What is Pansexuality?

IAmThePhoenix

Virgin
Like in integral calculus, it's only a stupid question if you already know the answer. What I want to know is 1) your definition of pansexuality, 2) if you have any, your experience with it, and 3) the difference between bisexuality and pansexuality.

Like in integral calculus, it's only a stupid question if you already know the answer. What I want to know is 1) your definition of pansexuality, 2) if you have any, your experience with it, and 3) the difference between bisexuality and pansexuality.

I believe pansexual, means you can experience love and sexual attraction to anyone regards of gender or gender identity. Meaning the difference is you could be sexually attracted to male,female, trans men or trans women X

Yep, me handy dictionary says this: not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.

Yep, me handy dictionary says this: not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.
This is correct, since bisexuality is by definition ( see what I did? ) limiting your choice to the binary genders: male and female. Pansexuality is basically saying any human can make me feel hot. It can also refer to sexual feelings for cooking utensils

This is correct, since bisexuality is by definition ( see what I did? ) limiting your choice to the binary genders: male and female. Pansexuality is basically saying any human can make me feel hot. It can also refer to sexual feelings for cooking utensils

You promised me you would never tell anyone about my secret pan fetish :D

I believe pansexual, means you can experience love and sexual attraction to anyone regards of gender or gender identity. Meaning the difference is you could be sexually attracted to male,female, trans men or trans women X
Wow I guess I am not Bisexual.
I am Pansexual!

Congratulations to all the recent realized pansexuals on this thread!

Here is your flag:
1920px-Pansexuality_flag.svg.png

Buggers! Now another secret out into the world :eek:

And... now the clip you promised to keep as "our little secret"...where has old fashioned honor among the guilty gone :confused:

Apologies to the O.P.

We are the giggling silly ones in the back of the class. The sex ed teacher ran into the same problem with us.

Last edited:

*ROTFLMAO*

I have a nice set of Caphalon pans that I love as well as some wustof knives

I have a nice set of Caphalon pans that I love as well as some wustof knives
I have a Le Creuset pan that I love very much, but in a purely platonic way ...although it was gift from a friend who I did love in a very sexual way. Was that pan-sexuality by proxy? :confused:

I've always said that with me, sexual attraction is more based on the personality than the gender. Guess I'm pansexual then. But rather than have to try to explain it, most folks understand bisexual.

Back