Bi Ladies' Playground!

If anyone fancies blowing off some steam and stress let me know! x
 
Hi from Amazon Liz

Just about myself. I do prefer women over men. My first experience was when I was 14 in Brazil. Our maid who was in her late 20's was washing my long hair as I sat in the bathtub. That month I had a growth spurt with my breasts and I was a good B cup. As she was washing my hair, I got excited and my nipples got really hard and she noticed. So without asking or telling me she began to lick and suck them ever so gently. It was also the first time I was intimate with anyone (boy or girl) and I got very wet. As she was kissing my breasts she began to massage my clit until I almost came for the first time but we had to stop because we heard someone in the house and we did not wanted to get caught. However, it was great was not our last time being intimate and finally giving each other orgasms. Sadly she got engaged about nine months later and left to get marriage. How about yourself? Tell me about your first experience. xoxo Liz......
 

Attachments

  • Liz 23.jpg
    Liz 23.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 0
Hello ladies

Hi Ladies! This is my first time posting anything and am unsure how this works. :eek::confused:
 
Hi all! 30/bi/f here. Looking for a slightly domme role play partner who likes kinky role plays and long chats about just what they'd like to do with me. PM me ;)
 
Back
Top