British Children Taught That Males Have Periods

This kinda bullshit is coming from the radical left's play book; divide and conquer group identity politics which started in the North American universities and is spreading like wildfire through the western world.

UK universities are now full of it and even the BBC!

It's as dangerous as it is idiotic.

Woof!

Mmmmhmmm......and ya'll had this globalist thing going on with the EU, bad combo.

I thought you said it wasnt true?

As usual with you, one stupid statement by a leftwinger is assumed to apply to ALL British children. It has been ridiculed in the UK, but that doesn't suit your agenda.

so it IS true despite YOU saying it wasnt!

Attributing statements to me that I didn't make - again, BB.

You lying is too obvious. I said it was BS. It is, and many UK commentators agree that it is.

It was a piece of advice issued by one of the UK's leftist councils, is ridiculous, and is being ridiculed.

You stated 'British Children taught'... That is the lie, the big lie. One council issues stupid advice and you say 'British Children'.

Attributing statements to me that I didn't make - again, BB.

You lying is too obvious. I said it was BS. It is, and many UK commentators agree that it is.

It was a piece of advice issued by one of the UK's leftist councils, is ridiculous, and is being ridiculed.

You stated 'British Children taught'... That is the lie, the big lie. One council issues stupid advice and you say 'British Children'.

and they teach British children

DONT THEY?

and it always starts out from the FRINGE!

This is the text of the report:

https://present.brighton-hove.gov.uk/Published/C00000968/M00009226/$$Supp30547dDocPackPublic.pdf

I don't understand the persistence in the lefts delusion that there are no differences between men and women.

"Gender is a social construct!!" is right up there with "The Earth is flat and the center of the universe!!"

Of COURSE there are biological differences between men women. I've never heard (or read) anyone deny that (though I admit there's probably a few of them out there) but really, it'd be idiotic to believe that. The idea that leftists in general believe there are no biological differences between men and women is a construct of the right-wing blog-o-sphere and now seems as likely to have originated in Russia as anywhere else.

What people are now suggesting is something else entirely. They're saying that gender can be chosen despite biological differences, in other words that gender can (or should) be defined culturally rather than biologically. There's no denial of science. It's a desire for a change in culture.

You're conflating two different ideas.

Of COURSE there are biological differences between men women. I've never heard (or read) anyone deny that (though I admit there's probably a few of them out there) but really, it'd be idiotic to believe that. The idea that leftists in general believe there are no biological differences between men and women is a construct of the right-wing blog-o-sphere and now seems as likely to have originated in Russia as anywhere else.

What people are now suggesting is something else entirely. They're saying that gender can be chosen despite biological differences, in other words that gender can (or should) be defined culturally rather than biologically. There's no denial of science. It's a desire for a change in culture.

You're conflating two different ideas.

All of that. ^

So you've never heard or read anyone say "Gender is a social construct", "Gender is a choice" and all sorts of other bullshit suggesting genders is just a mind job from society or our environment?

I see it fairly often, at large in the public life, in the MSM, all over the internet/youtube and on the GB.

Shit in Europe they are teaching their kids men have periods (more science denial) .......and how much you want to bet it wasn't a conservative who pushed for and approved that particular policy?

My money is on that one coming out of left field too.

Oh look...here we are, gender is a choice...or should be. :D

Exactly!!! That's the science denial.

Gender is NOT just a cultural thing and trying to define it as such requires everyone to pretend hormones and their effect on the body especially the brain, the neural pathways and thought processes don't exist and aren't a real thing . Even though through the scientific method we can prove and demonstrate repeatedly that they are real. Testosterone exists, estrogen exists...and they have dramatic effects on the human body including the brain. We have pictures of it happening on MRI's.

Gender just is not a nature OR nurture thing....it's very obviously both, unless you're a lefty virtue signaling the LGBTQ community that is.

Last edited:
What the report implies but doesn't say explicitly is that someone born a woman, who self-identifies as male, can still have periods.

That is what caused the furore and this thread.

But teaching that to 8-year-olds is still leftist bullshit.

What the report implies but doesn't say explicitly is that someone born a woman, who self-identifies as male, can still have periods.

Because that would be offensive!!

An undermine their efforts to deliberately mislead kids into their loony-toonz bullshit.

But teaching that to 8-year-olds is still leftist bullshit.

It's fucking crazy.

Back