humiliation

Your risky online exposure several threads of that one and then you in your wife’s bra.... I’m an equal opportunity whore I have a decent sized dick and a high sex drive so while I think it’s sexy you are wearing her bra I would also want you to be in her panties so I can smell her before I unload in you and from what I read she has huge tits and she’s an older woman which is something I prefer. The best fucks of my life have been 1. older women and then 2. fem / sissies. I believe the reason for that is they don’t mind being objectified they want to be respected but don’t mind being fucked silly and being satisfied with that repeatedly. There are a few I have kept relationships and still have them on going but in the daddy role and I don’t mean let me tuck you in at night kind of daddy.....Rather the don’t stop fucking me daddy. Days like this I wish I paid more attention in English I’m sure my lack of grammar and punctuation is frustrating to some people.
 
correct wife has 42 d tits, so I love stuffing the cups when I wear her bra's. and I like your version of daddy...
 
I am sure you would enjoy my older wife, those amazing tits hanging down, and her pussy gets so wet and warm, you want to shove your balls in there as well.
 
She can wait her turn lets get back to you in the bra and panties. What have you done lately confess.
 
a lot of masturbation, wearing wifes bra on cam so strangers can see me, some anal on myself, a lot of porn, looking for ideas that I have not thought of yet. and a lot of eating my own cum..
 
I think you need to stop thinking and find a regular again sounds like you are ready to get fucked again you know what you want don’t worry about being creative just fill your role and enjoy every inch
 
a sissy always knows their role, to please in anyway. and that means enjoy every inch, and the creamy rewards that a stranger can leave..
 
Well it would have to be left in you couldn’t very well stain her panties up.
 
something tells me that after that Nancy wouldn't want her panties back..
 
Shhhhh don’t tell her and then every time you see her in them you can think back on getting fucked in them. I’m one of those guys with the breeding fetish anyway something about being asked not to pull out.... those three little words lol
 
by all means keep it in, fill me up with what ever comes out I will be begging for it..
 
I think I might just maybe fall into the loves to be humiliated class also. Sexual humiliation that is.

you're right, it's not humiliation itself, it's the sexual aspect of it. the tabboo, the tension, the peeling away of yourself to expose a new you underneath.... that exposure is thrilling.
 
you're right, it's not humiliation itself, it's the sexual aspect of it. the tabboo, the tension, the peeling away of yourself to expose a new you underneath.... that exposure is thrilling.

yes it is, almost addictive shall I say.
 
I am hoping for another wonderful day here at lit.. reply to thread or send pm'ss
 
yes but I usually use her dirty bra's so she never see's it. and I have to fight myself to not lick it clean.
 
well isn't that what every faggot lives for? to make a cock hard.. my name is keith, I am a faggot, fuck me hard and don't pull out.
 
Last edited:
This is an interesting topic and something I've thought about for some time. Why do we eroticize humiliation? Obviously, it's all in our mind...but why?

Here's a snippet of a quote from the article linked below: "... Frequent interactions [from our past] defined by negativity and disparaging comparisons leave us with deep feelings of inadequacy and, most harmfully, a notion of not being lovable. Whether we accept failure as inevitable or rebel against it and become an overachiever, that lack of self-worth influences all our interactions with the world.

It can also define our sexuality. Eroticizing feelings of inadequacy lead to fantasies with themes involving submission, humiliation, verbal abuse or extreme adoration of a partner. We are aroused by being treated as if we are useless, unworthy or weak. Yet, by inviting our own humiliation, we become in charge of it and through the sexual pleasure we receive weaken the impact of childhood pain..."


I have no vested interest in this particular article, just wanted to find something related to the psychology of the topic. For anyone interested in reading more, here's a link -> http://psychologytomorrowmagazine.com/what-your-favorite-porn-says-about-you/

But regardless of the reason, it's obvious that humiliation can be very erotic for a lot of people!
 
Back
Top