The Scottish servant girl (closed)

Andrew moaned as she kissed him, feeling tingles all over as he tasted her sweet mouth.

It didn't take long before they could see the shape of the castle walls in the moonlight. They smiled at each other and urged their horses on, anxious to get to the warmth of the castle as soon as possible. Two retainers met them half way, both of them smiling as they noticed the glances exchanged between Andrew and Maisie. They bowed silently and lead the way, flanking Edina and flirting openly with her.

As they made it through the castle gates Lady Stewart ran to meet them, and took Maisie in her arms as soon as she dismounted.

"Ohh... my sweet girl! I thought I lost you!" she said embracing her, tears running down her cheeks. "Come and have something to eat, both of you! You must be starving!" she said and lead Maisie to the kitchen, with Andrew following closely behind.

"Is Aiden taken care of?" Andrew asked her, aware that the castle guards were patrolling the grounds, something that only happened during war time.

"That bastard will die by the morning!" lady Stewart hissed.

"He'll be executed?" asked Andrew as they entered the warm kitchens, the smell of roast chicken making him smile.

"No need! Your sword took care of that! The doctor said he will die of his wounds come the morning! But enough of that! Sit! Eat!" she urged them while Aggie placed two servings of chicken and potatoes in front of them with a big smile on her face.

Andrew waited no more invitations as he savored the roast chicken and took a drink of the wine Aggie placed in front of him.

"So tell me, Maisie," lady Stewart began as she started to eat, "is it true what your brother's men said about Andrew? Did he really fight as bravely as they said? And then, did he take care of you in the rain?"

"Oh, mother..." Andrew sighed while he sipped the wine, smiling at Maisie.
 
The moment that Lady Stewart’s arms wrapped around her in their warm embrace, everything felt right in Maisie’s world. She sighed and sank into the woman’s body, the love of a mother washing over her in a way that was always soothing. Allowing her to pull them both toward the kitchen, so let Lady Stewart dote on her and Andrew.

She shivered as she sat at the table while Andrew and Lady Stewart talked about what would become of Aiden. The talk of death broke her heart. She hadn’t wanted anyone to die because of her, but it seemed that she was responsible for at least one man’s death, even in a round about way.

A serving of chicken and potatoes was placed in front of her, Aggie’s withered hand stroking her cheek before she disappeared again. She sighed and watched Andrew eat with a hearty appetite. Maisie simply looked down at the meal before her and didn’t have the same enthusiasm for it as Andrew did. She took a few small bites to appease all the eyes that were upon her as Lady Stewart asked if Andrew had fought as bravely as the rumors had said.

“He did.” She said softly as she noticed Andrew smiling at her over his wine. “In fact, Lady Stewart, I have consented to marry him.”
 
Lady Stewart's face changed into a luminous glow, as she smiled ear to ear and embraced Maisie and kissed her on her cheeks. She then looked at Andrew and winked affectionately.

"If you mess this up I'll have you flogged! And if you upset my girl I'll do even worse!" she grinned at him.

Andrew smiled back at his mother and then at Maisie. He wanted to reply to her just when the door opened and Edina stepped inside, smiling at all of them.

"Milady, the bath is ready for Miss Maisie!" she said and bowed.

"Very well! Maisie, you go with Edina and she will take care of you!" said Lady Stewart and stood, giving her another kiss on her forehead before leaving the kitchens.

Andrew stood as well and watched as Edina lead Maisie away from the kitchens and to her room. He walked to the courtyard and headed for the dungeon, meeting his father face to face.

"The bastard is dead!" Angus announced, smiling at his son.

"How could this happen, father? How could you trust this man, and how could he just walk out of here with my betrothed?" Andrew asked angrily.

"Watch your tone, young man, I'm still your father!" Angus frowned, and then shook his head, aware of Andrew's distress. "I'm as surprised as you were by Aiden. Apparently he changed the guard and slipped through the garden under the cover of darkness."

"Is the garden gate guarded now?" Andrew asked pointedly.

"Of course, my lord!" Angus grinned with pride at his son's question.

"We need more men!" Andrew continued, his eyes fixed on his father, his face hard and focused.

"Already done! Look, son, I know how to defend my own castle-"

'-She was TAKEN from under our noses!" Andrew interrupted.

"I know, Andrew. That was a mistake, and it won't happen again! I've taken precautions. Nobody thought Aiden of all people would betray his lord."

Andrew sighed in resignation.

"Do I have your leave to go, father?" he asked with a frown on his face.

"Yes, Andrew, you can go!" his father replied, watching him depart and smiling as he vanished inside the castle.

"You deserved that!" Lady Stewart said as she stepped out of the darkness and joined her husband.

"I know... The boy is growing up fast!"

"He's a man now. And he was a willing bride-to-be!" she smiled.

"Really?" Angus smiled back at her ear to ear. "Do I hear wedding bells?"

"As soon as we get her father back, they should be wed. That will deter any other... suitors!" Lady Stewart said and embraced her husband.
 
Once again Maisie found herself enveloped in Lady Stewart’s warm embrace. The woman that held her would never know how much it meant to her that she loved her with her whole heart. She hugged the woman back, sighing as a forehead was kissed and then Lady Stewart threatened her son with a flogging if he messed up their betrothal.

“I will, my lady.” She said in her soft voice as she stood and followed Edina back towards her chambers. She desperately wanted to take a bath and sleep for the next year. She was exhausted as she allowed Edina to undress her and help her into the bath.

Relaxing into the warm water, she allowed Edina to wash and scrub her hair, sighing softly as she drifted in the wonderful sensation of being pampered and cared for. She didn’t know how it happened, but soon she was tucked in bed, her hair damp and a fresh nightgown around her body.

The fire was roaring in the fireplace and she was alone. She sighed softly and let her eyes drift shut, her ears perking up a few hours later as her door clicked open. She lifted her head from her pillow and saw a familiar figure approaching her bed.

“Join me, Andrew?” She asked as she snuggled back into her warm spot, sighing in contentment as his strong body slid in beside her.
 
Meeting his father angered Andrew, as it was him who had selected Aiden as his right hand man. He rushed to his chambers where a hot bath awaited him as well, prepared by his mother's chamber maid. The young girl smiled and blushed as Andrew entered his chambers, bowing to him respectfully, exposing the gentle curves of her young breasts.

"Your bath is ready, sir!" said the girl, blushing even more as Andrew smiled at her.

"Thank you! You may go!" he replied, smiling as she left the room.

The girl was new to the castle, and could not be older than sixteen. As Andrew took his clothes off and entered his bath he realized his cock had reacted to the sight of the young girl's cleavage, but more as a reminder of Maisie's sweet breasts. Andrew smiled at the thought and soaked in the warm bath, moaning as the water enveloped him. The girl had slipped some sweet smelling oitntments in the water, making his nose fill with delight. He almost fell asleep if not for the aching throbbing of his cock kept alive by the memory of the events in the cave. The thought of touching her again made him smile instantly, as he remembered her invitation.

When he stepped out of his bath, he dried himself and put on his breeches and a clean shirt and headed for the door. He returned in the last minuted and grabbed his sword as well before quietly leaving his room. He made his way down the dimly lit corridor, and suddenly hid behind the doorway to his brother's room as he heard a patrol approaching. Luckily, the patrol moved away from his position, so he continued down the corridor until he reached Maisie's room. He stepped inside quietly, closing the door behind him, and taking in the soft light in the room and the warmth coming from the fire in the hearth.

“Join me, Andrew?” he heard her say as took his clothes off and slipped under her covers.

"I'm here, my love!" he said and pressed his lips against hers, tasting the sweetness of her mouth while his hard cock pushed against the warmth of her thigh over her thin nightgown. "Did you miss me?" he asked as he began to unlace her gown, opening her cleavage more and more.
 
Last edited:
Maisie sighed as his lips pressed against hers, his taste much like strong coffee and sweet mint. His strong body pressed against her and she could feel a blush upon her cheeks as his hard cock pressed against her thigh through her thin nightgown. She shivered, not from cold but from desire, as she turns onto her back and looks up at him.

“I missed you very much, Drew.” She said, glancing down at his fingers as he pulled the laces of her nightgown apart and exposed her cleavage to his gaze.

She cooed her pleasure as his rough fingers caressed her pearling pink nipples, her modest breasts plumped into mounds that were proudly standing on her chest for his attentions and gaze. She was quickly becoming addicted to his touch and needed him in the worst way imaginable.

The flesh between her thighs was aching and wet, her hips squirming on the bed as Andrew teased her body with the new pleasure that he’d just shown her. She raised her eyes up to his, begging him for what only he could give her.

“I wished that we were married, Drew.” She confessed to him, her teeth worrying her lower lip. “I wish that you might make me a woman tonight, but I know we must wait. It is very frustrating.”
 
Andrew waited no longer and pushed the gown off of her shoulders, pulling it down to her waist, exposing her swaying breast to his view. He looked into her eyes and smiled sweetly, giving her another kiss, his tongue dancing with hers.

"I know, sweet Maisie, but I have a feeling our wait will not be long!" he said softly before his kisses trailed on her neck, and then on her shoulders, between her breasts edging ever closer to her nipples, pushing his lips on the delicious mounds of her breasts.

He took his time, kissing softly, smelling their sweet aroma, running his tongue up to her hardened nipples, listening to her breathing. He suddenly felt like listening to her heart beat and he rested his head between her breasts. He clutched her close, as if wanting to melt into her. The beat of her heart was music to his ears, making him vibrate with desire and love for her. His lips soon returned to her breasts, squeezing her nipples lightly between his lips, deliciously licking them, watching with an almost childish delight as they responded when he flicked his tongue over them.

"Do I please you, Maisie?" he asked looking up at her while squeezing one nipple softly between his fingers while flicking his tongue over another.
 
Maisie sighed as Andrew kissed her sweetly, his smile making her belly clench as he seduced her body all over again. She trembled and shook beneath him, his lips caressing her neck and shoulders, between her breasts before he ran his tongue around her nipple.

She whimpered and panted for breath as he pressed his ear against her chest and listened to the sound of her heart. He held her close, his arms so strong and loving before his lips returned to her breasts and gave their attentions back to her nipples. She whimpered and moaned as he squeezed the sensitive nubs between his lips and then licked them until they were two aching points.

“You please me very much, Drew.” She whispered as he looked up at her while his fingers played with one nipple and his tongue flicked across the other one. She was achy, squirming, and burning from the inside out. “I shall expect this pleasure every day when we are married.” She whispered to him, giggling at the look that he gave her as his lips were suddenly claiming hers in another passionate kiss.
 
"Oh, sweet Maisie, this is but an foretaste of what is to come!" Andrew smiled at her before his lips traveled from her own lips onto her neck, her breasts, and then lower, pushing down her gown, exposing more and more of her soft, fragrant skin. He tugged at the fabric and pulled it down all the way to her legs, leaving her naked once again.

He returned with his mouth to her tummy and then lower and lower, taking his time and building anticipation, just as Edina had taught him. He remembered how clumsy he had been with her in the beginning, rushing to plant his lips on Edina's pussy lips. She had been so good with him, showing him how to build tension and take his time. "Do not storm the castle, young prince, but first admire it from a distance, circle it a few times..." she had told him. The thought made him grateful that he didn't act like a stupid boy and did not 'storm the castle' with Maisie, scaring her off the first time he saw her naked. Edina had spoken of stupid boys who have no idea how to please a woman.

He gently pushed her legs apart and began to gently blow over her pussy, running a soft tongue over her pussy lips, purring like a cat. He continued to toy with her labia, running a soft tongue along their length, teasing her clit with painful patience. You taste so much better than Edina... he thought to himself while his tongue poked her clit gently, making circles around it, and then returning to it to prod and lick it. His hands moved up over her tummy and gently cupped her breasts while his clit now focused on her clit.

"Will you expect THIS pleasure as well, milady?" he asked as he gazed in her eyes in a few seconds of respite, before returning to her clit.
 
Maisie gasped as he pushed her legs apart and stared at her wet core for a moment. The way that Andrew looked upon her made her feel like she was about to be a feast for a starving man. How had this all happened, she thought to herself. She was a chaste, virginal woman that morning with no prospects for marriage and now she was lying naked in her bed with her betrothed lowering his lips to her most intimate flesh.

She whimpered as he blew cool air across her pussy, her hips bucking off the bed as he placed her feet firmly on either side of his body as he settled in to play. She moaned in a hot tone as his tongue swiped across her soft lips, a rumble from his chest reminding her of a purring cat.

“Oh, Andrew…” She murmured as she reached between her thighs and let her fingers tangle in his thick hair. She gripped him tightly as he played with her lips, teasing the hard nub of her clit with gently and patient motions.

He prodded the shy little nub, licking it and coxing it from its sheath. Maisie cried out as he focused on the center of her pleasure. She felt his hands moving over her belly until he cupped her breasts, squeezing them in time with his motions.

She was trembling by the time that he stopped to look across her body. She must have looked wanton, she thought as her skin was flushed with the glow of pleasure, his hands gripping her breasts with her thighs splayed widely on either side of his broad shoulders.

“Yessss…Yes, Andrew.” She whimpered, her eyes begging him for the pleasure that only he could give and she cried out as his lips suddenly returned back to her clit. She was squirming under him, beside herself with pleasure as he drove her forward towards the pleasure that she so wanted.

When she came, it was with a shudder and a loud cry. She felt her flesh melt further beneath his tongue as her sheath fluttered wildly and her hips danced on the sheets. Her lips were parted as she moaned and cried out until his palm covered her mouth to dampen the cries that were escaping.
 
Andrew couldn't help smiling and almost bursting in laughter as he covered her mouth, hoping nobody heard her cries. The thick walls of the castle might have prevented that from happening, but there were no guarantees. In a few seconds the door opened and Edina entered, closing the door behind her.

"I could hear you from the corridor, miss!" Edina whispered while Andrew pulled the cover over Maisie's breasts, pulling her close to him. "I will go make sure nobody else disturbs you or catches the young lord here!" she continued after waving her finger at Andrew.

A knock on the door made Edina gasp as she ran to the door while Andrew hid beneath the covers. Edina opened the door and blocked the way of the guard who wanted to walk inside and check on Maisie.

"It's alright, the young miss stubbed her toe on the bedpost!" Edina told the young guard.

"I need to see for myself!" he said and tried pushing Edina aside.

"No, you can't go in, you fool!" Edina whispered in annoyance. "Miss Maisie is not dressed! Go away, you brute!"

The young guard suddenly went red in the face when he spotted Maisie's face as she held the top of the cover over her breasts. He pulled back and moved away from the door.

"See, she's fine! Now go away! I will stand guard by the door and if anyone comes near this door I'll scream and alert you, alright?" she said before closing the door.

Andrew and Maisie stood still and held their breath, thus being able to hear the guard moving away from the door, probably satisfied by Edina's reassurances.

"My father is finally taking your protection seriously! I'm afraid I gave him a hard time!" Andrew whispered as he emerged from underneath the sheets, resting his head on the pillow next to Maisie. "I love making you shout in pleasure!" he teased and kissed her mouth.
 
Last edited:
Maisie gasped as Edina suddenly entered the room, her eyes flicking towards the serving maid as Andrew pulled the covers up over her breasts, his arms pulling her close and hiding her naked body from her gaze. She blushed deeply, her face pressed against Andrew’s chest as she wished to melt away from this embarrassing situation.

She squealed again as another knock at the door sounded and Andrew was quick to hide beneath the covers, Edina rushing to the door and leaving her trembling in the bed, clutching the sheets firmly beneath her chin. She was mortified as the young guard insisted on checking on her personally and Edina pushed him out.

Andrew’s words were teasing as he emerged from beneath the sheets and rested his head on the pillow next to her. She looked down at him with his boyish grin and twinkle in his eyes and she managed a shy smile before he kissed her deeply.

“Perhaps I should make you wait until after the wedding to enjoy my pleasure, Andrew.” She said, snuggling up next to him and sighing at the warmth of his naked body.
 
"Ohhh, Maisie, I would die, I'm sure! I can't wait that long!" he said as he held her close, and kissed her forehead, his cock throbbing against her lower tummy. "Every minute I spend away from you is sheer torture now..." he continued and pulled her chin high, kissing her deeply.

He embraced her tightly, running his hands up and down her back, caressing her buttocks teasingly and gently. Her curves were so enticing, her body so warm and inviting, it made him moan.

"You don't have to give me pleasure tonight, Maisie, if you don't feel like it! Edina is guarding the door now, but if you want I will leave and let you sleep! You've had your fair share of adventures for one day!" he whispered while caressing her softly.
 
Maisie smiled at the power that she had over Andrew, even if it were a small power. He held her close and kissed her forehead, his cock throbbing against her belly as he kissed her deeply. She shivered as his hands caressed her back, squeezing her bottom teasingly. She sighed against his lips as he moaned, his hands tracing over her body as he kissed and whispered against her ear.

“I shall not leave you wanting, Drew.” She whispered back to him, kissing his lips as she slipped beneath the covers and came face to face with his handsome, hard cock.

She wrapped her fingers around the width of it, her lips caressing the soft skin before she took the head between her lips. She shivered as she felt him moan and it shook his body. She knew that he was enjoying what she was doing.
 
The sensations Maisie's lips gave him made his shudder with pleasure, moaning deeply.

"Oh, Maisie... Your lips are... Ohhh... so amazing..." he moaned feeling his cock sliding between her wet lips.

His fingers caressed her hair lightly while his body bucked and squirmed under her. She had him pinned, at her mercy, and it felt mind-blowingly sweet. He wasn't used to being pinned down like that and under another's power, except maybe for Edina, but never abandoned himself to her as he was to Maisie.

"More... I want more..." he groaned urging her on.
 
Maisie had never seen Andrew have the reaction that he was having now. He was moaning, bucking and squirming under her as she sucked and stroked his hard cock. It was a beautiful sight, she thought to herself as she took him further into her mouth, bobbing her head at a gentle rhythm as he begged for more.

She was enjoying the power that she had over him. He was giving himself over completely to her and it was an amazing thing to watch. He trusted her. He loved her. She would return that trust and love with a powerful bout of pleasure.
 
Andrew could feel her determination to pleasure him, her commitment to his satisfaction. He could read it on her face, on the way she moaned around his cock as she sucked him deeper in her mouth, making him dizzy with pleasure, almost shouting as loud as she did.

He couldn't believe that only two days away he was still fighting his brother William over her affections, and she seemed to keep him at arms length, never giving him an indication that she even liked him. And now his cock was deep into this young woman's mouth.

Oh, Maisie, I don't think I can wait to fuck you before the wedding... I want to fuck you so badly... he thought to himself while her lips and tongue made his body buck and squirm. If I can't take your pussy, I'll take your ass instead! he almost screamed in his mind, mad with desire.
 
He seemed frantic, but Maisie was so innocent that she didn’t know what to do or what he needed. She pulled her lips off his cock and looked up at him with a furrowed brow, her fingers continuing to stroke him as she heard his moan and buck beneath her.

“Tell me what to do, Andrew. Please tell me what you need. I don’t know.” She said in a breathless voice, her eyes begging him to tell her what she needed to do for him.
 
"Oh, but you do know, Maisie... Mmmm... you're doing so well!" he spurred her on. "Go on, lick my cock, run your tongue up and down on its length, and down below as well..." he urged her, moaning under her touch.

"And then you can turn around and let me fuck your sweet little ass!" he thought to himself, surprised at how much desire she had awaken in him. Should I ask her? No... she would probably be offended if I even suggested it... the thought as he extended his hand to squeeze her breast.

"Ohhh... Maisie, your mouth is so sweet... it gives me so much pleasure..." he moaned, his body jerking under her strokes.
 
Maisie shivered as his hand reached down and squeezed her hanging breast as she leaned forward and licked up and down the length of his cock and then focused on licking the balls that were drawing tightly against his body. She moaned herself as she heard his sounds of pleasure, his body jerking against her hand as she stroked him before she returned to his cock.

It still didn’t seem to be enough, she thought to herself as she looked at his face. He wanted something more and didn’t seem to be able to say it. She frowned as she worked her tongue over his length, his flesh shining in the low light from the fire. She was about to crawl back up the length of his body when she had a sudden idea.

Gently she settled her breasts on either side of his cock, wrapping her fingers around her modest bust and pressing them around him she started to work his cock between them. She glanced down as the head of it peeked through at her and she shivered at the erotic sight before she turned her gaze up towards Andrew’s handsome face.

“Make love to my breasts, Andrew.” She said in a soft, shy voice, her cheeks pinking under his heated gaze.
 
Andrew groaned deeply when he saw her changing tack, engulfing his cock between her breasts. The move surprised him and made him realize he didn't know Maisie as well as he'd thought. A wide smile appeared on his face, as Maisie - the Lover - was emerging more and more before his very eyes.

"Oh, Maisie, you're such a wonderful lover!" he said moaning and began to meet her thrusts, pushing his cock between her beautiful breasts as she pressed them together. Edina never did this, and her breasts are bigger! Andrew thought, grinning down at Maisie as she worked on his cock.

"Oh... you make me want you so much... you're so lovely..." he moaned as he thrust his cock faster between her breasts.
 
Maisie watched in rapt attention as his cock pumped between her breasts, the head of it nudging against her chin as he worked against her chest. She shivered at the feel of his hard cock on her body. She didn’t know if she’d ever get enough of the man that she held so dearly now.

She blushed as he told her that she was a wonderful lover. Maybe not wonderful, she thought, but she could at least be creative. She smiled up at him and then looked down as he worked faster against her breasts. She teased him further by licking the head of his cock when she could reach it, a smile appearing on her face again at the groan that tore through him as she did that.

“I love you, Andrew. With all my heart.” She said in a soft voice as he moaned in response and sought the end result of his pleasure.
 
Andrew felt the room spinning around him as his balls began to tighten. Her relentless thrusts on his cock made him almost faint with pleasure.

"Take it in your mouth again!" he moaned.

When she took it inside her warm mouth and looked up at him he groaned deeply and came hard, filling her mouth with his hot cum, his muscles tightening and releasing, especially when he felt her hands on his balls, making him cum in waves.

"Oh, Maisie, I thought I was going to lose my mind with pleasure!" he moaned again as his body slowly relaxed on her bed.
 
Maisie took his cock into her mouth as he came, a gasp leaving her lips briefly before he filled her mouth with the salty, life giving liquid. She tried to drink what he gave her but some dripped from the corner of her mouth. She shivered as he finally calmed and she wiped her chin, crawling across the sheets until she was lying next to him.

“I’m glad I can bring you pleasure, Andrew.” She said as she kissed his cheek and then cuddled against his warm body.

“I’ve known you my whole life, Andrew, but I feel like I don’t really know you.” She said as her fingers drew patterns over his naked chest. “What do you hope to be? Do you wish to have children? Will I be your one and only?”
 
Andrew held her close, stroking her hair softly.

"Of course you will be my one and only. You will be my wife and I love you more than life itself. I just never thought I would have you. I always thought William would be your husband. This is... like a dream..." he said and kissed her forehead.

"As far as what I hope to be... I have to do my duty! My father brought me up to be a laird and a warrior. I have a feeling he's been preparing me for something for some time, yet I don't know what it is. He's been pushing me much harder than William, making me read more, study more, practice more swordplay..." he continued, staring at the ceiling, watching the dance of the shadows from the hearth flames.

"What about you, Maisie, what do YOU hope to be? More than a wife, I should think..." he said softly.
 
Back
Top