Would like help

pfanv

Virgin
I'm available this month. No preferences.

I guess i am dense this morning i cant figure how to send a PM. I have it checked in the cp.
New here have one story posted and a second one pending. My weakness in in the grammar area and would like help in making story flow better.
Willing and would like to help proof read any you have as never to many eyes on a proof read :)
pfanv

I guess i am dense this morning i cant figure how to send a PM. I have it checked in the cp.
New here have one story posted and a second one pending. My weakness in in the grammar area and would like help in making story flow better.
Willing and would like to help proof read any you have as never to many eyes on a proof read :)
pfanv
send me a message, i'd love to try my hand at my first story to edit.

send me a message, i'd love to try my hand at my first story to edit.

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Back