She's a what?

Tim got up as the bell rang and slung his shit over his shoulder. Then he glanced up and saw three other bombshells walk into the room and head right for Jason. His eyes widened and he shook his head, what the fuck was happening in this world. Did he make a wish with a Genie or something? Tim watched as the girl completely eclipsed his view of his friend. They pawed themselves all over him, it was like a bad movie.

Tim sighed and headed out of the classroom toward his next class. He didn't need to watch Jason live the dream.

* * * *

Something was very off about this. When the other three women walked into the room I nearly lost my shit. They touched me, nudged me, leaned against me in ways to make sure I could feel their breasts against me. This wasn't right, this didn't just happen to people not even to vampires. Something was off and I needed to find out what it was before I went insane.

I heard the teacher leave the room and then used my speed to get away from the girls. I slipped out away from them almost before they could blink. I darted to the classroom door and shut it, then hit the lock so no one could enter randomly before I got a hold of things. Also if I lost control I didn't want anyone to randomly see me creating a bath of blood. Five women would make a hell of a mess.

I smiled, that thought got my juices going. Then I instantly shook it from my head. Ugh, vampire thoughts. Wild and kinda evil.

The girls hadn't quite figured out where I had got yet which pleased me, I was a powerful son of a bitch and I liked that.

"Alright ladies this is bullshit and you know it." I said, causing them to gasp and spin toward me. "This doesn't happen to people in the real world. Five incredible beauties don't show up and start rubbing themselves on a high school nerd. That doesn't happen. So I am calling bullshit and I am going to assume you all know who and what I am. My question for you is, who sent you and why?" I narrowed my gaze at all of them, taking in the full figure of each girl in turn.

"I would suggest you don't fuck with me either. I can smell lies." I lied. I didn't know if I could do that or not, but it sounded like a vampire power which if they knew what I was then they would probably believe that.
 
One minute Jason was there under their hands and the next he was gone. They all looked at one another as Linda sighed softly. She knew she needed to step up this little cat and mouse game. She was hoping that Jason being a non-popular person would work in her favor, but apparently he was chickening out from the buffet she offered to him.

When he spoke some of them gasped and turned to him. Linda move in behind the others as they smiled to him, still hoping to convince him otherwise. When he mentioned he could smell lies, Tammy glanced to Linda as she hadn't spent the most time with Morgaine. Jennifer opened her mouth to say something, but Courtney cut her off kissing her, which Jennifer didn't mind a bit. Linda laughed softly as she reached into he back pocket and slipped a knife from it.

Placing he blade against her palm she started to slice down and at the same time respond to Jason, "Yes we know what you are, but no one sent us." She stepped forward, slipping the blade back down into her pocket. Linda had spent years with Morgaine and to him he was the most powerful vampire she had ever met, not like she met a lot of them. "I met a vampire a long time ago and told my friends. It was exciting and dangerous and they wanted to know what it was like. I saw you the other day and knew what you were. That is why we are here."

Marie glanced over to Courtney and Jennifer before glancing back to Jason and licking over her lips. It didn't appear that Jennifer or Courtney were going to be done anytime soon and this wait was killing her. Sure Jason wasn't the best looking guy at that school, but she did want to find out how good he was.

Linda smiled to Jason as she felt her blood drip from her hand, "Sure you don't want a snack before next class Jason, since you don't seem to want to go with us and have some fun."
 
The smell of blood from the girl's cut hit me like a freight train. My knees almost buckled at the smell. My mouth watered and I glared at her with intense eyes. This was a set up, I knew it was a set up. But there was nothing I could do about it, my instincts were quickly grabbing a hole of me.

I tried to focus on the girls making out beside the bleeding girl. Linda I believe her name was. The sexual distraction was only a minor bit of help, but it wasn't going to be enough. As Linda's blood flowed, the smell got stronger. My fangs grew out of my gums and I took a step toward her.

"You want to see what it's like to be with a vampire? Yet you only offer me your palm?" I smirked, "Such a pitiful offering. Don't you want the real experience."

I zipped over to the kissing girls and pushed them apart, "Please ladies, I'm not ready for dinner and a show."
 
Linda could tell that the blood was getting to him and as he stepped forward, she raised her chin up and looked at him. She smirked even as he moved past her to Jennifer and Courtney, breaking those two up. They actually pouted at him but then quickly gained strength and start to paw at him once again.

Linda raised her palm up in the air, letting the blood drip down her arm, "Oh this wasn't the offering sweetie, this was just the enticer, the offer is where ever you wish to take it from. I prefer here most of all," she ran her hand over the inside of her thigh, getting closer to her own crotch.

Marie and Tammy moved closer to Jason. They both wanted a chance with him too, but would easily wait their turn. "Come on Jason, you know you want to play with us. Let's leave this place and go have some fun, please???" They started to beg him in unison while moving closer to him. Linda lowered her palm as she looked on while Jason was starting to be surrounded again. She was hoping to break into that wall of his soon. The thought of fucking and being fed on always got her motor running.
 
I watched her run her hand down her body to show the spot between her legs. I never thought of feeding from the femoral artery. There was a rich blood flow there, that would be an interesting feed. The girls moved around behind me and began to rub on me again, trying to intice me away. But my eyes were all for Linda's bloody hand.

She lowered her hand to try and pull it away from me but my hand lashed out and grabbed her before she could move. I pulled her against me and lifted her arm to my lips. Animallistically i licked the blood that ran down her arm, licking it up to her palm. The taste excited me and my nerves began to buzz. I became for sensitive and aware of the warm womanly flesh against my body.

I narrowed my gaze and looked into Linda's eyes. "I will go with you but I need a favor first." I stepped away from them again and ran my eyes for them. "My best friend has seen me get far too lucky with woman this past week. And seeing another five pawing on me is not fair to him. I want one of you to go to him and show him a good time. Suck his whistle or whatever, the one who does this for me will get a reward for their choosing from me."

I smiled and looked around, "Any volunteers?" I asked.
 
Linda started to pull her hand away from Jason's view and yet he was there, pulling her hand back up to get a taste of the blood that ran down her arm. She smiled to him as she pressed closer to him. Before she knew it he was making a demand himself. She glanced to the other girls before looking back to Jason, "Anyone in particular your friend would like?"

Jennifer stepped up toward Linda even though Courtney was grabbing at her, "I'll do it." Turning to Jason, "Was it the guy we passed on the way in?"

Jennifer moved toward the door like she had a new purpose, Courtney frowned a bit but then centered her sights on Jason. Marie and Tammy were brushing each of his arms as Linda pressed closer to him, "So now that that is settled, are you ready to go?"
 
I was pleased that these girls were so easy to do my bidding. No matter who they were working for now, I felt like I might possibly steal them away and use them for my own means. The thought of having a harem of women at my beck and call was sounding like an awesome idea.

I smiled and made a mental note that it was Jennifer going out to Tim. "Yes, the kinda goofy one that was on the way out. He should be at independent study right now. Room 405."

She nodded and started past me, but I grabbed her by the elbow before she could leave, "Give him a really really good time. Understand?" I told her.

She smiled and strode toward the door with purpose. I had no doubt that she was going to rock Tim's socks off.

I turned to Linda and gestured toward the door, "So where too?"

* * * *

Tim was trying to work out his math homework rather unsuccessfully. He couldn't stop thinking about Jason and those girls. Plus Elizabeth too. There was no logical reason for Jason to suddenly have all these women pawing for him. But Tim was confident that there was a reason, he just hoped that it wasn't something horrible. Jason was his friend and he didn't want anything bad to happen to him. Whatever those girls were planning it better be good and not a prank.

Tim glanced up as he heard the door open, figuring it was another student. What he didn't expect was one of the school's new hotties to stride up to his table. He swallowed as he looked up at the incredible blonde before him.

"Hi." He squeaked.

* * * *

We ended up in a cheap motel room. The kind you would find next to a 24 hour diner or something like that. The room had one king sized bed, a faded brown dresser with a CRV television on it. 2013 and this place was still using rabbit ears for TV reception. I kinda expected something better from these girls but this place only served to debunk Linda's lie.

They were here for me, and for a purpose. Someone had provided them with basic instructions and very little in the way of funding. I took a sniff and could smell the bags of make-up and lotions in the bathroom, the same sort of smells that came off the surface of these lovely women. They sure put effort into their appearance at least.

They followed me into the room and shut the door behind them. I smirked and spun toward Linda, "Now for lunch." I said.

Moving faster than human reaction I jerked Linda toward me and buried my teeth into her throat. Her blood burst into my mouth like an exploded fruit, igniting my taste buds with wonderous flavor. I drank greedily from her excited to be able to have my way without risk of being caught. Though I did keep my eyes on the other girls in case they tried some stupid shit.

I pulled away from Linda after a few swallows and licked her wound shut. Blood had run down over her shoulders and breasts because I did not bite her cleanly. I wanted more from her, but I also wanted to taste the other girls before I got full. So I tossed Linda onto the bed like she was a toy and grinned.

"I'm getting the hang of this vampire thing." I muttered to myself.

Glancing down I saw a full erection in my pants and that only made me smile wider. This was awesome.

I ran my eyes over the three others and gestured to my bulge, "Who's next?"
 
Last edited:
Jennifer smiled as she stepped through the door and caught sight of the guy she was looking for. She walked over to him and when he squeaked out a hi, she just smiled and leaned up against the desk, "Wanna get out of here?"

It didn't take him long to get his stuff together and then they were leaving the same way she came in. She glanced down the hall, "You know the school better than me, any place private we can go?" Turning to him she gave him another smile before she slipped her hand around his arm, "Really private," she added.


***************************

Linda gasped but it was shortly overridden by the moan that traveled up her throat as Jason struck. He only took a little from her before she felt her body flying through the air to land on the bed. Everything happened quickly, but then again she was used to it. Her eyes raked over Jason as he asked who was next.

It was like a shoe give away because the other three rushed him, hands going every which way, while tongue and lips were offered up to him, along with necks as well. Linda laid back and watched as Jason went to town enjoying the other three like he had all the time in the world and if it was up to her, he would.

Linda sat up on the bed and slowly started to peel her top from her body before tossing it on the floor of the room. Her hands went to her skirt, wiggling her ass from it she left her heels on along with her bra and panties. She ran her hands over her body as her eyes took in the sight of Jason with her friends. She couldn't wait until she was center of his attention again, just the thought of it was making her wet while waiting.
 
Tim couldn't believe what was happening. Had Jason felt sorry for him and sent him one of his hussies to come make Tim not feel so much like shit? If that was the case, then Jason truly was Tim's best friend. He grinned ear to ear and got up quickly to follow the hot ass blonde out of the library.

"WE can go to my place if you want. Nobody will be home and its right around the corner." He suggested and Jennifer quickly agreed. So Tim took her hand and led her to his house, never once did his smile falter. He couldn't believe he was finally getting laid and it was all Jason's fault. In a very good way.

It was a shame Jason wouldn't be there to see what he was going to do to this girl.

They got to his house and Tim pulled her up to his room quickly and closed the door shut. HE pounced on her like a man dying of thirst would dive into a lake. They fucked and fucked and fucked, Tim came, recovered and came again.

Finally he rolled off of her and tumbled to the floor. "Wow that was the best after noon I've ever had." He told her panting and chuckling.

He jumped to his feet and grinned down at her. "I've got something to show you. This was great and I want to give you something. I don't want you to feel dirty or anything because you did this for my pal Jason."

He went to his closet and pulled out a black dufflebag. He set it on the edge of the bed and pulled out a loaded crossbow, armed with a very sharp wooden stake. Jennifer's eyes went wide and she sat up quickly in panic. Tim slugged her hard across the jaw, knocking her flat back on the bed again.

Quickly he climbed up and sat on her chest, pointing the crossbow at her face. "So Jason has become a vampire." Tim said with a sigh. "Well at least he has good tastes in flunkies. Damn it's such a shame, when I became a slayer I never wanted to have to hunt down my best friend. Aint that about a motherfucking bitch?"
 
Jennifer and Tim headed to his place and once there it was like a wild animal was unleashed. Jennifer never expected it of Tim, but she was happy when it happened. They had a great time together fucking and playing around before they were fucking again. Jennifer was glad she decided to search out Tim...it may not get her in the good graces she sought after, but he was a lot of fun to be around.

When he got up and said he had something for her she smiled brightly to him. Upon seeing the crossbow though she gasped, her eyes widening as she quickly sat up. She wondered for a moment if Tim was some psycho before he clocked her and she was back lying flat on the bed. As he straddled her chest and pointed the deadly weapon at her face she barely registered what he was saying.

Jennifer didn't know what to say or even do, she had no love loss for Jason...hell Morgaine wanted him out of the way for some reason anyway; what better way than to have him not around ever? Her eyes rose from the crossbow to Tim's eyes. Her jaw still throbbed from where he hit her as she whispered to him, "Please, if you want Jason just say the word. I will do whatever you want me to do as it will benefit us both in the long run." She held up her hands to even show she wasn't even going to try and struggle, not like she could against a guy anyway, "Please Tim, just put it down and lets talk about this. I don't care what you do to him, I really don't. I would much rather fuck than die any day of the week, so please....put it down."

Jennifer was hoping Tim would come to his senses or even figure out she wasn't some vampire to have to deal with. Hell the blood she felt from her own teeth going into her lip should be a big clue to him, at least she hoped it was.
 
Morgraine took Elizabeth out into the commons where servants and peasants abound greeted them graciously. It was like traveling back in time to midevil lands where lords and ladies ruled lands. And the poor got fucked over. Still Morgraine figured this was paradise a little piece of history kept alive for him to rule over. Elizabeth did not seem to enjoy the field trip.

"Cant you see how wonderful this is? It is peaceful and proper, and that world of incidious technology and computers. The world wasnt meant for that, this is how it should be and you should be here to rule over it."

* * * *

I was lost in it all. The blood, the flesh, the orgasms. I moved from one girl to another in a haze of red memories. I thought of nothing but fucking and feeding. I especially liked Linda. I threw her around and fucked her senseless. Then i was tear into her throat and feed until she became weak.

They ordered food so they could regain their strength for me. Then we did it all again.

* * * *

Tim climbed off Jennifer and lowered the crowbow. "Relax. I dont kill humans. I kill demons. Just tell me where Jason is and you are free to go. However if i find you in the presence of a demon again. I will assume you are trying to become a demon yourself and i will kill you." He told her.
 
Back
Top