bbws check in

Status
Not open for further replies.
I add myself to the list of men of loves BBW, even if (and this is true) I'm not so much into big tits: I love BBW for just the way they are, for their whole lusciuos curves and personality, which is often (not always, of course) joyful and full of life.

Super handsome

BBW checking in. *waves hello*

48, western Massachusetts. 5'8". Long, curly brown hair, dark brown eyes.

I am all about a Lady’s mind and how controlling she can be. Just a look can bring me to my knees to worship her sexy body.

I Love the BBWs!

Just really appreciate you girls. I find you all so feminine and such a turn on! Any BBWd in the GTA are welcome to inbox me to set aside some time for sone serious pussy-licking.

Canadian BBW

Hi! Heres me! hoping to find a tall handsome man who appreciates my long legs, big blue eyes and voluptuous body.

BBW girls have beautiful curves and deserve to feel the attention and lust of all their admirers, me included. :rose:

Any bbws females that enjoy talking to other bbw females? I am a curvy woman and have always been attracted to other curvy ladies!

The Chubby Pixy....

..dances back into the room. "Hey, everyone! " she exclaimes "this is looking better. There are so many of us here now. Let's PARTY!"

She shimmys over to the DJ and requests a song by Queen. Chubby Pixy start to dance and sing along to "We Are the Champions".

..dances back into the room. "Hey, everyone! " she exclaimes "this is looking better. There are so many of us here now. Let's PARTY!"

She shimmys over to the DJ and requests a song by Queen. Chubby Pixy start to dance and sing along to "We Are the Champions".

Let’s do this thing!!!

I love your RP vibe. -waves and shoots you a wink- I’d love to talk more. Hit me up if you’re interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back