For the love of BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe true feeling come out in a Dream

I had such an embarrassing scary dream last night. I was on my knees sucking a BBC dildo. And I had out a pile of nude pic's of my wife to look at. I was talking to myself, as I sucked the rubber black cock. Saying stuff like, yes Master and I love black cocks. I turned and seen this black guy standing there recording me with his phone. OMG! I was so embarrassed and jumped up, and grabbed my wife's naked pictures, this guy smiled and wanted to see the pictures I had. I said no, my white little 4 incher rock hard but getting soft. I felt so embarrassed and humiliated. There was like a couple of pictures on top of my wife dressed, then a bunch of her naked under them. All I thought of was him seeing my naked wife, and telling others about what I was doing. I was thinking of a place to hide my wife's naked pictures, and worried that he would find them, and take them to show every body in the neighborhood. And tell them I want to suck BBC's .

Then I woke up and started getting so hard again, thinking of sucking black cock and my wife watching. And our sons friends seeing his moms naked pic's that this black kid found and passed around. Her big old mommy tits, ass, and hairy mommy pussy. Maybe the dream was about him blackmailing me and I would be sucking his young BBC. I don't know, but the embarrassment was scary in my dream. I think of others we know seeing my wife's naked pictures, and get so excited. But not sure about them knowing I think of being a white daddy sissy bitch, for BBC.
 
Last edited:
I'm British, and we have a state broadcaster called the BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation). Because I have such a childish dirty mind, whenever I hear politicians say that they love and cherish "the BBC" it always brings a smile to face.
 
I'm British, and we have a state broadcaster called the BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation). Because I have such a childish dirty mind, whenever I hear politicians say that they love and cherish "the BBC" it always brings a smile to face.

I'm with you. Here in the states, I live close to the Canadian border. I can never hear "CBC" without thinking "Wait. Did she just say CBT?"
 
I'm British, and we have a state broadcaster called the BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation). Because I have such a childish dirty mind, whenever I hear politicians say that they love and cherish "the BBC" it always brings a smile to face.

haha me too!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top