Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has a friend ever shared their SO with you sexually?

Yes, in a way, but it was only after they had broken up and she had given me 'permission'.

Have you ever 'shared notes' with someone who had sex with someone you had sex with previously?

Yes, in a way, but it was only after they had broken up and she had given me 'permission'.

Have you ever 'shared notes' with someone who had sex with someone you had sex with previously?

Yes, once with a guy who had sex with my ex and once with a bi girl who hooked up with a girl I hooked up with a few weeks later :eek:

Most dangerous place you've had sex?

Yes, once with a guy who had sex with my ex and once with a bi girl who hooked up with a girl I hooked up with a few weeks later :eek:

Most dangerous place you've had sex?

you mean...HYE had sex in a dangerous place? ;)

Well, yes, I have. It was on the observation deck of a large building at a major landmark.

HYE had sex right by/underneath the lit christmas tree?

Well, yes, I have. It was on the observation deck of a large building at a major landmark.

I have not but sounds like fun.

HYE had a real Christmas tree?

Yes I have;)

HYE had sex either in your front and/or back yard?

No I have not.

HYE had sex in a church after Mass ?

HYE been watched while in a pair or while solo?
yes (you forgot to answer my question :p)

HYE made a recording for your SO to listen to on their way home so they were ready to ravage you as soon as they walked int he door?

yes

HYE been watched while in a threesome?

yes (you forgot to answer my question :p)

HYE made a recording for your SO to listen to on their way home so they were ready to ravage you as soon as they walked int he door?

:eek: OOOPS...the answer to the first one...no.

The answer to the second one...no...(I'm so boring...:( ) but that's actually an itneresting idea...although I can't imagine what exactly that recording would be like.

HYE met your significant other at the door wearing skimpy clothing or no clothing and "welcomed" them home?

:eek: OOOPS...the answer to the first one...no.

The answer to the second one...no...(I'm so boring...:( ) but that's actually an itneresting idea...although I can't imagine what exactly that recording would be like.

HYE met your significant other at the door wearing skimpy clothing or no clothing and "welcomed" them home?
not quite the door but at the stove cooking in heels and an apron :devil: (I stole an idea of doing 100-1 before cumming and recorded it. Hubbie and a few others :blush: have enjoyed it :devil:)

HYE met someone you knew in RL online?

not quite the door but at the stove cooking in heels and an apron :devil: (I stole an idea of doing 100-1 before cumming and recorded it. Hubbie and a few others :blush: have enjoyed it :devil:)

HYE met someone you knew in RL online?

"and a few others" (insert raised eyebrows here...;) )

Nope, to the best of my knowledge, none of the people on Lit are people I know IRL. There have been one or two times I got a little worried. Turned out to be a false alarm.

HYE told a "real life" friend about Lit?

"and a few others" (insert raised eyebrows here...;) )

Nope, to the best of my knowledge, none of the people on Lit are people I know IRL. There have been one or two times I got a little worried. Turned out to be a false alarm.

HYE told a "real life" friend about Lit?

No I have not... No one in my close inner circle of friends would even remotely understand why I am on here...( and truly, I Guess my pic should not be up too)...

Have you ever had an affair...:rose:

No I have not... No one in my close inner circle of friends would even remotely understand why I am on here...( and truly, I Guess my pic should not be up too)...

Have you ever had an affair...:rose:
I have told friends about Lit, and no affairs, he knows everyone I am with and had approved them :)

HYE met someone from Lit in RL?

I have told friends about Lit, and no affairs, he knows everyone I am with and had approved them :)

HYE met someone from Lit in RL?

No, not yet, there is a list though :devil:

HYE cried because a song reminded you of someone you once loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back