Erotic House of Horror (closed for Nickissora)

Before going to city hall, I called to make sure they had the records of the mansion and the surrounding neighborhood. The secretary called me back and told me that they did and that we could go look.
 
-Ciel having the make shift bandana Eye patch on they got to City hall a bit later as they went to the Archives finding 4 books on the mansion and surrounding area. Ciel began to read over the books and wrote down any information that might help.-
 
I was finding some very creepy stuff. Before the houses in the neighborhood were built, There was a forest with a circle of trees. It was known as Satan's Circle due to the fact that ghastly rituals took place there. That was not the only paranormal activity going on there. There were records of houses that were built there before being inhabited by male demonic spirits that preyed on the women in the households by posessing their husbands or lovers. Apparently, they are also posessing the new houses as well.
 
-Ciel sighed as he felt his head hurt he could sense a spirit roaming the library but said nothing until it got bad.-"I have found a lot of stuff."
 
"What did you find?" I asked as I approached Geo. I told him everything about what I found out. I also found out that some women did not survive the attacks.
 
-Ciel looked.-"Unfortunately i wish is was simple. The count had a partner in this she would drain the energy of young people to stay immortal, The grounds around the mansion were used for Sex fests and such killed relentless no wonder the spirits are relentless.-
 
There was another spirit, but it was not Gianna's, but rather another woman. "Maybe we should find her first before going to the other houses." I said, "We can offer our services to get rid of these spirits, so that people can live in these houses without fear."
 
-Ciel nods as he smiled.-"Trick is where is she?"-Ciel said as he felt the ghost roam again and towards them it was a woman hearing her in his head he looked to Gia-"We have another ghost here but she is not hostile i don't think so."-he said.-
 
"Really, she is in the room with us!" I said in shock. I did feel some cold chills. I wondered what she was like and wondered what her story was.
 
-Ciel approached the ghost he could see.-"Who are you?"-she looked like a peasant woman was she one of the unfortunate.-
 
I could sense the girl more because now she was letting herself be sensed. This evil spread much further than the mansion and the neighborhood outside. What the hell did the Count and his friends do to these poor women. I could sense that she was crying and her story wanted to be heard.

"I-I am Natalia." she said, "I was brought over from France by a visiting judge named Theodore Thompson. I thought I was to work as a maid, but he forced me to be his sex slave. The night of my death he brought me to what he told me was a get together. They summoned a demon and....". The poor girl broke down. I told her that everything would be okay and we will free her spirit. I was starting to see her. She revealed herself to me as well. She was naked.

"I want to go to the afterlife, but there is something that I want to do before I go." she said. She told us that she wanted to be made love to by Ciel, but it meant her posessing my body in order to feel it. Also, she could not leave the building.

"W-we will be seen." I said, "Also, it is up to Ciel.". She told us that she knew of a private place to go.
 
Last edited:
-Ciel nods as he looked to her.-"I accept."-he said as they walked to the private place as he looked to her.-"I must ask...why the request?"-Ciel said.-"I believe you do not need to be possessing her i hold power for you to be solid."
 
"I want to know what it feels like to be made love to gently before I crossover." she said. It was going to take a while for her to crossover considering we were going to have a lot of work to do to make that happen.

I asked, "Is the judge still here?". That was going to be her only hope if she was going to be able to crossover. I told them that I would find the judge and she told them to give her the signal when she banished him. She remember what Ciel to say when he banished the Count. I would stall him from intervene. She told me where he died. There was a room that he used to lock up women for false crimes. I found it and snuck in. It was going to be dangerous, but I wanted to help the girl out. I had my cell phone with me. I called out for the Judge.


Natalia

I was glad when Ciel told me that he would be able to make me whole for a while until I crossed over. I showed him where my room was. It was still intact because the people who took over the building wanted it to stay the same for historical means wanting to show why Judge Thompson got into trouble and to make sure it doesn't happen again.
 
-Ciel was lead to the room and removed the patch from his eye as he made the girl whole again clothes and all she was so beautiful.-"Wow you are absolutely beautiful I am sorry you died so young."

-The Judge appears he looked very powerful indeed.-"Who are you that calls the Great Judge!"
 
Natalia

(She has long black hair, dark brown eyes, and large breasts. She is wearing a long black dress and a white apron)


My body formed completely and I was clothed with the clothes I wore before my death. Ciel was very handsome. I could not bear the thought of being a prisoner to Judge Thompson anymore. He was still using me. I removed my clothes baring my body for him. I was a bit worried about Gia, but knew she would be able get rid of Judge Thompson.


Gia

"Yes, I am calling you out..." I said, "I saw the girl who you killed and she wants to crossover. The only was she can is if you are gone... I see these filthy cages. Was she the only one you tormented. Show yourself and face me!". He was friends with the Count, so I wondered if he would recognize me at the Count's sister. This would help me trap him.
 
-Ciel wrapped his arms around Natalia as he kissed her softly his fingers rubbed her breasts and his other hands rubbed her pussy in small circles.-

-The Judge Showed him self to be a very powerful entity.-"Gianna You still live do you?"-he said and looked.-"I have murdered a few young girls in my time to bne immortal but that is long past you can not get rid of me."-he said and made him self solid and pinned her to the wall.-"I hold powers to do a lot to you."
 
I would stall the judge for a while so that Ciel could honor Natalia's wish even if it meant being used by the judge. He was indeed very powerful. He pressed me hard against the wall. .-"I hold powers to do a lot to you." he said. I challenged him further. I said, "Ohh really like what!?".


Natalia

I gasped and trembled with sheer delight as he kissed and touched me. It felt so good to have a man be so gentle with me. My pussy was starting to dampen at he massaged my clit.
 
-The Judge looked to her as her body burned up with Desire a insatiable lust drove her wild she would burn up with lust if she was not given it the judge was a madman-"Like to make you a insatiable slut for sex like as in you want my cock..."-he removed his clothes and had 12 inches of cock for her as he pointed it to her as he threw Gia to the ground.-"You want this cock don't you."-Gia could feel her pussy almost gush with juice the Judge was mad.-

-Ciel sucked her neck and then her breasts feeling her body shiver in delight he was happy to honor her request as he slipped a finger in to her pussy moving it around.-
 
My body was reacting against my will. He was truly powerful. The fury in his eyes and the way he spoke to me started to arouse me greatly against my will. "I did not give into Count Harold..." I said, "I cannot give into you!". I laid on the ground looking up at him. My breasts were rising and falling in anticipation of what he intended on doing to me. I had to keep from becoming his prisoner for fear my fate would be that of the other girls.


Natalia

"O-ohhhhh god, Ciel!" I moaned loving the feel of his warm lips and touch on my cool flesh. I grinded on his hand and he finger fucked me.
 
-The Judge made his cock hard as rock as he pulled on Gia's hair to bring her close.-"Open your mouth you whore."-his words stronger it was like he was imbued with Sexual energy.-"Open up you slut and suck my dick."

-Ciel moved own lower cupping her hips he began to suck her pussy and clit with his mouth licking between her lips and flicking her clit with his tongue.-
 
"N-no, I can't!" I cried. I was trying to fight the hold he had over me, but it was impossible. I began sucking his cock. Tears slid down my face as I was forced to suck his cock.

Natalia

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Ciel yes!" I moaned as I felt him lick my clit. The judge had licked my pussy before, but what Ciel was doing to me felt so much better.
 
-The Judge laughed as he began to fuck Gia's mouth nice and hard trying to break her will to dominate her.-

-Ciel sucked on her pussy heavily as he enjoyed sucking on her clit and pussy lips Ciel was being as gentle as possible.-
 
I tried to get my mouth away from his cock, but I couldn't. I thought to myself, "Dammit!". The thought of meeting a fate similiar to Natalia's scared the hell out of me. If I could at least say the words after he fucked me, I would be alright. Much to my horror, I noticed that the door was bricked in. More than likely an illusion he created to keep people from finding me. It would be gone once I sent him where he belonged.
 
-Ciel looked as he made her nice and wet.-"Do you want to suck on me?"-Ciel asked.-

-The judge removed his cock and came all over her face and body as he smiled.-"Strip your clothes off you slut."-he said his voice ringing in her head trying to break her.-
 
I could feel myself wanting to submit. I took off my clothes. On the cieling there were shackles hanging down. I raised my arms over my head so he could shackle me presenting my body in a very provocative manner. "No, you cannot do this..." I thought to myself, but his voice was gaining more power over my own.

Natalia

"Of course." I replied as I went to my knees and took his long hard cock into my mouth.
 
Back
Top