The Big Score (Closed)

MzSeductress

Seductress
Joined
Jun 9, 2012
Posts
11,794
Isabelle BelleScott had found a hit. Her goal was to get in,steal the money from the safe and get out. She had no problem hacking into the alarm system and drugging the guards using her flirting skills and charm so she could get inside of the Hollywood mansion.

She had always been a girl who knew her way around places she had ran away at a young age of 14 so her "craft" as she called it, had been the only way she had been able to survive and keep herself stable for the past 5 years.

She had been watching this bachelor for a while and knowing he'd be away for a week via his emails, it gave her the perfect opportunity to rob his safe clean for money and expensive clothing she could easily sell and get rid of online or at a flea market.

She used her skills to easily pick the back door lock and break in not knowing someone had he same idea she did.
 
Last edited:
Alex Wolters http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2699/4321722903_c0748f8da0_m.jpg was a man of simplicity when it came to his crimes. While only 20, he had a fairly long rap sheet of petty theft, breaking and entering, and other small crimes. If anything, this opportunity was being at the right place at the right time. He watched from across the street as he watched the guy pack a suitcase, laptop bag and garment bag before leaving his residence.

Alex ran his fingers through his blonde hair as he thought about making a quick and unscheduled stop at the place tonight. He had a friend that acted as a fence for easy to move merchandise, so it wouldn’t hurt getting a look at the place and see if there was anything he could obtain that would help him make a profit for himself. With how nice the house looked, through his blue eyes, it would be a bit hard finding out what could end up “missing” without being noticed right away.

Alex stood up after a few moments and decided he would try breaking in later tonight, just after darkness started to fall. He headed back down the street to his car and headed back to his apartment to get some sleep before tonight’s heist.

As darkness fell, he woke up, got cleaned up and started to head back out to the place. The job was fairly simple, get in, look around, maybe take an item or two and head back out. He took his camera to see if there were any safes or highly valuable items he can take that wouldn’t be tracked easily.

When he got to the house he decided to go around the back. Much to his surprise, the door was unlocked. “Did he forget to lock it?” he thought to himself as he slowly started to peak around. As he looked around he noticed the normal entertainment system with some stuff that he could probably get. The hard part was that there were a lot of valuable items, ones that would easily raise eyebrows if the wrong people saw it. He took a few pictures at some of the items on the bottom floor before heading towards the stairs. As he approached the stairs, he thought he heard some movement from above.

Very carefully he headed upstairs and saw the beam of a light moving around. “What the fuck is going on?” he whispered to himself. He gently proceeded to move towards the light, wondering who else was here. As he headed to what he thought was the master bedroom, he slowly opened the door as he saw someone move around, looking for something. As he entered closer into the room, he pulled out his gun and put it at the other individual’s head once he realized they had just found a safe. There was a loud click that broke the silence of the room as he pointed the weapon and said, “Who the fuck are you?” He was hoping the person would just apologize and leave. The last thing he needed was to have murder added to his sheet.
 
Belle froze mid action her brown eyes wide with shock at someone else being there in the home when she had checked all the cameras and used a thermal imager indicatin noone was present when she entered.

She slowly turned around looking into a pair of icy blue eyes and gasped staring into the gun as well. She could tell by his body language the guy was a bit hesitant and from the way he was dressed she could tell that he was definitely not security.

She placed her hand on the gun lowering it slightly and said " Im Belle...and who exactly are you?" She said slightly irritated he'd interrupted her and she slid her hand to her hip feeling for her tazer. She had never shot anyone before mainly because the 50,000 volts usually did the trick for her and she usually wore disguise like now she was currently wearing a cable company uniform.

She put the tazer at his side and smirked saying "Out of my way Pretty Boy.. I know you arent going to shoot me and I know that you dont want to get fried alive.. im just doing exactly what you are..getting my shit and getting out and I suggest you do yours quickly because you have about ten minutes to get out of here" .

She chuckled and brushed past him grabbing her bag and heading toward the door but not before putting her finger over the panic button she spotted on her way in " In fact make that five" she smirked before pressing the button and running towards the back stairway.
 
Alex looked at Belle as she moved her hand to lower his weapon a little after turning around. He made sure to study her face, in great detail. He knew this was a heist gone badly for both of them. He didn’t even want to know what the possibility of something like this was. He was a bit surprised that she did wear a uniform. Though it meant he could probably tell she was more advanced than he was.

Alex didn’t respond when she asked for his name. He just listened and watched as she moved her hand to her Taser. “I agree,” he said coldly as he watched her hurry to scramble to get her bag and run out. He was a bit relieved when she had told him that he had ten minutes. A moment later, he didn’t want to see the expression on his face when he heard Belle state that it was half of that as she hit the panic button. “Bitch!” he cried out towards her as he watched her leave.

After de-cocking the hammer of the gun, he put it back and saw that not all of the money had been taken. He decided not to take the night as a total loss and grabbed as much as he could. He figured he at least got several hundred, if not a few thousand before he headed towards the back. As he could tell, the way Belle left was wide open for him. As he got downstairs and headed out the door, he decided to go straight towards the back of the house and tried to run through the back area to avoid any run-ins with the cops.

Luckily, after a while had passed, he managed to make it back to his place unfollowed. He counted and saw that he got a descent amount from the safe. “Hell with that house,” he said to himself as he put the money away with the gun, “stupid bitch ruined everything.” Alex marked the night as a disappointing loss, though he was still curious as to whom the other person was. “Whatever,” he thought to himself as he lay down on his bed. At least he would be free from ever seeing her again. Or so he thought.
 
Belle had hurriedly ran to her car amused at the look on the guys face when she had left. She saw sirens about two blocks away headed toward the house and she knew to ditch the wardrobe she snagged from an open van and stuffed it into her backpack wearing a simple pair of jeans , sunglasses and a graphic tee appearing like a normal teen aside from the sack full of mone , jewelry and designer shirts she took fro, the mans wardrobe.

She slid the gloves off as well never leaving prints where she went learning from her past mistakes when she was in juvy for getting caught stealing from a convenience store because she was hungry and didn't want to go in the system but once they had her put in a adoption home she had snuck away the next night not liking it the kids or the caretaker...she was used to being alone and preferred it that way.

She got something to eat using cash in her wallet and headed to her apartment which was 1 bedroom that she had managed to afford. She had a simple set up, A laptop, a, a hot shower, a great view and privacy. She thought she was doing great for being alone.

She thought about the guy she saw and smirked when she thought of the panic in his voice when he called her a bitch and laughed "At least i don't have to see him again but if I do ill be smarter about things"she thought before sliding out of her clothes to get comfortable.
 
It had been three months since Alex had his little run in with Belle. Luckily, he hadn’t got caught from the whole incident, though he decided to start taking more precautions with his work. During his little hiatus from the minx that almost got him into trouble, he had been working with a small, yet effective group with some more prominent heists. So far there had been no issues as he got along with everyone and was making more than before.

It was daylight when the call came in. His friend, Freddy, had decided to give him a call about a job that he had lined up. As usual, he had no problem agreeing since he was always looking forward to the work for once. He got the time and location of the initial meeting where he would be seeing who would be working with him. He got dressed in a nice black dress shirt with some khaki slacks. He made some food to eat before arriving at the building.

Once he was inside, he made his way to Freddy’s office just like normal. What he saw when he entered was a lot more different than what he expected. As he looked at the girl sitting on the couch, the memories of the past few months came back to him. It was Belle, someone he thought he would never see again. “What the fuck is she doing here?” he asked sharply and with a strong demeanor. “This is the bitch I told you about that ruined my score!” There was no doubt that he was as irate as he could be just by being in the same room with her.

The only plus side that he could see from this travesty, if she was in fact going to be working with him as he suspected, in that she actually didn’t look that bad. Granted, the last time he saw her, she was in a uniform that probably hid more of her than he knew.
 
Belle got dressed in a fitted black dress and a dressy pair of flats getting prepared for a job for a guy she had met a month ago. Freddy had set her up for and she was not to thrilled on him setting her up with a partner but when he told her itd be better if they arrived as couple because it would blend them in she agreed because she would profit from it and there was nothing better than scoring extra money.

She arrived early to Freddy's office to discuss things and shortly after her "partner" came stepping through the door and it was no other than the mystery thief she had bumped into a few months back.

She glared at him as he insulted her and she had no problem returning the insults " Get your panties out of a bunch.. If you hadnt threatened me or interrupted I might have left you alone but you were an asshole and still are..Freddy isnt there someone else I can-"

Freddy held his hand up interrupting her and said " I chose you two for a reason because your young , your skilled and you can easily do the job.. DONT fuck this up because of past encounters Alex..you too Belle your both Adults so get over it"

Belle glared at the Alex then nodded because she respected the older man. "Fine Fred..just give us the location and we'll be out of your hair."
 
Last edited:
“Fuck,” Alex said as he listened to Freddy speak. He didn’t like being paired with someone he didn’t know, especially when someone tried to screw up a profitable night. “I’m getting an added bonus to what I’m already getting,” he demanded while looking at Freddy.

He turned and looked at Belle before he turned back to Freddy. “What’s the job?” he asked, letting Belle know he was still willing to talk to him rather than her. “I want some details, especially if I’m stuck having to work with her,” he said as he pointed over to the general direction of where Belle was sitting. There was no doubt that he had paid attention to how she looked, definitely a lot better than a few months ago and definitely not sore on the eyes.

After waiting for Freddy to answer, he looked over at Belle and said, “I wouldn’t trust her at all,” he added while looking deep into her eyes as he did a few months ago.
 
Belle could not help but notice him trying to ignore her and only speak with Freddy. She listen to Alex express his frustration more and she gave Freddy a look that showed her slight temper rising and her annoyance.

"You think im excited about working with you? Your not quite skilled in sleuthing and you obviously cant control your emotions..." she chuckled and stood up " Its good to know how much I get under your skin pretty boy.. Im sure Freddy here can vouch that im pretty trust worthy when it comes to a job it isnt my first for him and though I prefer working alone id at least like to know that my partner isnt a son of a-"

Freddy cleared his throat and she bit her tongue curbing her sailors mouth about to unleash a few choice words she had for Alex's behavior toward her and she chuckled leaning back in the chair and staring him right back down.

"The point is I don't really care about if you trust me , like me or hate me Alex were in and out for a job and we'll have to communicate with each other and once thats over I dont really care about seeing you again" she said icily letting him know how she felt and especially Freddy so he wouldn't pair him with Alex again.
 
Alex stood there as he listened to Belle. He was a bit taken back as she decided not to finish her sentence. He gave it a few moments and decided to finally look at her. Again, he still thought she didn’t look that bad with how she was dressed. He thought about her final choices words before he responded. “And, how do you think we can communicate better when you blew my chance at making a descent amount?” Alex inquired wittingly. He knew it wasn’t all true, but he was hoping that there was a chance a small sliver of doubt would get Freddy to rethink his decision.

He finally decided to sit down near Belle as he wanted to know what she thought for ideas. At least he knew two things. The first is that she might think he’s not bad looking since she called him “pretty boy” and the second was the same feeling he had about their future work. That it would be devoid of the other one. Alex turned his attention to Freddy to see if he had any ideas on how to fix their communication issue, if, for some reason, he decided not to split them up.
 
Belle was quiet for a moment as he sat beside her trying to keep her breathing even and ignore him but she did admit the guy wasn't bad looking at all he was just an ass. She turned her body slightly away and saw Freddy's had a slight smirk on his face at the two 's reaction to each other .

'He thinks this is funny!'she thought to herself thinking she should just leave but she did need the money. She looked over at Alex saying "Well for one thing you called me out of my name so I believe an apology is in order and secondly I want you to agree to treat me as an equal I hate working with guys who think that I'm less because I'm a woman"
 
“Fine,” Alex said without hiding any sense of hesitation, “I’m sorry I didn’t call you Belle. Happy?” he asked as he looked over at her. He could tell that she was at least all business. Though, he was wondering why she hadn’t gotten up and stormed off yet. “Perhaps there was more at stake for her as well,” he thought. Being a career criminal wasn’t the most stable job to have.

“And,” he continued, “I don’t think less of you because you’re a woman. I think less of you because you cost me a nice cut of the stash you took,” he told her honestly. How much did you end up taking from the safe?” he asked out of curiosity. “But, if I do need to work with you I will try to treat you as an equal, alright?”

Alex looked over at Freddy, wondering how amused he was with this whole act that the both of them were putting on. “So, Freddy,” he said trying to be a little bit more relaxed, “what are the details of this job anyway?” he inquired. “So far it’s just us having to--,” Alex stopped in mid-sentence, “Belle and I,” he said correcting himself, “getting along. What job requires two individuals getting along?”
 
Belle looked at him deciding that was the best apology she would get from him from him at the moment and decided she would take it...for now although it didn't seem sincere.

She smirked at him as he asked hownmuch she got from the robbery she did " About 80 grand when I sold som of the jewelry and clothing" she said honestly but It took me a while to get rid of it all I didn't want to get traced. First and last time ill do the clothes and jewelry just cash credit card numbers and bank account hacks from now on .. and its not my fault you got distracted by me Alex you could have had all you wanted but you decided to insult me so I had to do the civil thing and be a bitch as you so lightly put it"

She waited for Freddy to answer His question folding her arms curious about the assignment as well as he gave them a sheepish look.
 
“There’s a fundraiser for Gresham Universal Charity with a few important donors that will be attending. Very high profile, very rich,” Freddy said as he decided they might be able to get along together to pull this off. “So you two,” he said as he pointed at both of them, “will be guests in the Governor’s mansion. You’ll get to charm people into handing you money, taking money and maybe a few pieces of jewelry,” he had told them.

“Fuck,” Alex said with a hint of amazement. It would be a very good and profitable heist if they could manage to pull it off. He was also a bit curious as to what made Freddy be so ambitious with this idea. “Was he planning on retiring after a job this big?” he thought quietly to himself.

“So what do we do in the meantime?” Alex inquired as he looked over at Belle. “Planning on giving us some other work? Are we going to be doing a lot of studying?” Hopefully these answers were going to provide some quality insight since this was an usual circumstance.
 
Last edited:
Belle was silent for a moment this was the biggest and most profitable heists she had been up to yet. It would take time planning and research for thi event of course and hacking.. lots of hacking. They needed to get names of who was attending and big pockets to target. They also needed aliases for this to work.

She was amazed Freddy had trusted them with a job this big and knew that if they skimmed billions all of them would be set. She smiled and said " I can do charm and get tons of donations Freddy we just need to seem legit fake website fake celebrity and socialite endorsement to get numbers piling in the more people that log on to donate the more personal informatiin and card numbers we get ,,, Im curious about what you plan on giving us as Assignment as well Freddy... We're both ready to work so um.. Are you going to tell us the rest?" She said knowing he was holding something back from them.
 
“While I work on new IDs for the two of you newlyweds,” Freddy said with a grin, “you two need to know each other like the back of a book.” He got up and walked over with a list of people who were going to be there. “Think of it like this,” he told them, “You two get to review all of these people as your homework assignment. Also, spend time together.”

Alex gave him a surprised look when he said that they should spend time together. “What, like go out with each other?” he asked with an eyebrow raised. “I still want a few jobs to do on the side,” he added.

“Yes, like a date,” Freddy added. “You two will be posing as a married couple and you two are as sure as hell fighting like it. I’ll be working on getting people to help with getting numbers and everything else you two will need.”

Alex looked at Belle as Freddy finished talking. “So, apparently we need to go out,” he said as if the obvious hadn’t been stated. “What do you think we should do for our first ‘date’, dear?” he asked with a somewhat playful tone. As much as he wasn’t looking forward to this, he was pretty sure the feeling was mutual.
 
Belle could not help but laugh when Freddy finally revealed his plan and now knew why he was so hesitant to tell them. She raised her eyebrow and ran her finger through her hair as he mentioned them going on a date. She had basically raised herself when she ran away so she was absent to that advice and the one friend she did have was in jail now for armed robbery which was part of the reason she didnt carry a weapon.

She looked at him and said "A Date?.. I dont know Freddy are you sure it is necessary? I don't even think id know where to go "she said then looked at Alex" I want you to surprise me since I will be your "wife" she said using air quotes.
 
“Damn Freddy,” Alex said with some hesitation, “Why are you making us do this? For once I think I need to agree with Belle on this.” He looked over at her as she played with her hair. He started to think if she was seriously thinking that this might be a good idea.

It had been a while since Alex had been on a date. He was curious, though, as to how it would go with knowing she was a criminal just like him. He was always a fan of not dating coworkers, however, he wasn’t sure if this would work or not. “I’m thinking somewhere that would involve you not having to cook. I’m pretty sure you’d kill me either with poison or by your cooking in general.”

It took a moment of hesitation as he looked back at Freddy. The expression said it all. He wasn’t happy with what Freddy wanted, however, with his sphere of influence; it was always a bad idea of getting on his wrong side. “If us going on a date will make you happy, then I’m sure Belle and I will go on a date to appease you. You just need to make sure that you hold up your end, Freddy,” he told him bluntly. “Also, we’re using one of your cards since you’ll be paying for this.” It wasn’t very often that Alex would make a demand like that; however, these were special circumstances.

As he got up, he thought for a moment before deciding, “Thursday afternoon, we’ll meet at our favorite romantic spot,” he told Belle in a jokingly manner. He hoped that she knew it was around the same area that they ran into each other. “Don’t worry, dear, I’ll have something planned for us,” he told her in the same tone.
 
Belle rolled her eyes at his comment at her poisoning him and let out a laugh "I am quite an amazing cook right Freddy"she lied and frowned when Freddy began chuckling the guy that had become somewhat of an uncle to her.

She shot them both a look and stood as well " it's a deal Freddy but after this you owe me vacation .. First class...Fiji" she said then headed to the door and looked at Alex smirking " I'll meet you there and don't disappoint me honey" she joked before walking out of the seedy warehouse to head to her car.
 
Alex watched as Belle ended up walking out after finalizing the main plans. He watched as she moved her hips, how her ass filled out the black dress she was wearing. It wasn’t too much later before Alex started to walk out of the warehouse as well. He thought about what to do as he exited the building, the sunlight temporary blinding him as he tried to get readjusted to the outside again.

A few days passed before Thursday came around. The work was not as much as he would’ve liked for the most part. It was a little bit before noon when he showed up around the house wearing some khaki’s and a light blue dress shirt. He “borrowed” a nice Corvette Stingray that he was leaning against as he continued to wait for Belle. He was hoping that she wouldn’t disappoint and look just as nice as she did with their meeting at the warehouse.

Alex looked down and checked his watch. He was still early as he expected. As he looked up, he pushed his sunglasses up, covering his eyes. It wasn’t too much longer before he saw Belle approaching.
 
Belle parked her rental about a block away and decided to walk the rest of it to meet him seeing a place where she could park it until night.She wore a high low dress and a pair of black heels so she at least looked decent not knowing where he was taking her.

She saw him leaning against the car and suddenly began worrying if she looked ok or if he liked her. She scolded herself inwardly and then walked over to him swing he had his shades on. She slung her small purse over her shoulder and offered a small smile " Alex.. Your actually at met me at the right time"she joked
 
Alex was a bit surprised at how Belle looked. She was still just as stunning as the other day. “And at the last place anyone would ever think to find us,” he said as he referred to the fact they were standing outside of what was a crime scene a few months ago. “You look very lovely, by the way,” he added as he walked over and opened the door for her.

He watched as she got in the car and then walked to the other side as he turned on the car. “So, hopefully you’re ready for our ‘date’,” Alex said with a slight grin. He didn’t really know anything about her aside from the fact that she was a criminal with some expensive taste. “What kind of things do you like to do?” he inquired when he put the car into drive and started to pull away from the house.
 
Belle grinned and said " Well despite the badass you saw at the robbery im quite the girly girl. I like shopping, long walks on the beach and ponies and unicorns" she saw the look on his face and that broke her and she started laughing.

" Sorry but your face was priceless I was just kidding . Im into videogames, parkour, movies .. mainly action or horror. I do like shopping but only when I need to. I like keeping the way I live the same so that is why I take as much as I do. I skim cards professionally ive been at it for years so that is fun and I can hack my way into just about anything undetected.How about you Alex?" She asked curiously
 
Alex listened to Belle as she talked about being all girly. It wasn’t until she started talking about unicorns before he turned his head over and saw her burst into laughter. He shook his head slightly. Perhaps, he should try to relax and have some fun. “Well, now we can’t go ride unicorns,” he said with a faux sense of disappointment, showing a slight grin.

“I like running a few scams, some insurance fraud. I use to help with drug trafficking, however, that wasn’t as fun as I was hoping. I did help run a ring of prostitutes for a while with one of the local colleges. It was some descent money,” he said with a bigger grin. “I watch some movies, mainly drama though. The horror genre just doesn’t do it for me,” he admitted.

As they talked, he turned onto the freeway heading out of the city. “But, I still like the simple tricks that I started with. Kind of like my name is—,” he paused as he flipped open the stolen wallet, “Ken. Hmmm,” he said as he put it in the cup holder. “But I’m sure we’ll have some fun today,” he tried to assure Belle as he started to go faster. The car hummed a bit louder as he pressed harder on the accelerator. “Feel free to listen to whatever you want to,” he told her as they continued to go farther out of the city. “Don’t worry, we have some time to kill before we get to our destination.”
 
Belle saw him turn onto the highway raisng an eyebrow as he did and felt a bit more curious about where he was taking her. She smirked as he mentioned he loved drama and she had never heard a guy admit it.

She also heard him say that he helped run prostitution and drug trafficking. She understood that you had to do whatever to survive when you lived alone but she had always tried staying from that route though she was approached once or twice.

She took up his offer turning on the radio to some classic hits and looked over at him " So are you going to give me a hint of where you are going to take me?"she asked.
 
Back
Top