Noisy Women

When I was in grad school, there was a guy next to me who was porking his girl every night it seemed. She was very vocal with moaning and various other noises. The bed would squeak too. I found out later that people about three doors down said they could also hear her.
 
Whether flying solo or with MrT, Ive been known to shatter a crystal glass! And it really makes no difference if we are home or away, windows open or closed, Im going to let out how Im feeling at the moment. I hate having to be sileent and that doesnt happen very often.

Somehow I had the feeling about you.

:):):):):):):)
 
I'm more of a moaner than a screamer. But once he really starts thrusting I find it almost impossible to keep silent.

There's also apparently a stage I sometimes go through during sex where I attempt to talk dirty, but I'm too turned on to form coherent sentences. I just sort of babble about cocks and cunts and fucking. (Stuff like "fuck my ... you fucker ... my pussy ... my fucking pussy ... god fuck ... fuck ... fuck ...") I've been told it's endearing. :)

This made me laugh out loud!

I'm afraid I tend to give too many directions, (or so my husband has complained).

And I like a little dirty talk, not just grunts then snoreing! Lol.
 
The best is being with someone that trusts you and she can react any way she wants without being judged. Lots of dirty talk,groaning,moaning when cumming.

I’ve been with a few that automatically grab for the pillow to put over their faces because of the scream they were about to let out.
 
I'm more of a moaner than a screamer. But once he really starts thrusting I find it almost impossible to keep silent.

There's also apparently a stage I sometimes go through during sex where I attempt to talk dirty, but I'm too turned on to form coherent sentences. I just sort of babble about cocks and cunts and fucking. (Stuff like "fuck my ... you fucker ... my pussy ... my fucking pussy ... god fuck ... fuck ... fuck ...") I've been told it's endearing. :)

This made me laugh out loud!

I'm afraid I tend to give too many directions, (or so my husband has complained).

And I like a little dirty talk, not just grunts then snoreing! Lol.
 
Whether flying solo or with MrT, Ive been known to shatter a crystal glass! And it really makes no difference if we are home or away, windows open or closed, Im going to let out how Im feeling at the moment. I hate having to be sileent and that doesnt happen very often.
If pictures could speak !!! You should do sound too and share
Beautiful
 
My wife can get noisy at times but she really enjoys making me get noisy by what she’s doing to me, then “shooshing me” so no one will hear us and then going back at me a little harder so I can’t help but make some noise.
 
My wife and I have found a few audio files on Soundcloud of couples having sex where the female is very vocal. We love listening to the audio while we mess around. Gets us super horny.
 
I feel like many girls are vocal. I don't scream or anything but I let my my man know when he is doing something right. When he hits the right spot or is going at the right place, I usually tell him. I don't know how anyone doesn't moan to be honest. I don't even know I'm doing it most of the time.

That being said, I do go completely silent when I'm cumming. I stop breathing and my body tenses up. So take that as you will.
 
i love a vocal woman because I am talker myself. my ex wife was ms. prim & proper out in public but when we were screwing she'd cuss like a drunk sailor. it always turned me on.

the current wife is fairly quiet except for a few moans. we've talked about her letting go more but that just isn't her style.

you want to make me explode? just start the dirty talking and it won't take me long.
 
I've been married twice, and had lots of girlfriends, and all were mostly quiet except for little moans, squeeks, breathy sounds and an occasional utterance of "Yes", "Right there", "Shit", "Fuck", and utterance of my name or plea to their deity.

With the exception of my wife who will sometimes loudly proclaim "OH FUCK!" at the moment that she is overwhelmed by her orgasm, none really raised their voice above the level of quiet conversation.
 
I’m definitely a moaner. It just feels too good having his hard cock filling me and pumping in and out of me that I can’t seem to help it. And it is difficult to suppress, it takes too much concentration, which in turn gets harder to do each time he makes me cum all over him.
:eek:
 
I'm little but I am loud! :D Or so I have been told. Even had guys hold their hand over my mouth at times. :D I do enjoy the dirty talk too!
 
for me hearing a woman moan ( even if it's just phone sex ) is a huge turn on. the louder the better. but i do love hearing her go from talking normal to trying to muffle the moans into loud moans
 
I'm little but I am loud! :D Or so I have been told. Even had guys hold their hand over my mouth at times. :D I do enjoy the dirty talk too!

Exactly my problem too - sone men have complained that I'm too loud and they used to put their hands over my mouth. One of my partners used to switch on loud music.

Quite a few of my relationships have been incestuous - and with that came the danger of being discovered.
 
As a rule of thumb almost every woman makes some noise doing sex, some muted, some louder and a few are screamers.

On one occasion a very noisy woman I had sex with (I have tapes to prove this) made so much noise that even though we were on a third floor with the windows closed we got huge cheers from people on the sidewalk when she finally came.

A great triumph for me though was making a very quiet Finnish woman, she was even muted in ordinary conversation, moan as I brought her off to several climaxes. Interestingly, she had a huge clitoris, biggest I ever saw outside a specialised porn film.
 
I am very vocal and not just moans of pleasure. I might scream, talk dirty, laugh and even make jokes. Sex should be fun!
 
when My girl in on roll...she roars like a lioness and fuck like a whore
 
I've had:
Screamers
Moaners
Those having to bite a pillow
Silent when need be (sex while her son was in the room)
and more.
 
Back
Top