Giving Woman Oral Sex

Never you mind missy, it's just another one of those things, like the clitoris and women's feelings, that most men avoid and ignore.

;)

If I get someone to tattoo a Playstation remote on my twat, d'you think it will get more playing? :confused:
 
If I get someone to tattoo a Playstation remote on my twat, d'you think it will get more playing? :confused:


Aphroditiac, after seeing your lovely pics of you standing topless, beside the window, and how you playfully use Christmas lighting and those colourful Easter eggs, I suggest you save the $$ from a twat-tat and invest in a defibrillator, because incentive should not be an issue as far as you're concerned. And if your partner does not respond to the paddles on the chest, try a amping up the voltage and using them upside his or her head.
 
Last edited:
If I get someone to tattoo a Playstation remote on my twat, d'you think it will get more playing? :confused:

No, then it will just collect dust. If you got a tattoo of Intel and NVIDIA, you'll get all the playing you want.
 
So I'm in the wrong for wanting to perform oral on my wife like all the time, any time under any conditions. All she has to do is ask and I'm there. Unfortunately she hardly asks and says I just want it to much.
A woman that is asking if she should tat a game controller on it to get attention and I'm stuck in my situation. WTF. What a cruel FUCKING world we live in......
 
I don't get it.
Why do some people pretend to enjoy giving oral sex?
It's not like they have G-spots in there ...

Who said anything about pretending? Many of us love to give. I'm a lesbian (how lucky for my partner!) And seriously, I can pretty much come from orally pleasing a woman. But met plenty of men who enjoy giving to their women too. The smell, the taste, making her moan and arch her back and press herself into your mouth, making her come. It's the best! And I've never needed to pretend!
 
Who said anything about pretending? Many of us love to give. I'm a lesbian (how lucky for my partner!) And seriously, I can pretty much come from orally pleasing a woman. But met plenty of men who enjoy giving to their women too. The smell, the taste, making her moan and arch her back and press herself into your mouth, making her come. It's the best! And I've never needed to pretend!

I have to second remark by DTH....Not often but I have cum while eating a woman....I love the taste the smell and to hear their moans as they arch their back and grind their pussy hard on my face is just amazing. It is my preferred opening act when we have sex...... and even after having sex. It is a craving and I know she loves it!
 
no_zpsf687d721.gif

Nuh uh...don't be smakin dat ass!!!

I personally prefer him between my legs...for one thing, I cum MUCH harder that way and I have somewhere to put my feet, his shoulders or his biceps...and the other is if he knows what he's doing, when I start to cum he can move outta the way before I soak him!! :devil:
 
I am here to announce that this thread is being protested.

It is being protested by the "real men" of lit. Misogyny nation is very upset there is a thread dedicated to the pleasure of a woman.

The only way this thread will stay open is if it immediately turns around and.

1-starts discussing all the ways you women should please the men(as it should be)

2-all the women post slutty things about themselves, pictures and refer to themselves as whores and the men as sir

3-The women must post the most vicious rape scenarios they can think of and admit you really want it like that.

This has been a public service announcement from the Real Men of Literotica.

For the record I take no pleasure in posting this. Its my punishment for writing stories where the women are treated equally to the men and many times they are actually somewhat in control of what happens and the women get to cum just like the men...and the men like it!:eek:

hence I pay this price.
 
I prefer hubby to slide down my body and put his face between my legs and lick like a starved Saint Bernard

That imagery or slobbery enthusiasm made me laugh as hard as Smooth's characterization of fellatio as "sloppy toppy."
 
live to receive but i love to taste pure fresh cunt too.
but i got licked up by many and no one ever refused to lick me once i showed that them.
it may be my cunt candy .but i still can't forget my sisters pussy taste.
 
Like the Doctor

My wife hates the come up between the legs because it reminds her of the OB appointments.

To me it's the best!

I like him coming up between my legs, so it's easier for him to use his fingers simultaneously.
 
My wife likes me between her legs, her legs pushed back to her chest, my face buried in her pussy, and as she gets close to cumming my tongue pressing hard against her clit.
 
Definitely coming up between the legs - I just can't balance sat up or squatting. How do you girls do it?
 
Different

All women are different, but I've found that my wife loves me lying between her legs while I lick her pussy from top to bottom and from bottom to top. This also gives easy access to fingering her while licking her clit simultaneously. Try turning your hand sideways and finger her with two fingers while licking her. My wife LOVES that she screams so loud and cums on my face!
 
Back
Top