Writing Challenge: 50 Words -- With a Twist

Wheel, preach, follow

Father James beckoned the woman to his car, she agreeing only when he promised not to preach. Nodding, his hands gripped the steering wheel as she unzipped him and began sucking him off.

He failed.

"Praise the Lord!" he exclaimed, baptizing her in holy unction. Saving her soul would follow.


Edited to add: You were supposed to GUESS my three words. :devil:

ostrich
palimpsest
swoon
 
Last edited:
Years of devotion had deciphered the palimpsest. A pool of lonely light focussed the midnight hour on his desk.

"Professor?" The voice was the sultry soul of the shadows.

She let the single ostrich feather slide across her naked hips, shimmering like vellum. She smiled as she watched him swoon.

Pumped

Ice

Ballet
 
pumped, ice, ballet

Strong hands grabbed the petite pirouetting ballet dancer whisking her into the wings.

Her cries ignored, the sheer gauze costume ripped away, her body was pinned as his rampant cock penetrated her dripping sex.

Her “assailant” pumped her mercilessly, dry ice billowing as he drove her to a dramatic climax.



surgeon

parrot

umbrella

 
The startlingly green eclectus landed on her shoulder and began to preen her black hair. The gaze of the ebony-skinned surgeon returned from the Caribbean.

"The parrot likes you," he said. Ice melted in his glass, under the sun umbrella. His toes covered her white foot in the sand.

She winked.


Pawnbroker

Torchlight

Thumbprint
 
Last edited:
Pawnbroker, torchlight, thumbprint

The policeman examined the scene by torchlight, loath to disturb anything. The body of the pawnbroker lay in a crumpled heap. The diamonds he had struggled to protect from theft glittered among the shards of broken glass from the burglar’s entry. The only clue a bloody thumbprint on his forehead.

jackhammer, bankrupt, peach
 
Last edited:
"Get to work" she screamed as his ass pumped in an out like a jack hammer,."If you dont get to work soon we are gonna end up Bankrupt" He ignored her plee and licked her puckered anus, he sat up admiring her peach like buttocks.

contortion

mediocrity

sunflower
 
Upon studying the obscene, wracked contortion of the sunflower, one longed for mediocrity, for all around, thick, spiny, arthritic stalks drew inward forming an absurd cage. A riot of hooks and blades grew in the field, each the toil of spite, where the wind crooned through the teeth of green.





Words: Marble, Veil, Gear
 
Marble, Veil, Gear

"You have lost your marbles", said the psychiatrist. I lifted my veil and said: "You cannot say that to a patient, doc!" "I am just being honest", she answered, "You are a jewish man, you cannot wear a veil", and then she noticed my "gear stick" had gone to reverse...


next: Reindeer, Elvis, Scissors
 
Reindeer, Elvis, Scissors

Elvis was one pissed off reindeer. For the fifth time in a row, Santa had gone off to deliver the presents without him.

"He took good ol' Rudolph." He grumbled, absent-mindedly playing with heavyduty scissors.

SNIP!

His eyes started to water as he realised what he had just snipped off...

BDSM
poodle
klingon

Welcome to Lit, T-Boner. Long time no see! :D
 
What fun!

Laura had never been to a BDSM club before. She wasn't quite sure of what she might find inside, particularly when she was met at the door by a man made up to look like a Klingon. She left quickly enough, after seeing that sex with a poodle was offered.


That was fun, but harder than I thought! Had to re-write a couple of times to get the right number.

Next on the list: internet, soda, notepad
 
internet, soda and notepad

Johnny Comelately burped after downing the last of the soda.

"Must be better things to do than go to an Internet Cafe." He thought as he wrote on to his notepad the information he needed.

Luckily he was almost finished and then he would be seeing Reana in a little while.

waffle
gizmo
slug
 
Wheel

Preach

Follow

Tonight was the night that her virginity would be ceremonially taken.
She would follow in the path of rightousness.
Her arms were tethered to the sacrificial wheel,.
A holyman began to preach these words"
The prick of Christ" The Seed of Christ" Amen.
Till at last she was finally sated.


AArdvark

tympanum

jellybaby
 
Last edited:
The professor's boyfriend had a tendency to waffle after sex. Like now, he was sat up and fiddling around on the nightstand.

"What's this gizmo? Some sort of sex toy?"

Turning she screamed, "no! It's my invention for slug crushing!"

He dropped it instead of trying it on his cock.

I'll use Clint's words then we're straight again.

Aardvark

tympanum

jellybaby
 
chris2c4u said:
Aardvark

tympanum

jellybaby

Johnny Albright was very depressed. After he had watched her video, his fervent wish of giving Linsey Dawn McKenzie pregnant was as likely as seeing a pregnant aardvark eating a jellybaby while pushing a pram.

As he walked along, the word "tympanum" popped into his head. He didn't know why.

pong
megabyte
valiant
 
You Guys are HILARIOUS!!!!

These submissions are wonderful! What a fun way to brighten the day.

My submission:

Deidre made a valiant effort to get the attention of her crush, but it wasn't easy. She wanted to get him into bed, as she had heard he was hung, but he only wanted to play pong with her brother, and talk about something called a 'megabyte', whatever that was!


Next:

yodel

stapler

oxygen

Have fun!

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Leetah
 
He was lost and mist was falling on the desolate alpine peaks.
His dogeared maps were in need of a stapler.
At a time like this, he forelornly wished he could yodel but at this height the oxygen was rare.
He was weak as the icy night drew ominously in.



Classic

Casino

Standard
 
Clint Taurus said:
Classic
Casino
Standard

Max Bigwell wasn't in what he would call a standard situation. Not many people had to tell their powerful casino/mafia-linked boss that his son is gay. Not only that, but the kid didn't even like the Lincoln Classic that his father bought him.

"Not a good day." Bigwell thought.

tights
y-fronts
dildo
 
The Y-fronts were performing just before her, so she had about ten minutes to
prepare herself. While putting her tights on, she practised her intro:
"Hi, I'm Ditto... *ush*... Hi, I'm Deedaa... *ush* DIDO, my name is DIDO...
(on stage)
"Hi, I'm Dildo, how's it hanging?"

Jackal
Tram
Flute

Thanks, Tibvo, it's good to be "back" :)
 
Last edited:
She was late for her music lessons, nearly forgot her flute.
She'd spent ages waiting at the stop, in the pouring rain, until at last a tram rounded the corner. Standing room only, a young man sat reading 'The day of the jackal', whilst She mourned the death of chivalry.

retrospect

passion

herpes
 
Clint Taurus said:
retrospect
passion
herpes

Danny felt like crying as he lay there, his doctor inspecting his penis.

"You definitely have VD, possibly herpes. Maybe, in retrospect," she said looking up at him. "a night of passion with a whore wasn't such a good idea. Especially when you could have come to your loving mother."

sex
sex
sex
 
Last edited:
sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex
sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex
sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex
sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex
sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex




panties


peircing


orgasm
 
LOL! What a cop out! :D

Dr lovemuscle said:
panties
peircing
orgasm

Mrs Chowdry looked up at me, her face stern.

"For goodness sake, boy. If you are going to write a story about pierced women wearing leather panties who orgasm. At least spell 'peircing' correctly."

I felt ashamed: "Sorry, Miss."

"Good! Now come over here and show teacher how to french-kiss."

maid
of
marvels
 
The sweet young maid marvels at the grand sight before her; her first sight of an engorged penis. "Goodness me," she says "Is that all for me?" She bats her eyelashes and lies down on the bed, and opens her arms and legs to her lover. "Yes, indeed!" he cries.


diploma
woodshed
Socrates
 
Leetah said:
diploma
woodshed
Socrates

Socrates was not a very happy God. Not only did he have (and lot of people didn't know this) the smallest willie in Creation but he had just been given a diploma for it.

"Oh well!" He thought to himself. "Another night in the woodshed with a copy of Playgod!"

bullwhip
thong
frog
 
Back
Top