Lustful Revenge (TirithIre & AmySaysChillout)

Kaiden knew that she'd 'come around' when he choked her, and even as she tried to get air into her lungs, Kaiden ensured that she wouldn't be getting any until she gave in and agreed to his terms.

Even as she depseratly nodded her acceptance, he did relax his grip on her throat ever so slightly, letting her have just enough air to do what she said, though as she gasped that out Kaiden cupped her breast slightly, squeezing the sore flesh with his strong hand as the chat blew up.

Oh come on, you can do better than that!
You SHOULD be sorry you small tittied bitch
you call THAT an apology?! Bangbus, punish her!

The comments kept coming but Kaiden leaned into her and grinned.

" I don't think they believe you... try again slut... also, tell them your first name, I'm sure the audience wants to know the name of the owner of such small tits. Also call your tits what they are. You're a slut, only good girls have breasts."

He was massaging and rubbing her breasts one at a time even as he made her degrade herself on live feed. It was clear humiliation, degradation and utter dominance was the name of the game here. It was only about an hour in and he hadn't even fucked her yet, but there was PLENTY of time for that!
 
Last edited:
The fingers flexed round her throat letting her know exactly what disobedience would entail.

"My name is Kirsten, and I am very sorry for having such small tits, please let me go,' she begged.

The hurtful comments rolled up the screen as she watched, the pervert behind her groping and mauling her breasts.

She shook as she degraded herself for their amusement, the erection of the man rubbing over the soft skin of her back as she cried.
 
Kaiden grinned as he felt her breaking down, and even as he did even with the mask she would be able to see that he was enjoying her embarrassment just as much as his viewers. As she tried again though he nodded to her as he leaned in and licked and nipped her neck just to make her shiver even as she cried.

" That's better Kirsten, now, I'm not letting you go, but if you agree to not piss off my viewers by screaming your head off I WILL let you keep the gag off."

He knew she'd agree, so after she did he nodded and shifting back instead of shoving her back down face down to hide her embarrassment, Kaiden instead took a secondary length of rope and looping it through the ties of her wrists she'd feel him connect it into a secondary bolt in the floor. Tightening the hold he made her arch her back with the position, she unable to bend forwards, though of course with how spread her legs were she couldn't really fall backwards either.

" Now then, it's time to shave this slut's bush off."

she could see him move around in front of her and reaching down he cupped her pussy as she could see on the display how the chat was cheering him on.

DO IT!
Bangbus you're the best, show that slut's cunt!

Kaiden turned and opening one of the side panels he took out a shaving kit he looked over to her.

" I would suggest you stay as still as possible.. I may be taking you, but I don't really think you want me cutting you down there."

He had a small heated bottle of water which he sprayed onto her bush, from there he got some shaving cream and carefully spread it over her pussy lips. Since she had kept it trimmed he hadn't needed to do that, but giving her a serious look when he unfolded the razor he moved to her side and carefully began to shave the hair off her, stripping her of even that as she could see the chat rolling along, not to mention a first class view of her own shaving, the camera's automatically zooming in so she could see not to mention feel how he was shaving her completely bare, and he certainly knew what he was doing!
 
Terrified of the razor Kirsten held a still as she could, her back arched painfully the pervert rubbing her mound with his big hand as he worked the cream into her bush, she closed her eyes trying to compose herself, opening them again when his hand left her she could see the white cream on her crouch.

She swallowed dryly as she felt the first touch of the razor on her skin, she watched as the comments rolled up the screen.

Shave the bitch bare!

Show us her cunt!

She watched as the camera zoomed in showing close up as her pubic hair was cut away.

Fucking whore deserves everything she gets!

Dumb small titted cunt.

Kirsten groaned as he rubbed her now bare mound, she looked in his eyes, his face hidden by the mask but she could see the gleam of joy in his eyes. She looked again at the screen seeing her bald pussy open and displayed for everyone to see.
 
Kaiden knew she'd hold still for THAT part... no matter who you were no one wanted to be disfigured in that sort of way... and even as she closed her eyes and tried to compose herself, when she re-opened her eyes she was of course barraged with more abuse from the chat. Kaiden didn't pay attention to the chat while he worked... it was clear that while he took great pleasure in stripping her of even her pubic hair he wasn't looking to actually hurt her.

As Kirsten groaned though he carefully made sure to get every single hair leaving her completely bare, though taking a cloth he wiped her pussy down, leaving it completely bare and exposed.

Fuck she's got a nice looking cunt!
That's much better, show us the inside!

Kaiden was finishing up putting his tools away for that though as he finished and looking to the screen he chuckled at the many requests to see even more of her.

" Looks like they want more out of you slut."

As he said that though he moved around behind her again, though leaving her strained and open, he reached around with both hands and sliding both hands over her hips she could see not to mention feel as he pinched both her pussy lips and spread them open, so lewdly displaying her pink pussies entrance, though as he did the chat exploded again.

Oh she's going to be tight!
Fuck that small tittied bitch Bangbus!

It kept coming of course, though Kaiden's thumb lashed out, flicking over Kirsten's clit, forcing a bolt of pleasure through her even as he whispered into her ear.

" Look, they all love you bare."

He pointed out and it was true, the comments were crass but other than the derogatory comments about her small tits the viewers were loving her! Kaiden's thumb flicked her clit back and forth until it hardened and came out from it's hood, all the while his strong fingers held her now bare pussy stretched open, displaying the inner entrance of her cunt. Kaiden was clearly enjoying himself, and was only STILL just getting started with breaking her sexually!
 
Tears ran from the corners of her eyes as she read the awful chat messages.

<I cant' wait to see you destroy her asshole> SweetSue33 wrote.

Kirsten gasped in shock, other women were watching this and enjoying it?

<Teach the flat chested slut a lesson>

She wriggled as his cock once again poked her back as he moved behind her, every time it touched her it left little wet marks from his precum, like delicate kiss all over her back. His strong hand slid over her hips, she whimpered as he pinched her soft pink inner lips and pulled her wide apart, her most intimate place displayed to all and sundry. Her lip trembled as she glanced at the screen, seeing herself displayed like that.

<yes hurt that hot sluts pussy!> sweetsue33 added, Kirsten couldn't believe a woman was writing this stuff.

His rough thumb found her clit stroking it tenderly, she groaned deep in her throat as she felt her bud swell from the attention.

"Look, they all love you bare."

Kirsten read the comments, they were all so crude, but in a weird way they were all compliments of a sort.

<I can't wait to see that cunt dripping with cum bangbus> sweetsue33 chimed in.

<more! I want to see more of this hot bitch!>

<Fuck she's hot, even with no tits I'd so fuck that cunt>

She looked at the images of herself again, one a close up of her pussy, lips pulled wide apart by his fingers as he rubbed her sensitive clit, another showing her face, red and puffy from the crying. The pervert leering over her shoulder, his face hidden by the mask, but the excitement in his eyes obvious.
 
Kaiden noticed the sheer shock in her eyes when she realized it wasn't only men who got off on the abuse, degradation and humiliation of the Bangbus victims, but there was all sorts of people in the world really, and she was getting a hard lesson in that.

As she wriggled trying not to feel that thick, hard, long cock poking and dragging over her back, Kaiden grinned as she whimpered to his cruel attention to her, though as her lips trembled, the glance to the screen only helped to break her spirit more. As she unwillingly groaned deeply from being stroked on her clit he kept her attention on the screen, and tugging on the outer lips of her pussy it only tormented her all the while her clit was being flicked and rubbed to send shocks of pleasure shooting through her as well.

Kaiden was certainly enjoying himself, but he soon read one of his donor's requests and grinned inwardly.

" Tell my viewers all about your sexual history Kirsten. How many men you've been with, have you done anal before? been gang banged by multiple people?"

Looking to the screen he saw a new popup from sweetsue33

Ask the bitch whether she's eaten pussy!

Kaiden simply nodded to the screen as a whole host of new comments popped up, all wanting to know more about the small tittied woman who was the newest victim of the Bangbus!
 
She sobbed loudly, half from the shame of the situation, half from the pleasure he was generating byt the attention to her pussy.

More tears ran down her cheeks as she read the chat messages, the pervert behind her poking his cock into her back.

"Tell my viewers all about your sexual history Kirsten. How many men you've been with, have you done anal before? been gang banged by multiple people?"

Looking to the screen he saw a new popup from sweetsue33

Ask the bitch whether she's eaten pussy!

"I've been with thirty four guys," she sobbed.

"Oh god," she whimpered, "Yes I have a few times, I don't like anal."

Kirsten cried more as she saw the chat messages, all these perverts enjoying her confessions.

"I, I, I've been ganged three times," she finally confessed.

Kirsten closed her eyes trying to blot out the comments in the chat as they called her all sorts of names.

"Yes, I've been with women," she whispered.

"Please let me go, please?" Kirsten begged, his thumb teasing her so well, if he carried on she'd soon start getting wet for real.

<34> sweetsue33 posted <you fucking whore! you deserve to get raped!>

Kirsten shook her head angrily as the pervert behind her pulled her pussy lips wider, stretching the thin delicate lips further.
 
Kaiden grinned to her sobbing... working on her was delightful, and though she may not WANT to feel the pleasure that he was giving to her, she couldn't stop from being pleasured, and all those comments kept rolling in. Even as she admitted how many guys she had been with the chat exploded in response.

OMG that SLUT!
God she's such a whore.
Do more to her Bangbus!

Kaiden grinned at her whimpers, and even as she admitted that she didn't like anal, he decided to push on that a bit.

" Why don't you like anal? tell my viewers what made you come to that conclusion."

He wasn't really in a rush with her, and besides, she was doing what he wanted and his viewers loved what was happening. Besides, this was all part of the Bangbus, learn about a woman and sexually destroy her in multiple ways. As she begged to be let go Kaiden licked along her ear again though as her hips instinctively rocked with the sensations, he noticed how her eyes had closed... and it only took a split second, his fingers releasing her cunt lips before his hand smacked down onto her pussy, spanking her only once there for now.

" Look at the chat, my viewers deserve to see my newest slut's eyes."

He wasn't about to let her go and even as he said that he was prying her lips back open as his thumb returned to her clit, not letting her have really any form of break, and besides, the chat would go wild when she started getting wet from his skillful ministrations of her hard little clit. She may not WANT to get wet or feel pleasure, but there was no denying he certainly knew how to coax it out.

Three gang bangs? how many guys at once?!
Shit she deserves to be used by Bangbus, this isn't even new to her then!

The chat rolling on and on!
 
"Why don't you like anal? tell my viewers what made you come to that conclusion."

Kirsten closed her eyes hating the hurtful comments rolling up the screen, why shouldn't she enjoy a active sex life?

Her body jerked hard against the restrains as the pervert slapped her pussy hard, she panted and gasped at the sudden change from pleasure to pain he caused.

"Look at the chat, my viewers deserve to see my newest slut's eyes."

Blinking away fresh tears she tried to read as the man pulled her pussy open even more making her bottom lip tremble. She knew better that to refuse to answer him.

"The guys were well hung, not as big as you, but still big, I, I didn't cum," she said sadly.

Her eyes flicked back to the chat. She read the message.

"Six guys, the first time, eight the other two times," she said starting to cry again as he teased her clit, tiny little tingles starting to radiate.

<you make me sick to my stomach, you filthy dirty whore! I hope my son hasn't put his cock in your filthy hole> Sweetsue33 posted

<hurt her bangbus, hurt her!> she added.
 
Kaiden knew that she was trying to hide from the situation, which wasn't really uncommon, but by pushing her to look at both herself as well as the chat to see all those hurtful degrading comments it only served to push her mental state into a more and more submissive state. Kaiden wasn't put off that she had enjoyed such an active sex life, so he leaned into her ear and whispered only for her.

" I think you're fine for enjoying sex... it's not a bad thing."

He went back to what he was doing to her, though even as she admitted why she hadn't enjoyed anal Kaiden nodded to her, though as she started to cry again he firmly continued his thumbs rubbing of her clit, focusing on the upper portion where it was even more sensitive, though forcing those sparks continued to radiate through her his one hand released her pussy lip before he curled two thick fingers up and inside her, though as he did he grinned.

" For such an active slut your cunt is still tight. We'll just have to work on those tits of yours at some point, they're too small."

He chuckled at Sweetsue's responses, though really hers were only one of many... quite a few of them wanted to see her in pain, while it seemed the viewers were split on whether they wanted to see her in pain or pleasure. As Kirsten watched, a new poll popped up from the admin of the chat with a five minute timer on it. The title read: Should this slut be give pain, or pleasure? The viewers each got to vote once, and at the end of the timer would decide what the next hour would focus on. For now though Kaiden seemed intent on making her soak his fingers with excitement, whether she wanted to or not!
 
"I think you're fine for enjoying sex... it's not a bad thing." he whispered, almost kindly in her ear.

Kirsten trembled as he released her sore pussy lips. She couldn't help herself from shuddering as he found her favourite spot on her clit, his thick fingers sliding deep inside her, despite not wanting to her knee spread themselves wider, she closed her eyes hoping he thought the wetness was from the lube he'd used earlier, and not, the truth it was her own.

"For such an active slut your cunt is still tight. We'll just have to work on those tits of yours at some point, they're too small."

She nodded sadly agreeing with him about her breasts, hating herself for admitting it to these bunch of perverts.

Kirsten gasped seeing the poll come up wit the timer, she trembled starting to cry again. She managed to twist her head to look at her kidnapper.

"Please don't hurt me! I'll suck your cock willingly, please don't hurt me," she pleaded loudly.
 
Last edited:
Kaiden didn't care how many partners she had been with male or female, the Bangbus experience could certainly be crude, but it was clear that while he did give his viewers what they wanted, he clearly favored her a bit as well. After all he wasn't a complete monster. Of course he WAS a sexual deviant, but he had his own likes and dislikes as well.

As she shuddered from his releasing her pussy lips he grinned as he felt how slick she was inside. Of course the wetness on the outside could be explained by the oil from before, but inside she was hot, wet and he knew the truth. Even as the poll came up though he nodded to her.

" All right, let's see what you can do."

He moved and slipped his fingers out of her, leaving her pussy alone as he also worked the connector rope for her wrists to the floor undone as well. Her wrists of course were still tied but she could straighten up a bit, though taking the hand which had been fingering her he wiped her own excitement off onto her cheek as he stood and moving around her, he did block the screen as she couldn't see that the poll remained and was counting down, or that there were other camera's built into the Bangbus.

Instead she was presented with that very long and thick cock, he rock hard and pre-cum dribbled from the tip as he looked to her.

" Well? get on it then."

He grinned, knowing she'd struggle not only with the girth or length but also that she couldn't use her hands, she still very helpless with no chance of escape until he decided to let her go IF he let her go, so for now Kaiden was her world!
 
Kirsten looked up as he stood over her, she rolled her shoulders trying to get some circulation going again, she flicked back her hair as best she could.

Looking up at him she leant forward willingly, planting gentle kisses all over his thick hard shaft, seeing his reaction she began running her tongue up and down his hardness, loving the way it bobbed in time to his hear beat.

She breathed in his manly scent, under other circumstances Kirsten would have been more than happy to take him as a lover, but here it was just survival.

Leaving him for a moment she licked her plump lips wetting them, she puckered up and pressed the kiss to the tip of his cock, felling his precum make her lips slippery.

Leaning forward she opened her mouth sliding his thick member between her lips. Bobbing her head up and down she slid her tongue around the head of his cock.

She looked up again trying to gauge his reaction, so far he didn't seem to impressed.

Time to break out her signature move, the one that made her so popular at college.

Breathing deeply through her nose she filled her lungs to capacity.

Swallowing once she slid down his thick meaty shaft in one smooth movement till her nose was buried in his skin and his balls touched her chin.

Blinking away the tears she held him there sheathed in her throat as she swallowed repeatedly, knowing it would ripple along his shaft.
 
Kaiden watched her calmly, and even as she leaned forwards her kisses caused his cock to throb and pulse with desire, though as she took in his scent he was about to tell her to get on with it when she seemed to instinctively know to.

As she licked her lips and leaning forwards Kaiden sighed in delight as she slipped her mouth onto his cock, though at first of course she was just giving the average blowjob. Of course it felt great but at the same time not responding did usually spur Bangbus 'victims' to try more, as though by pleasuring him they'd spare themselves from being used in further ways. It was amusing to him.

As she looked up to him his eyes were watching her with a 'is that all you can do' kind of look, so even as she prepped herself his eyes did widen as she pushed herself down onto his cock, his cock sliding into her throat caused the first real groan from him, though instinctively his hands moved down and grabbed her hair, holding her there to feel those ripples along his cock.

" Oh now that's better..."

Holding her hair though his hips rocked, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth and throat. Once she showed that she could handle that he took full control back and began to fuck her mouth and throat, his hands in her hair holding her tightly as he let her get some breath, though for the first few minutes he was content with face fucking her. After that though he began to hold her face down fully on his cock until she choked before he'd let her up for air only to do it over and over again... the timer on the poll finishing out but Kaiden didn't care, he'd look at the results when he was done enjoying her throat.

Finally after about ten minutes later he let her fully up and off his cock, his thick hard member pulsing rampantly hard, slickened with her saliva but he not looking as though he was going to be cumming anytime soon. Stepping to the side he looked to the poll to see what the viewers ended up wanting for her next... pain? or pleasure?
 
Kirsten groaned as he fucked her face, it was far from the first time this had happened. Honestly she didn't mind being used like this, even though her boyfriend didn't care for it much.

He seemed to know when she needed air and let her breath, she worked his cock hoping to elicit some sympathy from him, after all what good would she be if she couldn't pleasure him, and Kirsten knew all men loved having their cocks deep in the throat of a willing woman.

Finally he pulled back, his cock wet and shiny from her saliva as it bobbed in the light, a thick strand of saliva connecting them, Kirsten looked up at him as he stood panting at her efforts and smiled slightly.

He nodded to the screen, chat rolling up, most of them going wild over the fact she could deepthroat.

She sighed with relief, pleasure would be easier to endure, she could fake that.

Her face fell as she looked at the result.

PAIN
 
Last edited:
Oh it wasn't that she wasn't skilled in sucking cock or taking it down her throat that had caused him to halt fucking her face in such a powerful position... it was more that he didn't want to cum too soon. In Kaiden's decidedly deviant mind he had a plan for how this was going to go, and really her offering to suck his cock in exchange for leniency didn't mean that he would do so.

Even as he stepped to the side panting to catch his breath he had to admit silently she was one of the better cock suckers that he had ever had. Besides, if he gave away too much that he enjoyed the feeling of her sucking throat, well then she would have 'won' some of the power even in such a helpless position.

As she sighed with relief and looked to the display, he could see her hopes literally sink into nothingness. Moving he picked up the rope which he had used to tie her stretched back while he had shaved her and this time he looped it over itself and created a small self tightening area. Stepping up to her he chuckled darkly.

" You're more than welcome to scream and cry for this next part slut, it won't help you."

He had laid the rope over his right arm and with both hands he grabbed and gathered up her hair into a tight area above her head before he slid that looped rope around her hair and tightening it he then took the other end and looped it through a bolt in the ceiling.

Pulling hard she was yanked upwards, stretching as straight as she could on her knees as he tied the rope off at the bolt she could see that from the one poll he had made a good chunk of money and it hadn't even been close, the Bangbus viewers wanted to see her in pain!

She could see a new poll pop up onto the screen labeled:

What should be used on the slut? (Top Four items win.)

Following it was a list of everything from a silk flogger to a crop, along with other items such as nipple clamps, pussy clamps etc. The list was rather long and the poll had a ten minute timer this time, meanwhile Kaiden stepped around her and leaning down he pinched her nipples, pulling them out and upwards cruelly as he spoke to her.

" We'll have to see just what items of pain the viewers want for you... for now, you just get my hands."

He released her nipples only to deliver smacks to her breasts over and over, making the flesh bounce with the impact, focusing his 'attack' on her breasts until she'd beg for something else, at which he would alternate what he was doing, going from pinching to slapping to clawing and many other things all focused on her small breasts, and the entire time he kept commenting how there wasn't enough there to really play with, and ALL the time she could see different items with different prices getting bought for votes for implements of pain to be used on her!
 
Kirsten screamed as the rope pulled her hair tight she blinked away tears reading the comments on the chat, she couldn't stop reading them, each one hurtful and degrading, for some reason the ones from sweetsue33 hurt the most, knowing this sadistic bitch was enjoying her abuse.


<yeah, hurt her, make her cry!> Sweetsue33 posted.


<You'll learn you fucking bitch!> she added.


She gasped seeing the new poll come up, her lips trembled as she read the list of things, she knew what the clamps were, but she wondered what a wartenberg wheels was and quickly decided she didn't what to know. The anal and pussy hook sounded even more appalling as she trembled seeing them climb up the list.


Kirsten wept more seeing the leather belt climb up as the votes came in, sweetsue33 screaming for more votes throwing money at the website.

"We'll have to see just what items of pain the viewers want for you... for now, you just get my hands."

He roughly slapped her breasts making them shake as he slapped them from side to side making them bounce the skin burning from the abuse, his strong fingers pinching and pulling at her small nipples pulling them painfully away from her body making her arch her back.


<want me to call the cops slut?" Sweetsue33 mocked.

The man continued his assault on Kirsten's breasts laying his blows one on top of the other relentlessly, his cock bouncing and waving in her face.

He kept making comments that she didn't have large enough breasts, like it was her fault.

<flat chested bitch isn't crying nearly enough> sweetsue33 typed.

<i'd never let my daughter get abused like that!> she posted.

Kirsten sobbed, it was even worse the woman was a mother, how could she actually enjoy watching a woman, presumably the same age as her daughter getting this abuse she wondered.

<Ask the slut if she's got a bf> an anonymous user typed.

"Please stop," Kirsten begged.

The mans hand hesitated for a second.
 
The leather strap was honestly one of the viewer favorites when he did poll set up's like this. Usually he just did his own thing, but the poll had actually been something that they had learned with Amy. The viewers had wanted a way to influence the events from their end, so Kaiden and Arun had come up with this whole idea, and it was honestly going off as a hit!

Even as she sobbed and cried, Kaiden's focus was broken from her begging, though glancing over to the chat, the question about her having a boyfriend was rather new so he moved around behind her and leaned into her, his tongue flicking over her ear.

" Answer the question slut... the more questions you can answer, the more of a break you'll get."

She could see a sub window open which was restricted to only questions, the anonymous users question right there at the top, though Kaiden left her a moment and since the leather strap was clearly trending above and beyond any of the other items on the poll list he took the inch wide leather strap out, though for now he glanced over to her as she 'hung' there strung up by her hair, the cameras focusing on a dual feed one showing her tear streaked face, the other focusing on the red state of her tits.

sweetsue33 was one of the more sadistic users but she always threw money at Bangbus, so she usually got what she wanted. Kaiden only gave her a few minutes to start answering questions before he snapped the strap out, the first strike landing on her ass just to make her jump, though he began to whip her with the strap, leaving mark after mark that with time would fade but for now would make her world explode in pain!
 
"Answer the question slut... the more questions you can answer, the more of a break you'll get." he said licking her ear, Kirsten shuddering in revulsion.

Blinking away the tears eh tried to focus on the screen.

"Yes I have a boyfriend," she said quickly.

<is his cock as big as bangbus?" sweetsue33 asked.

"No, its not," she sobbed. She tried to read the next question as she heard leather snap.

<tampons or pads, whore> sweetsue33 asked.

"tampons," Kirsten whimpered trying to keep answering the questions.

<yeah, you like having your cunt full, do you own a vibe?> someone else asked.

"yes three," she replied, suddenly her ass exploded in pan, obviously the man was bored with her talking and he grunted with effort, each blow striping her ass deeply, the flesh shaking under the blows.

Kirsten screamed loudly as her ass burned and her hair felt like it was being ripped out from the roots.

Tears poured down her face as he continued relentlessly.
 
Kaiden chuckled as he let her try to focus and get a break from the attention to her breasts by answering those questions, and even as she answered as quickly as she could, Kaiden wasn't necessarily bored, he mostly was keeping her on her toes so to speak. He had to admit a thrill ran through him from a personal level when Kirsten admitted his cock was bigger than her boyfriends. After all what man didn't want to hear such a thing?

He continued flogging her with the strap for a few minutes. With how she was tied she couldn't get away and though she felt like she was ripping her own hair out it was bunched in such a way that she wouldn't, it just added to the pain. As those tears fell though Kaiden let the next wave of questions roll in before he paused, letting her catch a breath.

Why have you had so many partners? are you a slut?
is Bangbus' cock the biggest you've ever seen?
Why are you crying bitch? your cunt is clearly swollen with arousal.

She may not even realize the pain aroused her, but then again she had probably never been put into a situation like this willingly or not before. Kaiden moved around beside her and was still holding the strap.

" Go on, answer them before I decide to flog you some more slut."

He enjoyed seeing her helpless and strung up like that. He was going to enjoy fucking her, but he'd get to that when he was ready, so for her he may very well be planning to continue doing this forever... she had no concept of time or how long he was keeping her for.
 
The pain made it hard for Kirsten to focus, but the relief was overwhelming when he stopped, her as burned like it was on fire.

She panted heavily as she tried to compose herself.

" Go on, answer them before I decide to flog you some more slut." he said, she blinked and tried to read the questions.

"So many? thirty four's not that many," she replied defensively.

She glanced at the mans huge cock boobing as precum leaked showing his arousal.

"It's the biggest I've seen." she admitted.

"I'm crying cos it fucking hurts you disgusting perverts!" she screamed pulling against the ropes desperately trying to free herself.
 
Kaiden chuckled as the chat exploded with her indignant retort, and even as she said that thirty four wasn't that many it was clear that the viewers considered her a complete slut for doing so many people.

As she screamed and pulled, yanking at herself she was only hurting herself by yanking on her hair and besides, she was tied nice and tightly, so she had to know that there wasn't really much of a chance to escape.

Make her pay Bangbus!
Show that bitch who's boss!
She's clearly a wild cunt who needs to learn her place.

The comments completely overwhelmed the chat pages, and even as she was struggling Kaiden stepped around and letting the strap hang he brought it around, smacking into her firm toned stomach the end wrapped around her side, leaving a nice red marking on her skin as he began to whip her again, though this time it was her stomach and thighs, he getting closer and closer to her spread bare and VERY helpless pussy.

He didn't stop this time, instead he continued flogging her with the strap over and over before her worst fears would spring to life as the strap began to hit the edges of her pussy, striking her directly on her cunt as the chat cheered Kaiden on, she completely 'outnumbered' in this situation and there was no way for her to know when he'd stop... though from Kaiden's side he'd stop when she was completely done fighting in any real way!
 
Kirsten screamed at them till the bite of the leather hitting her stomach cut her off momentarily, before she began screaming in pan as the leather belt lashed her body, moving around catching her thighs, the soft skin of her inner thighs screaming in agony as he worked her over, she shook desperately, pain searing through her tied body as she was whipped, her vision faded as she endured the pain. She screwed her eyes shut hoping to blot something out.

She bucked wildly as the leather connected with her exposed bare pussy with a wicked snap. she spasmed against the tight ropes screaming incoherently as she wept.

"please, please, stop, not there!" she begged between the stinging blows on her exposed lips, looking up desperately at her tormenter, his cock boobing angrily in her face as he wiped her cunt again the leather catching her clit.

She screamed loudly her throat raw as she nearly passed out from the pain, slumping forward, not even the pain in her hair registering against the pain in her pussy.
 
Kaiden watched her as she screamed to the strike over her stomach, and even as those screams echoed through the Bangbus Kaiden didn't show her mercy at all, though as her body twitched and thrashed, she had nowhere else to go to get away from his ministrations of pain.

As she spasmed against the ropes in response to her bare pussy though Kaiden looked right back to her, and to prove who was REALLY in control of this situation though Kaiden snapped the leather strap again, that time connecting the edge of her clit as her ragged scream ripped from her, though as she slumped forwards Kaiden wasn't too concerned. Instead as she slumped he delivered another three strokes against her bare pussy before he turned and put the strap away... though returning to her she'd feel his hands working her hair free, allowing her to fall forwards as he gave her a slight push to have her lay over the padded cushion that he had positioned before he had done everything else to her.

Landing would only make her world explode in pain again, but after a moment he had taken out a spray bottle with massage oil and covering her back, ass and thighs with sprits of the oil his warm strong confident hands were massaging her back and ass, letting her 'come down' from all that pain, though he left her pussy be for now the system activated the rear camera's giving a very clear up close look at her whipped pussy, letting the viewers get a good look at her! Kaiden soon drizzled more oily lube into the crack of her ass before he was cupping and palming her pussy, his fingers scraping and rubbing the incredibly sore lips before he shoved two fingers deeply inside her, his knuckles bumping against her clit as he soon after added a third finger, stretching and finger fucking her for his enjoyment... and though in pain, her own physical pleasure as well!
 
Back
Top