what she did to earn money and her work. She was just glad he had accepted her for who she is. She held his hand as he wrapped his arms around her waist "What are you planning to have honey?"he asked.

She smiled leaning against him and since it was near holiday she said "The Hot cocoa flavor sounds pretty good baby"and grabbed two cups for them.
 
Brad chuckled when she told him she wanted hot cocoa. "One hot cocoa for one hot woman," he laughed as she punched him playfully on the arm.

They finished filling the cups and went to the checkout. They both seemed so happy and carefree as they took their yogurt out to the car. Brad got behind the wheel, starting the car. "Aw shit I left my credit card in the store. I'll be right back baby," he said putting his yogurt on the dashboard.

Brad got out quickly and walked into the store. He was talking to the clerk when he saw movement out of the corner of his eye. And then the blood curdling scream came. As if frozen in time, Brad saw Dalia fighting two big men who were pulling her into a car. Running at full speed, he crashed through the door and out into the parking lot. Just as he got to the car, it sped off and all he could hear was Dalia's cry for help. By the time he got into his car, the attacker's car was speeding away.

Brad's first thought was that he needed to find Teo.
 
Dalia knew she couldn't fight both men off she was yanked quickly out of Brads car and let out a scream as one of the two large men yanked her into the car. She sobbed trying to get out but then felt a needle in her arm amongst trying to fight it and the other held her struggling body and shortly after feeling herself black out.

She woke up in what it seemed to be hours and the tears. Immediately began flowing. She looked around the damp cold room she was on a floor on a thick blanket and a bottle of water was in there but she didn't drink it . She felt weak and saw the steel door running over and banging on it sobbing "Help!!"she screamed "Please somebody!!"she sobbed continuing to bang and stopping after a while getting exhausted and sinking to the floor sobbing not imagining what the mayor would do to her and remembering swing Brads face as the car sped away. She knew he would be upset but she also knew he was smRt enough to get Teo for help.
 
Brad was mad that he let his guard down. ' how can you be so stupid," he screamed. Their yogurts were lying on the floor but right now cleaning it up was the furthest thing on his mind.

Picking up his cell phone, he dialed Teo's number. When he answered, Brad's voice immediately betrayed his anger. "They got her Teo. That fucking scumbag Mayor Cabell has her."

"What the fuck .... how in fucking world did it happen?" Brad told him in detail how the men grabbed Dalia. "Go to your place Brad. I have a few calls to make," Teo told him.

When he hung up Teo made one call. "Tony the Mayor has Dalia."

"Alright cousin. I'll look into it right now. You go to her boyfriend's house and I'll call you. "

Teo hung up cussing all the way to Brad's condo.
 
Daila was terrified. She couldn't see any this in the cold room not even if she could get out which she felt by the weight and lock on the door and she knew she'd never be able to open it.

She shivered moving over to the blanket and sitting shivering and wrapping herself up. She looked for something she could protect herself with in the room and grew frustrated not finding anything. From what she could tell this was a storage unit.

She saw an opening on the zoo like a mail slot open and a bag of clothes put inside. She quickly rushed over "Hey! Please...let me go you son of a bitch! I swear - open this door now!"she yelled furious.
 
Back
Top