Anybody else like to dress sexy for other guys?

SteveBrad1

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Posts
525
I really don't mean women's clothes. My boyfriend hosted a party last weekend. He has a great job and a nice big place for it. The guests were mostly friends. Not many co-workers since they're spread around the country.

He obviously asked me to help him prepare. We went out and bought a bunch of food and stuff. Great fun shopping. Everybody was supposed to bring something too. Anyhow I'm not a big partygoer. At least one like this. I asked him about the guests. It was really just a mix of people he knew. There were a few people I knew too. The whole thing was just a casual party.

Then I asked him about the dress. He says casual of course. Now me, I never like to miss a chance to dress nice and look good. I decided I would try to show some skin. Its' southern California anyway so people do that. A lot of people here are health conscious. In great shape.

I swim a lot and have a swimmer's body. In great shape and good tan, if I do say. :D I wanted to wear something a little extra hot. I asked my boyfriend if he minded. He said no of course he didn't mind!

I got some cut off shirts and picked one. I got a pair of shorter shorts. I can say they were almost identical to this style (guy on left in white). Only difference is my shorts were khaki colored, but just as short. If you pull them up some your butt cheek would stick out. My midriff was yellow and said USC Trojans on it. I did wear shoes. I had sneakers and half calf socks.

Day of the party comes. I change at his house. I'm a little nervous because of what I'm wearing and you don't know most of the people. It was sort of easy tho. Because people trickled in and you could ease into.

The whole thing was kinda of funny. I think my boyfriend liked me looking that way but I could sense he might have got jealous. I mingled a lot and flirted with some of the guys. At one point, I sat on a guys lap for a few minutes. I put my arms around him. Kind of laughing and joking. Another time, I danced a little bit. I'm crappy at dancing but liked being in the center of the room. There were more than a couple of times I bent over at opportune moments.

I never wore this in public. I might do it in the bay area or the beach. Maybe I'll try it down here though.




feature01_032407g.jpg
 
I never have but it is one of my favorite fantasys. Both dressing for and undressing
for. I find it a very hot topic and I'm surprised there aren't more replies. Hot story
too!
 
We went up to the bay area last weekend. I wore something very similar to this. Only difference is mine has a slit pocket.

Only time I would wear something like this in So. Cali is on the beach or boardwalk.

So in the bay area. We go to this funky restaurant. They don't really cater to anyone special. Not much dress code, but I wondered if they'd let me in. They didn't even blink. Went too into a grocery store, office supply, and a couple of other places. A few people noticed, but nobody seemed to care.



1c582d055a2991d2c3bf0d822ea4c5e3.jpg
 
We went up to the bay area last weekend. I wore something very similar to this. Only difference is mine has a slit pocket.

Only time I would wear something like this in So. Cali is on the beach or boardwalk.

So in the bay area. We go to this funky restaurant. They don't really cater to anyone special. Not much dress code, but I wondered if they'd let me in. They didn't even blink. Went too into a grocery store, office supply, and a couple of other places. A few people noticed, but nobody seemed to care.



1c582d055a2991d2c3bf0d822ea4c5e3.jpg
Damn sexy suit!
 
I routinely wear these around. Cutting them so the inside pocket shows. But would like to go shorter! :D



c6f3f32de29807ad5f5b1c305d56d093.jpg
 
After swimming at a swim party. I have thong swimwear. I go inside and throw on a short dress shirt. Button the bottom two buttons. Just covering your butt until you bend or stand on a chair. Pretty much wear that all night. Gotta remember, we're already swimming and it's So. Cal. More skin. You can get away with more.



06fc17e89d71b1b62eaae17b4bf4ba22--sexy-guys-sexy-men.jpg
 
Nobody? Ok how about undress for guys? :D


ef16e2e8b6dd1c4a49f6687580cd3be2.jpg

I did that several times for a barracks room mate I had that was rumored to be gay to see what he'd do. He never said a contrary word and he was gay. We had some wonderful times together.
 
I got a pair of these (white) and wore them to the beach last weekend. Was just doing sunbathing by myself. I was much braver laying face down than face up! I saw about three cute guys, but no one approached. One cute guy did throw a whistle my way, but he didn't come up. :( He sort of smiled and half waved. I should have approached him. Duh.

But it was still relaxing anyway. Got a nice tan hanging out for 6 hours. Tan should carry me through for awhile.

js07-purpleb_4.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top