JOI via Skype

Very interested in JOI and receiving them via voice, especially if it involves a little humiliation - if you're interested PM me for Skype.

I'm around on skype right now and would be glad to put on a show for anyone interested in giving me instructions.

bamamatt3355

Interested in giving/receiving JOI which include humiliation. Voice is required (Skype). PM me.

Always interested in speaking with people who enjoy JOI and/or CEI, PM me if interested.

Would like to chat and open to receiving JOI, especially if it includes humiliation. PM me

Monday morning anyone? I havent cum in a week and i can't wait for a good edging session

Hello everyone, skype is vidmin2000, kik vidmin12. love to chat, tell me what you like.

This is a fantastic subject - the idea of receiving instruction and encouragement to stroke is one I have explored and found it highly erotic.

Please feel free to message me if you want to get involved.

I'm around and looking for someone to talk to me and encourage me while I stroke.

I'm open to men or women but would love to dress up in a sexy outfit for you while I do it.

Back