Captured Queen (pm interest)

musicankane

I blew a monkey once.
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Posts
15,633
Once upon a time, the kingdom of Amalia was the pinicle of light and hope across the land. They ruled with nobility and grace. And for countless generations there was peace and prosperity through the kingdom. The queen of each generation was a vision of beauty and perfection. Each queen was loving and caring to her people while still firm enough to punish those that broke the law.

The latest queen, queen Amara Liara Amalia was no exception. Beautiful in ways that could make men crawl on their knees just to lick her boots. Some said she was the best queen the kingdom ever had. Under her rule, Amalia had expanded her kingdom to the out lying territories. Seedy and dark places like Neckar, Balmora, and Drakna. Her grace had brought peace to these horrible shady places and unified them under a just rule.

Yes Queen Amara was the best ruler that the kingdom has seen in at least a hundred years.

Sadly....Queen Amara has been missing for three months.


* * * *

Luckily Queen Amara was not dead. Far from it. Though she was also far from okay. You see, not everyone was pleased with Amara's push to expand her kingdom into the entire world. There was anot her super power in the world. One from another land entirely. The kingdom of Kilmarnock and their deadly Iron Blade army wanted to rule with a heavy fist and one supreme justice.

General Gilroy Killban was please with how well things were going. His forces had ambushed the Queens convoy some weeks ago. Since then Amara has hung by chains in his dungeon deep within his tower of Iron.

Of course they couldn't kill the Queen. Thay would cause her kingdom to overwhelm Kilmarnock. Because she had taken over so much of the land, her forces far outnumbered Gilroy's even if his forces were better trained and far more violent. Numbers mattered in outright battle.

But Gilroy has a better plan. He was going to give Amara a basted. His seed would fester inside of her and force the next heir of her fucking kingdom to belong to him. He shivered with the delight of it.

Thus far he hadn't touched her. She needed to be soften with weeks of near starvation and solitude before he could breed her. He needed to break her will first. For his race of people had a genetc defect. Gilroy could not breed her until she was willing to be bred. He had to break her in order to make her womb accept his seed before she would conceive his heir.

Now after three months, he could set his plan into motion. He trotted down the deep stairs into his dungeon where his guards stood outside the steel door of her cell. With a gesture the guards turned and the steel door opened slowly.

In the light of the hall, Amara was revealed. She still wore the dress that they had caught her in, now filthy and hanging loosely on a body that had lost weight from very little food and water. She hung slumped as much as the chains would allow her, her head barely stirred as the General entered the cell.

She was ready. Too weak to do anything but exactly what he wanted her to do, he could begin to break her. She would forget everything about who she was and live only for him. He felt a tremor of excitement burn through him. It was odd, even as weak and dirty as she was, she was still incredibly beautiful.

He couldn't wait for this.

"Can you hear me?" He asked her, his voice deep and powerful.
 
Amara had tried to be brave in her chains. At first, she had stood tall and defiant in her chains. She had refused the water they offered her, until her lips began to crack and her knees grew weak. Now, she fantasized about cool water on her lips.

She had counted the days. She had prayed to every deity she had ever heard of. She longed to hear the clatter of armor of her men, but she had lost all hope. She was wasting away in her chains.

She heard new sounds in the dungeon but she didn't have the strength to look up. She prayed they were finally going to kill her. Her stomach ached with the pain of hunger and she started to weep as she head footsteps approach her.

"Can you hear me?" He asked, his voice almost kind.

"I can hear you..." She offered back, her voice was so soft. She whimpered as a tear streaked down her face.
 
Gilroy looked at the woman hanging weakly before him. Her response was good, it meant that it was time to begin phase two of his plan. With a snap of his fingers, a guard rushed in with a cool mug of water. He took the mug and stepped toward her with a smile, a knowing smile, a smile that only hinted at what was to come.

"Your voice is broken, here drink." He said, moving up to her and kneeling before her. He brought the mug to her lips and tilted it toward her, letting the cool water splash across her lips to encourage her to drink down the replenishing liquid.

As he held the water for her, men came into the cell and moved around them. They worked quickly to unlock the chains from her arms and Gilroy placed a hand on her shoulder to keep her steady upright as the chains would no longer help her.

"I have a meal prepared for you. I hope you will join me for dinner." He said calmly.
 
The water tasted like the finest wine to her. It made her mouth feel so much better.

"Thank you." She uttered and she hated herself for thanking her captor.

He offered her dinner.

When the chains were undone, she felt her knees buckle and she fell against his broad chest.

"Please...if I dine with you...may I wash first..." She wanted to be clean and warm and anything but hungry.

And before she could stop herself she began to cry, weakly against his chest. She had been so cold for so long, and his body was warm.
 
Gilroy smirked as she didn't fight him, didn't plead for escape, or release. Instead she pleaded to be clean, the stink of the dungeon hung heavy on her and it was preferable to have her cleaned before dining with a General like him. He grunted and scooped her up easily in his hands, her body weighed next to nothing to him and he could feel how powerful the effect of being locked away had on her frame.

"But of course." He whispered.

Gilroy turned away from the dungeon wall and carried her easily up the stairs into the main chambers of his fortress. Much of the cold stone had been covered with warm fur blankets, making something that was built for defense feel much more homey. Gently he took her up to the third level where he had a chamber prepared for them, decorated in wonderful luxuries, including a warm comfortable bed and a bathing room.

Two women awaited Gilroy with the enfeabled queen. They had a warm bath drawn for her, and he set her down gently near the tub. "My assistants will see to you, then you will be brought down for dinner. I hope you like roast and potatoes." He told her.

He gave the women a nod, before spinning on his heels and storming out of the room.

An advisor awaited him outside. "General, our scouts have returned. They inform us that the remnants of the Amalian army are scattered and broken. It will take months for them to regroup to a level that could even think of countering our army."

Gilroy smiled, "That is good news. By the time they come for their Queen she will fully belong to me."
 
She shook as he carried her. It seemed as if they climbed a million stairs. Then she was handed over to some servants. The women stripped away her filthy gown and tossed it in the fire. She stood before them ashamed of her skeletal body. Her hip bones poked out, and her ribs and vertebrae were plainly visible. They helped lower her into the warm water. She scrubbed at the filth on her skin. One of the women scrubbed her hair. She cried in relief at being clean and warm.

She began to shiver as the water lost its warmth. One of the servants offered her an emerald green gown. It was not as fine as the gown she had been captured in, but it was clean and warm and soft against her skin.

Next, a woman roughly brushed the snarls from her dark hair and then braided it in a thick rope down her back.

She curled up in a simple chair as they cleaned her up. She was too weak to stand.

"I will let the General know that we have the stench of the dungeon off of you." The servant offered before she closed the heavy door.
 
Gilroy was awaking back and forth along the long dinner table as servants began setting out food. Roast beef, potatoes, various fruits, breads, and wonderful sauces that filled the room with delightful smells. There was nothing the queen would be able to resist.

He looked over as a servant appeared to inform him that she was ready. He nodded and ordered the queen dressed and brought to the room.

Meanwhile Gilroy changed from his harden battle armor to something much softer. A regal robe of crimson and gold. He looked like the royalty he would become upon the Queens eventual impregnation. He couldn't wait. It would be glorious.

Gilroy stood by the table as the servants led Amara into the room. He gestured to the table full feast and smirked, "I welcome you Amara, it is time to fill your belly and return your strength."
 
Amara had to be helped to her seat at the table. It felt good to rest her body in the chair after her weeks hanging in chains.

"I need to only eat a small amount. If I eat too much, too soon...." She allowed her voice to trail off. She took a sip of water from the goblet and relished the cool, wetness as it slid down her throat.

A servant filled their plates, but Amara only allowed herself a few bites. She almost wept with relief.

She looked down the table at her captor.

"Are you feeding me so that you will feel better about killing me?" Her voice was soft and desperate as she asked.
 
Gilroy laughed at the notion. "Kill you?" He chuckled and took a big bite of beef. The servants filled his goblet with wine and cut him portions of food as he began to eat. He pointed the piece of beef toward her and shook his head. "No my dear you are not going to die. Instead you are going to become a bride....well unofficially."

He shook his head and dismissed her notion. "Eat up. You will need to regain your healthy form before we begin my pet." He smiled and took another bite of his food.

"Tell me Amara. Have you ever wanted children?" He asked with a wicked smirk.
 
Amara dropped her goblet with a clank. She looked at him in horror.

"The Queens of my land, our husbands are chosen by the people after tests of their strength, their intelligence and character. I can not be wed outside of those rituals." Her voice was weak, but she tried to hold her head high.

Her hands shook as she picked up the goblet again. She drew in a slow, long sip of water.

"Please, I am sure my people would pay a rich ransom. Or we could negotiate a peace, General."
 
Back
Top