Eating of the creampie

I've started doing it fairly regularly. Once you do it once it becomes a lot easier. I could never do it by my own volition because of the letdown. I told my wife I wanted to do it and I told her to encourage me when I tried to back out. She thought it was weird. She is so fucking vanilla. The mere fact that I told her what I wanted to do was actually enough motivation.
I came deep in her. I pulled out and tried to wipe my cock on her mound. I hugged her for a few minutes, and then I started the process because I was now committed. I just started going down her body. I started on her clit, and aside from being a little wetter, it didn't seem that different. I started licking her lips and between them. She was not having any special reaction. In fact, she seemed tense, like she was trying to retain my load. Eating her was fine. Very nice texture and mild taste. I didn't try to suck her out;just mostly licking. When I was finished, I gave a sloppy kiss to her nipple and eventually her mouth. There was very little cum by that point.
Now i do it more easily.

My wife has her best and most powerful and longest lasting orgasms when I do oral.
Always thought they were as good as it was going to get for her, but I found out when I went down on her after cumming in her....those orgasms were nothing in comparison!

First time I did it, was because I blew my load way to quick, and she didn't get her's yet, so I went for it.
Talk about an orgasm!! WOW! :D
I started doing it all the time after that, to see if she came that way again....and again....and again....

Now...it's our normal thing. Like Ramone45 says....you get used to it!! For my wife, it was a good thig for me to get used to it without a doubt!!!

:)

Count me in. I love eating my load out of a girl's pussy. I also teamed up with a buddy once. He shot his load in her first, then I fucked her. I had quite a feast that night!

Love when she pushes my face into her pussy and encourages me to clean her up.

My wife has her best and most powerful and longest lasting orgasms when I do oral.
Always thought they were as good as it was going to get for her, but I found out when I went down on her after cumming in her....those orgasms were nothing in comparison!

First time I did it, was because I blew my load way to quick, and she didn't get her's yet, so I went for it.
Talk about an orgasm!! WOW! :D
I started doing it all the time after that, to see if she came that way again....and again....and again....

Now...it's our normal thing. Like Ramone45 says....you get used to it!! For my wife, it was a good thig for me to get used to it without a doubt!!!

:)

It was the same with me and my wife. She had her best orgasms when I would eat her out after cumming inside her.

Back