Nudism/Naturism

As much as I love this topic I would probably be an outcast walking around hard 24/7!

Many years ago, I went to a nude event and found that, in an atmosphere that was social rather than overtly sexual, it wasn't really a problem to keep myself from becoming obviously aroused. In fact, by the end of the evening, nudity seemed noticeably less sexy than it had beforehand!

I'm sure things would feel quite difference at, say, a swingers club or a fetish event. Still, if you're past your teens, certain things really aren't that difficult to control.

Been to Black's beach back in the day. long Island beaches are nice also enjoyed those. Enjoyable to walk around nude. Do it when i can. Working in Pittsburgh area now but dont think there's anything around here.

Seasonal Nudism/Naturism

Anyone out there feel a greater desire to be nude during the more unpleasant times of the year?

I have only realized that I am a nudist in the past few years. All last winter I plotted and schemed what nude activities I could do in the coming summer summer . . . only to have the summer come and find that I had greatly lost the desire in the summer heat ? I has several things in mind . . . and did NONE of them.

( I live in the US midwest . . . COLD winters and HOT humid summers)

I suppose it could be as simple as wanting to shed the layers of clothes I have to wear all winter and not feeling the need so much once nicer weather comes. Also, as I have said - summers here are SO FUCKING HOT it's all I can do to make myself go outside an mow my small yard.

Nudism has a clear sexual component for me which doesn't go away in the summer - only the more "classic nudist desire" to be outdoors and naked.

Thoughts ?

Peace,
Whosyerguy

I've been a nudist and love being an exhibitionist.

One of my memories as a young man was going to a public swimming pool in sweden completely naked - no swimsuit (just my house keys on a ring and some cash) and spend the whole day naked. When I went into the sauna I would get a hard on that would last for a long time and sometimes when there were fewer people I'd parade around the pool with a hard on. Got a lot of stares though and I loved it. I was a nudist for life.

recently, I once went walking around my neighborhood completely naked at 3am in the morning - one of the most exhilarating experience in my life. I had a massive erection leading the way lol (click my profile pic to see how it must have looked). I had absolutely nothing on - not even shoes. No id no key - nothing. absolutely naked.

I also cam using paltalk with a lot of friends online and I never wear clothes when on cam and never hide my gentials ever. Often I masturbate in full view of everyone - such fun to share your intimate part with friends and strangers online!

You know,

MAYBE we should form a Literotica Nudist group...would love to get naked with some pervs here! But I'm st8 though so I hope that's ok _ i dont mind sharing my nudity ;)
I'm in support of your last suggestion. I'd love to meet other nudist and pervs too.

Sopping wet cocks coming right out of like a swimming pool are soooooo sexy.
I've been a naturist for like way over 30 yrs. It feels so natural and relaxing for me.
There's a couple of places here that I'll visit, both professional or real business clothing optional operations.
I've also been to cap d agde twice, an ocean beach outside Rome. I'm not a fan of beaches because I like things like shade, food, places to sit etc.
But getting back to the two here I visit, one I don't kind of like because it's kind of party type and guys will hit on me. the other I really like, it's true naturism, peaceful serene etc. quet.
Yes, the tranquil getaway is nice - but there is a sexual aspect that I very much enjoy.
I'll try to keep my looking secret, but I'll position myself so I can see frontal views of guys coming out of the pools etc.
That water running down the cocks, dripping off etc, I just want to attack it.
Fortunately guys have allowed me to live that fantasy. The times I've had guys in swimming pools, I've had them come out with their cocks in my face and right into my mouth.
The next thing is to lay them on the deck and do what I like, their balls in my mouth, licking and sucking and stroking and pressing their cock against my face.
I always suck cock in the shower too.
And it's not all one way of me getting pleasure from the views, if you know much about asian women, some of us our titties and asses are not well developed or endowed.
I'm in the neither category. I won't go into my booblet thing, but my bum doesn't completely conceal my bung. Even when I'm just walking you can get glimpse of my ass's bung.
Especially when I'm just laying down on my tummy, my cheeks spread revealing that tight little thing.
You can see those little bung lines that converge at that little speck. I've seen pictures of my wide open ass.
Hard to imagine a cock can squeeze in there, but they do. yep, fortunately they do.
Anyway, if you made it this far in your reading, I appreciate it.
thank you.

I've been a naturist for like way over 30 yrs. It feels so natural and relaxing for me.
There's a couple of places here that I'll visit, both professional or real business clothing optional operations.
I've also been to cap d agde twice, an ocean beach outside Rome. I'm not a fan of beaches because I like things like shade, food, places to sit etc.
But getting back to the two here I visit, one I don't kind of like because it's kind of party type and guys will hit on me. the other I really like, it's true naturism, peaceful serene etc. quet.
Yes, the tranquil getaway is nice - but there is a sexual aspect that I very much enjoy.
I'll try to keep my looking secret, but I'll position myself so I can see frontal views of guys coming out of the pools etc.
Fortunately guys have allowed me to live that fantasy. The times I've had guys in swimming pools, I've had them come out with their cocks in my face and right into my mouth.
The next thing is to lay them on the deck and do what I like, their balls in my mouth, licking and sucking and stroking and pressing their cock against my face.
And it's not all one way of me getting pleasure from the views, if you know much about asian women, some of us our titties and asses are not well developed or endowed.
I'm in the neither category. I won't go into my booblet thing, but my bum doesn't completely conceal my bung. Even when I'm just walking you can get glimpse of my ass's bung.
Especially when I'm just laying down on my tummy, my cheeks spread revealing that tight little thing.
You can see those little bung lines that converge at that little speck. I've seen pictures of my wide open ass.
Hard to imagine a cock can squeeze in there, but they do. yep, fortunately they do.
thank you.
Well aren’t you a sexy young thing!!!!

I’m pretty new to the nudist lifestyle- only got into about 2 years ago and mostly just at-home nudism are that- but thus far it has been the best decision I’ve ever made. The time I spend at home sans clothes are so much more relaxed than before. Just a totally new vibe now.

I’m pretty new to the nudist lifestyle- only got into about 2 years ago and mostly just at-home nudism are that- but thus far it has been the best decision I’ve ever made. The time I spend at home sans clothes are so much more relaxed than before. Just a totally new vibe now.
Are you naughtier now that you are nude more?

thank you.
thank you for such a delightful read, it was casually intense.

Not exactly nudism, on a voluntary basis anyway.

A way long time ago, I took a job in Boston. It was just temporary, though I did stay with it for a year and a half. The couple that ran the place gave me a good deal.

Anyway I rented a motel thing, two adjoining rooms, as my kids were with me. yeah, I knew I was going to have that job that long I would have gotten more appro digs.

anyway :)

from the shower window, I could look out into sort of a storage yard where the guy kept equipment n spare motel stuff.

anyway, I went back there looking for like a pallet to put down in the front so I could avoid a puddle.

While back there, I noticed a desk had been moved. I'd noticed it moved before, but when I went by it, I saw footprints on it - I realized that someone was standing on it and watching me shower and towel off haha!

Yep, while toweling off he could see from almost my knees all the way up. I had me a voyeur haha.

I was a bit nervous about the whole thing, but also kind of turned on that I was sexually satisfying someone.

I'm quite sure it wasn't the owner, but I did have him take the desk away.

Not exactly nudism, on a voluntary basis anyway.

A way long time ago, I took a job in Boston. It was just temporary, though I did stay with it for a year and a half. The couple that ran the place gave me a good deal.

Anyway I rented a motel thing, two adjoining rooms, as my kids were with me. yeah, I knew I was going to have that job that long I would have gotten more appro digs.

anyway :)

from the shower window, I could look out into sort of a storage yard where the guy kept equipment n spare motel stuff.

anyway, I went back there looking for like a pallet to put down in the front so I could avoid a puddle.

While back there, I noticed a desk had been moved. I'd noticed it moved before, but when I went by it, I saw footprints on it - I realized that someone was standing on it and watching me shower and towel off haha!

Yep, while toweling off he could see from almost my knees all the way up. I had me a voyeur haha.

I was a bit nervous about the whole thing, but also kind of turned on that I was sexually satisfying someone.

I'm quite sure it wasn't the owner, but I did have him take the desk away.
I cannot condone his actions, but I can understand his desire to watch your sexy form.😈🥰

Back