Brainstorming about my future work.

BlinkenLights93

Hopeless Romantic
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Posts
41
Hello, my name is BlinkenLights93. Currently, I have one story in the incest/taboo section and I want to evolve the story. My story is focused on a brother falling in love with his step sister, and I want to make more chapters. One direction that I do NOT want to take it is with more family members, as a lot of stories do. My question to all of you is how do I keep the story exclusively between the siblings, but keep the readers interested with each addition to the story? Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I value any tips or advice that anyone who reads this could give me.
 
Well I think what you're going to need is good back story and some conflict. If you want to stretch it out they can't just be hopping into bed with each other like its nothing and once they do there could be some hesitiation, some what did we just do....they want each other, but should they? What would the folks think...you can have them almost caught, you can have them caught.

Basically anything that tells a story. The sex alone only carries it for a chapter or two if you want a longer piece you have to have it fleshed out and a reason to keep reading
 
I have one story in the incest/taboo section and I want to evolve the story. My story is focused on a brother falling in love with his step sister...
Step-siblings are hardly Incest and barely Taboo.

For an interesting extended story they must face a series of challenges beyond their mere step-relationship. Separation; intruding outsiders; rival opportunities; stupid blunders; twists of fate; any of the vagaries of dramatized life. Pick from thousands of plots.
 
I believe that step siblings are treated as incest on Lit. (and this relationship is treated as incest on Amazon).

I think it's the conflict/dilemma you need to build in to make it longer (although I think you should have written all you were going to write before posting any of it. Is there a reason there should be a chapter two if you can't think of the content/need for it yourself?). It could go further if they have a falling out and develop new relationships before they decide (or at least one of them does) that they want to return to what they had before they split.
 
I do have the basic story already made up, but I wanted to get ideas to make it more fleshed out.
 
Step-sib stories are not received as well as sibling tales by Incest-Taboo readers. Long-term step-sib relationships might seem incestuous, especially if there's a power imbalance; short-term, not so much.

I'll eventually finish and post APPLES & ORANGES (based on real life) about marriage joining two families totaling a half-dozen 18-20-year-olds into one big house with many bedrooms and shared baths. Lots of sex between the new step-siblings but they've only known each other for a few months so it's not incest. That will likely go into Group Sex.

IMHO the fuckers should at least be half-siblings for Incest; otherwise they're Erotic Couplings. Laurel is the final arbiter. If she considers it Incest then so be it.

All that is beside your problem: how to turn a relationship into a continuing storyline? For that you need a backstory -- where and how do they live? -- and, as I mentioned, a series of challenges. Things happen. They react. More things happen. Are they on the run or at least staying low-profile? Who do they encounter who could disrupt their lives?

My A Taste of Incest - Pears & Cider is about consorting cousins. They're discovered and outcast by her family and hit the road for various adventures, including group sex, a deadly danger, a comical cop confrontation, and a hookup with his sister. Sequels will have more on-the-road adventures and more with his sister and other family.

Those would be my bases for continuing the series: road trips and home tales. Dangers and challenges will inhabit both story forks for drama between the fuckfests. I could end the series at any point by injecting stability -- the incestuous fuckers are satisfied where they are. But such a series *could* continue endlessly, lord have mercy.
 
Hello, my name is BlinkenLights93. Currently, I have one story in the incest/taboo section and I want to evolve the story. My story is focused on a brother falling in love with his step sister, and I want to make more chapters. One direction that I do NOT want to take it is with more family members, as a lot of stories do. My question to all of you is how do I keep the story exclusively between the siblings, but keep the readers interested with each addition to the story? Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I value any tips or advice that anyone who reads this could give me.

Make it interesting? ... emotional, physical ... each step evolving ... shorter chapters ... it's 'step' so not really incest.

Maybe have them wonder if they should tell their parents how they feel about each other ... maybe the sex is exciting at first, but then it becomes a chore because they have to hide it ... secrets are terrible things ...
 
I do have the basic story already made up, but I wanted to get ideas to make it more fleshed out.
 
Back
Top